logo

Fraud and scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GVO- Greatest Virtual Office, Litchfield Park, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - lied and not delivered what was promised

GVO- Greatest Virtual Office Contacts & Informations

GVO- Greatest Virtual Office

Posted:    ryan

lied and not delivered what was promised

Greatest Virtual Office
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Phone: 1-888-840-2228
travelmakeseveryonehappy.com
I have invested a little over $6, 000 dollars in this company and they have not helped me like they said they would when i call them they wont answers my calls nor return my calls. i dont know what to do they promised me a 30 day money back refund if i dont like the service but which was a complete lie to get me to give them my credit card number. i told them with more than enough time and they still wont talk to me or help. i even had bought the dirrector lvl 2 package but i have never recieved it and they will not refund me or just go ahead and send the package even though i dont really want them to send it me i just want a refund for it. so how do i get my money back or go legal with this. i have nothing from them yet i spent thousands of dollars for there services. please help anyone. im lost what i can do next.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Nov, 2008 by   jamie -1 Votes
Very false report. GVO Greatestvirtualoffice is a good company that prides itself in placing its clients first. I have been with this company for years. No problem. You need to work your business in order to make money from it. Call their coaching line and you should get good help like I did.
 20th of Nov, 2008 by   ryan 0 Votes
then why dont you help me and also if i bought a level two package and they didnt send it to me i think that is stealing or would just give them thousands for the heck of it.but if you are willing to tell me how to do this unlike them then let me know please im curious how all the fraud of false statements and selling practices they have done justifies them as being a good company especially when they call and yell and cuss me out i guess that putting the customer first after taking thousands from them. you must work with them or somthing.
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   Judith 0 Votes
Ryan, contact your state Attorney General and file a complaint.
 4th of Mar, 2009 by   ryan 0 Votes
They finally contacted me and are willing to send the lvl 2 package and compensate me some money back for the trouble. i have not received anything yet but im sure they will follow through i will post an update when i receive what we agreed upon.
 2nd of Apr, 2009 by   Janet 0 Votes
I am getting calls from them to set up a home business and with these complaints, it worries me.
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by   Lyndon 0 Votes
I Just purchased my stake at this company and reading these complaints just worries me now. its only been 2 days, is there a money back guarentee?Help me or Give me advice
 5th of Jun, 2009 by   j.f. morgan 0 Votes
You can all ways talk to the folks at the FTC. If they think you have a case they will bring legal action against them. Also, you might talk to your home state"s attorney general. I have done this in regards to a bait and switch offer that I got stung on------it worked----I got my money back!
 9th of Jun, 2009 by   theundertaker602 0 Votes
you need to properly work and listen to the coaches at GVO they have benn nothing but help to me remember that you cant just sit on your butt and make money you have to invest time and effort into your business and listen to what they tell you. so if you are lazy or hard headed stap out of it or your going to have a tough time working this business properly. I have invested 8 grand with this business 5 grand to them and three grand myself getting the prper tools to run this business i have made 10, 000 so far and have benn with them a little over 6 months. my advise to you is to listen to your coaches and start handing out those post cards and business cards they are really handy. Also try this make some flyers for your business and hang them up at your local drug ans grocery store as well as laundry mats and maybe give a kid in your neightborhood ten bucks to go door to door and leave your flyers. it works trust me.
 14th of Aug, 2009 by   Garrbosr 0 Votes
looking for some more feedback on this company GVO. Are these complaints working out? It seems that the people with the complaints are getting help, I would like to know if I should join
 28th of Sep, 2009 by   Ms.Herndon 0 Votes
I believe that if u want money u have to work for it. Everyone is not born with a silver spoon in thier mouth. I can put in the 10% of work that they ask for in advertising, my question is is it really worth it cause the money that they ask forto get started? Any one can get the cash. But is it really worth the risk?
 25th of Jan, 2010 by   ryo35 0 Votes
still no help stuck with lvl one and lvl 2 package and a big bill. no coaching and i have no marketing knowledge either. every time i have tried to get help from the coaches and anyone im put in contact with they want more money or part of your sales. so ya unless you have the money to risk and allot of time to put into it its not worth it. it takes allot more work and allot more money than they claim so don't try it if your looking for a side job thing to do at home. you need a website which requires hosting fees then you have spend money on getting numbers or emails to try to call or get customers to buy then just like they did to me or anyone else convince these people to buy these packages. really unless you want these packaages to just take vacations then maybe its worth it but other than that stay away i say
 12th of Mar, 2010 by   drhappyassinaz 0 Votes
you all should get your money back i worked for the company an dthey are a scam they just want your money Javi a coach lives off of your money new cadilacs fresh gold rings the ceo tim foster is buying a corvette his mom who is not the ceo of the company drives a brand new mercedees they are gangsters it used to be a great company till they took over
 17th of Mar, 2010 by   Randy Wood 0 Votes
I have joined a short time ago. Someone mentioned a help line, and was given help. I would like the number for GVO help line so I may contact them. So far all I have gotten is circuits busy when I call.
 3rd of Apr, 2010 by   rushed 0 Votes
I have not signed up for anything with this company and they won't stop calling me. They call me 2-3 times a day. I ask them to remove me from their list and they tell me it isn't possible. Numerous times I have asked to speak to a manager or supervisor and thy just hang up on me. Now really with this behavior why would I want to do business with them?
 26th of Aug, 2010 by   ryan 0 Votes
yeah so still gotta bill imagine that, still no help imagine that, had to close website but i paid gvo for but could afford monthly host fees hmm they didn't mention that imagine that, there website sure looks good must of been some of my money that beefed it up a bit :) at least someone got to use my money. also still months and months later no check sent in mail when they told me they made me money which of coarse was a false and lying statement basically the salesman lied and said why do you want your money back we already made you half of your money back that your spending on us so my dumb a#$ says duhhh ok how soon will i recieve a check oh about 3 to 4 weeks hey log enough for them to convince me to send in my signed formed they so badly wanted back because we can not get you your money unless we have that form so my dumb a$% signed the form sent it in which is the form they used against me when i filed a complaint with credit card company i had no paper work from gvo bo bill no description of services just the pachage they send you so i nothing to send to credit card company to defend myself so of coarse the bank believes there little one page paper and give me the middle finger and my bill when i did everything gvo told me before 30days they said just cancel within 30days and we'll refund of didnt get it in writing they jacked around and lied tell was past that and most importantly had that form so here are some hints of there past practices with me anyway. oh they also would yes and cuss me out i thought that awesome i though i was the customer bunch of street robbing thugs.
 30th of Sep, 2010 by   WOWTHATSUCKS 0 Votes
wow I'm so sorry for everyone's lost I know U all must wrk really hard for ur money wish there was something i could do. i knw a whole lot about GVO how about this maybe i should tell u were they are located and were they live!!!
 15th of Nov, 2010 by   gvoems 0 Votes
greatestvirtualoffice.com = elevatedmarketingstrategies.com
gvo = ems
same company, same owners, same ole song and dance
 15th of Nov, 2010 by   gvoems +1 Votes
The owner of Greatest Virtual Office - Elevated Marketing Strategies is a fellon Adeniji ADARALEGBE
greatestvirtualoffice.com elevatedmarketingstrategies.com
 7th of Feb, 2011 by   rootswithboots +1 Votes
I too was ripped off. $18, 300 and I want every fricking penny back. I called Coastal Vacations and I have a Board of Director as witness saying GVO/EMS hasn't ordered any packages since a year ago and I know they falsified my credit card company reports saying I bought their cheesy website for $600 on one report, $1500 on another cc company report, $1400 on another and there is much more. I DIDN't get my Director Levels 1-3 binders either. Coastal said we are definitely entitled and required to have the physical binders and the Coastal ID # before you can legally sell these packages. GVO is not supposed to be selling CV's trademarked stuff as ebooks and not having to go through CV's ID # system. CV also requires tracking ID#s for all Directors in order to sell and receive the training binders. GVO doesn't assign tracking numbers as I asked them 4 times "Where are my packages!"---they kept saying, "they're backordered, then it was, "we just ordered them!" I'd say, don't you have a Tracking ID#? - Noooo! I said, you are not a very good business if you dont protect your customers with tracking ID#'s on something that costs so fricking much!!! oh they are such bullshit! I'd like to line up Brandi Roberts, Tim Foster, Michael Greenfield, (Javier is gone - none of his cellphone numbers exist any longer, he flew the coop) and the whole bunch and slap them acrossed the face. LOL. you, know like the three stooges had. Really. They need prison. It's time to apply the ball and chain. We should all get together and have a tea party on this. I have documented proof, we can be each others witnesses, Class action suit or some ass kicker. Let me know if yoy can through this complaint system. These things might take awhile, but it'll be fun to get justice!!!
 7th of Feb, 2011 by   rootswithboots 0 Votes
I am handicapped, on welfare, I had excellent credit all my life until those thugs got ahold of my $$$. JUSTICE IS WAITING. FEAR GOD GUILTY ONES>

VIdeo Game Console Buying Guide