logo

Chase Bank
CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE
2. (5 mins ago)
Value Gas Station-on Dundas St
Scamming gas station and rude service
3. (5 mins ago)
refusing to fill scripts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GULF MART SHUWAIKH STORE,KUWAIT Complaints & Reviews - FIVE MONTHS EXPIRED SAMRAT TAPIOCA IS SOLD THROUGH GULF MART STORE,SHUWAIKH,KUWAIT DURING RAMADAN DAYS -2008

GULF MART SHUWAIKH STORE,KUWAIT Contacts & Informations

GULF MART SHUWAIKH STORE,KUWAIT

Posted:    s.joseph

SAMRAT TAPIOCA
Kuwait
I HAVE PURCHASED SAMRAT TAPIOCA TWO PACKETS FROM GULFMART, SHUWAIKH STORE, KUWAIT ON 30/9/2008 ON CASH PURCHASE.IT IS OBSERVED THAT THIS TAPIOCA WITH AN EXPIRY DATE 5/2008 AS MENTIONED /PRINTED ON THE PACKET .I HAVE PURCHASED THIS ITEM ON 30/9/2008.WHEN I OPENED THIS PACKET FOR COOKING CASUALLY NOTICED THE DATE OF EXPIRY AND SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT THIS ITEM IS EXPIRED ALREADY FROM 5/2008 AND IS SELLING THROUGH GULFMART SORE, SHUWAIKH WITH SPECIAL OFFER. I WENT BACK AND SAW THE PACKETS WHICH ARE ALL SAME AS EXPIRED DATE 5/2008.WHEN I SPOKE TO ONE GENTLEMAN WORKING IN SHUWAIKH SORE, HE REPLIED THAT IT CAN BE REPLACED AND IS A MINOR/SMALL MISTAKE ONLY.
MOREOVER HE SPEAKS IN A WAY THAT HE DOESNOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ITEM AND REPLIED HE WILL CHECK LATER.
HOPING THAT IN KUWAIT GULFMART IS CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS OR KILLING THEIR CUSTOMER CREDIBILITY AND SATISFACTION.
Comments Kuwait Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Oct, 2008 by   JOSEPH 0 Votes
Dear Customer,

We had taken your complaint very seriously and inquired more about the issue. After detailed inquiry from the management side, we understood that we had received a phone call in the reception on Eid day(30-09-08), and received a complaint that a customer received an expired tapioca on that day. The receptionist asked his details like name, phone number, invoice number, etc. But the gentleman was not ready to give any details. Immediately our section in-charge went and inspect the freezer where tapioca was kept. But he did not find any tapioca packets were expired. This was the incident happened on the day.

So we would kindly request you to disclose your name, phone number and some more proof about the purchase of this particular product. It will help us to do more investigation on this and can avoid such type of incidents in future.

We 100% guarantying that we never try to sell spoiled, damaged, expired products to our valued customers through Gulfmart Supermarkets.
 30th of Jan, 2009 by   RAJEN MATHEW 0 Votes
I BOUGHT ONE PACKET SAMRAT TAPIOCA FROM GULF MART SHUWAIK SOME TIMES BACK, WHEN I OPENED THE COVER I GOT ONE LADY HAIR IN THE PACKET, I WAS WONDERING HOW CARELESS THIS PEOPLES ARE, DO THEY AT LEAST THINK THAT THIS IS FOR THE HUMEN CONSUMPTION ??? THERE WERE LOT OF ROOT PARTS OF TAPIOCA IN THE PACKETS, I BELIVE THAT THE RETAILER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS THEY SHOULD HAVE CLEAR SENSE WHILE THEY PROCURING GOODS, SO GULF MART IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS
 29th of Sep, 2009 by   Prince Mathew 0 Votes
I have similar experience with Gulf mart- Super market chain...Only change is in the product and location. I bought a new black shoe from Gulf mart, Fahahel branch on 22-09-2009 and after usage of 02 days the stich of the right leg shoe broken(torned).

Since this is a genuine complaint of the product sold through GULF MART, FAHAHEL - I personally went and showed the broken shoe and the receiptno-F02/363342 to the reception on 28-09-09 AT 10.15 pm.

To were not ready to replace the same citing reason -the shoe is a used one ..and they can't guarantee on the product sold- though I had paid KWD 4.690 hard earned money on the same. Inspite of the written promise on the bill that"Exchange within 7 days with receipt".

I feel it is really ridiculous and embarrasing the hear that- a big retail house like -GULF MART- don't have a facility to replace low quality product as promised. EVEN SMALL SHOPS ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE THAT RESPONSIBILITY.

Please note- Sultan Centre super market chain in Kuwait has an excellent record in customer care and follow up on complaints generated. For them a complaint means complaint and they would take responsibility on the same- They are delivering to their customers a finest and unique experience by a link that emotianlly connects people and if a complaint happened - management would put their best efforts to rectify the area of draw back.

I can be contacted in my mail ID- princemathew@hotmail.com
 25th of Oct, 2009 by   Nidheesh -1 Votes
Same to mee too...

Incident : Gulf Mart - Mangaf Branch

I have purchased one Mionize bottle having cost of .650 KD... After one week i can see that the thing is going to be worst. It separates oil and solid. Oil comes up separate... Even i didn't open the container or its plastic sealing covered over the metalic cap. It shows expiry up to 2010.

In my second purchase i have shows this materials to the counter with its purchase bill... the cashier behave so badly that, we have to take back the bottle with us.

I have show them the expiry date its showing next year 2010, they told me that you have to bring it back with in 15 days of purchase...

Normally am comming to purchase monthly... and returning back with one month bulk purchase...

Still i am keeping the bills and that material, I never want to go back to such place where there is no customer caring facilities.

Regards,
Nair...
you can mail me for more details.
nidheesh25@yahoo.com
 25th of Oct, 2009 by   Nidheesh 0 Votes
Sorry Fahaheel Branch...
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   Nelson1975 0 Votes
hi
The north indian manager of the gulfmart is too harmful to customer i stoped shopping from gulfmart due to shit behaviour of your manager

ID Theft at ATM's