Posted:

Non Payment of wages and stealing from clients

4.65
Somewhere on Durango
Las Vegas, Nevada
guaranteedtaxrelief.com
They owe employees OVER $150K and have stolen close to half a million from client while doing nothing. They stopped paying employees in March, and when the office was empty, stole computers not belonging to them, and closed the office, after bouncing multiple checks and leaving an employee to deal with the issue. They have shut off all the phones and are attempting to reopen under a new name.

Gary Bernstein, the CEO, is the mastermind behind these thieves and is running for Nevada senator. He must be stopped.
Complaint comments Comments (29) Complaint country United States Complaint category Tax Services

Comments

24th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Strongly agree chunky2. They made all these upfront promises to me and my wife-then did nothing. We paid them $4, 000 up front to handle our back Federal taxes. Now I cannot even get a hold of them. Today I just got a letter from them in the mail stating they have created a new "central repository" with a "designated process department" in order to inprove speed and quality'
The number they sent was 888-682-9735 - that number just rings a rapid busy signal. I feel bad for the emplyees who got taken advantage of as welll as all the other victim like me. These guys should be behind bars. At least the BBB has it right - they graded them F ! We should try to pulll together a class action law suit agains them.
 26th of Aug, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Me and my wife paid $5, 800 for a so called settlement with the IRS. I have the messages from JEREMIAH TREADWELL @ 1-702-243-5618 who set up the con. I would love to join in a class action suit. This is at a felony level.

Joe Oddo from Cleveland, OH 216-402-4702
 28th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
The address as of a few months ago was 3090 S. Durango Drive, Suite 200. I'm sure the thieves have moved by now. Gary Bernstein was the one who started it, he is a weak, foolish man with the business sense of a goldfish. Henry Murphy is the new CEO, and is the one who perpetuates not paying the employees, and believes that the UNPAID employees should be willing to be "understanding" about the company. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY or you are just being as stupid and idiotic.
 28th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
They also say that "The IRS can settle your debt for $xx, 000. If you send that money to us, we will send it to the IRS and it also takes care of our fees." Well, in truth, they just take the money and don't send a pile of crap to the IRS.
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
This guy is running for office in Nevada? They just ripped me off for $5000. Their phones have all been disconnected and I had to make my owe deal with the IRS. If anyone reading this would like to entertain a class action suit against these lying animals please respond to me here and I will post my email address. I paid them over a year ago and last week they up and disappeared. I was dealing with Ernesto Rameiro and Tom Skala. Both of their phone numbers were disconnected this week. They didnt respond to my email. However, I did find Tom Skala's number listed in the Las Vegas phone directory. I called him and left him a message on his home phone. This whole thing was a scam and Gary Bernstien owes me $5000!!!
CLASS ACTION SUIT!
 25th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. I USED TO WORK THERE & YOU'RE RIGHT!!!...THEY ARE A FRAUD. SADLY GARY BERNSTEIN IS THE ONLY ONE TO BLAME. HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE THAT WORKS THERE AS LONG AS HIS BILLS GET PAID & HE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY DO .EVERYONE ELSE THERE JUST DID AS THEY WERE TOLD TO DO...LIE TO THE CLIENT. IT WAS A LEGITIMATE COMPANY UP UNTIL ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO AND THINGS TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORSE. AFTER WORKING IN THAT COMPANY AS LONG AS I DID I BELIEVE THAT YOU SHOULD ALL GO AFTER GARY BERNSTEIN!!!
 7th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Guaranteed Tax Relief - I have received nothing for the $4300 I paid for services
P.O. Box 1425
Englewood
Colorado
Phone: 7205810655
info@guaranteedtaxrelief.com

I have paid this company $4300.00 and have gotten nothing for my money, and they actually asked for another $2000.00 to complete what they said they would do for the initial $4300.00. Services have not been completed as promised. I paid them in full. I cannot get in contact with this company, all phone # have been disconected. I recieved a letter with a 888 # and was able to leave a message, I have not recieved a call back as of yet. And now the mail box is full at this same #.
Who do I contact and what and where do I go from here.

Still owe The IRS
 19th of Oct, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I received a letter from the IRS advising that my Power of Attorney of record advised them he no longer respresented me in my tax matters but failed to advise me. He was paid by and worked for me. Go figure. I can't say anything good about GTR. Texastex at 713-628-5432
 20th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Guaranteed Tax Relief - Fraud
Saluda
Virginia

I agree with the other complaints. We paid them $5, 000 and have recieved nothing but seizure of our property. I would be in agreement with a lawsuit.
 20th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Strongly AGREE!!! They stole $5000.00 from us and our property is being seized!
If we could do a lawsuit count us in.
 26th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
4500 AND NOW I CAN'T REACH ANYONE.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

Guaranteed Tax Relief - did nothing for me!!
guaranteed tax relief

I SPENT OVER 4, 500 FOR THAT CO TO HANDEL MY TAX MATTERS, THEY DID NOTHING BUT MAKE PROMISES! I HIRED A REAL TAX LAYER TO HANDLE MY CASE. IT TURNED OUT THAT I OWED THE IRS HARDLY ANYTHING!! GUARANTEED DID NOTHING FOR ME. MY TAX LAYER CHARGED ME 600.00 DOLLARS. I TRUSTED GUARANTEED TAX RELIEF TO HANDLE MY PROBLEMS, THEY DID NOTHING!!! I HAVE HIRED A LAYER TO HANDLE MY CASE TO SUE GUARANTEE TAX RELIEF FOR MY 4, 500 BACK!
 4th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I paid $6200.00 for their services last time i spoke to them was in july i recently received a letter from the irs that i have a conference on Nov. 19 and asked for my represenative to be present too. I been calling every number i had from them and all are disconnected. How can people be so evil.?
 9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Totally agree, after $1000.00's spent and more taken for so called IRS PAYMENTS on a settlement, no contact after numerous e-mails, phones disconnected. etc...Jeremiah Treadwell, Ernesto Romero, Bob Skala, Chris Wisdom, Bill Hauser, Claire, Stephanie, etc.. all involved, if anyone wants to go for a class action suit We are IN !!!
Please contact me, we all need to join forces, we are stronger in number, and theses people deserve to be prosecuted and our money refunded!!!

704-904-8016

Suzanne
 12th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Well we have you all beat, my partner and sent them $9, 000 for both of us. SUCKER!!! These liars should rot in hell or better yet send them all off to live with Berney Madoff. You have just got to love America where you can put anything on TV, catch the attention of people that are already feeling helpless, and put the nails in the cross. I hope Jeremiah is proud of his work
 16th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
We paid them 5300.00 and received nothing but promises. We all need to stand up and take care of this. Times for all of us are hard, and they should not be allowed to get away with this. We need to stand together and sue for our money back. I also think that if we turn this in to our local tv channels maybe it would be on tv and more would come forward. Please don't let them get away with this. I called Las Vegas to get information from Consumer Affairs, they have closed that office due to hard times. Please people lets get our money back! My contact is: kellyswagoner@aol.com
Any information you send me I will print and hand carry to someone that will listen, and lets stand together and get our money back. Your help is appreciated. Thanks.
 24th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I feel extremely bad for all those people who were ripped off from Guaranteed Tax Relief. My name is Erik and I am a former employee. Many of you I have spoken to because I was the head customer service representative there. So the truth of the matter is Gary Bernstein is the one responsible. Guaranteed Tax Relief started off as a legitimate company, but through complete mismanagement, everything fell apart and many people lost jobs or money. Because of a combination of Mr. Bernstein was using the company as a personal ATM for his political campaign, employees who couldn't justify their ridiculous salaries, and spending almost all of the companies revenue on TV ad's, we became extremely cash strapped. Employees were not getting paid on time and there was pressure on the sales staff to sign up more clients. Normally when someone goes through the qualification process, we should have told you exactly what we could have done to reduce your tax debt. Some people can actually save quite a bit of money, but often, many people won't. It ended up with all of the sales staff promising the world to desperate people in order to line their pockets and keep the cash flowing for our company. The bubble finally burst when Mr. Bernstein did not pay and fired one of the Enrolled Agents and one of the case workers. Those two people did 75% of the case work and negotiation for the company. Gary believed that they were replaceable, but they were not. They were the only two people besides myself with any real tax resolution experience. I was left holding the ball to come up with what needed to be done to keep our company afloat. So without these people, new clients were being signed up, no work was being done, and there was not even a person to put on the Power of Attorney to submit to the IRS. So Gary's thought was, we sign up clients, take their money, tell them someone is working on their case, and if they request to terminate, drag out refunding their money until we get back on our feet. Despite my advice to fire some people, cut back on advertising, and only sign up people we could actually help, we all know what happened. I am like many other people who are owed money by Gary Bernstein, and if you need any information on the company, email me at erikpb83@gmail.com
 29th of Dec, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hello all, well if I am here you know I've been ripped off also. While away with the US Military, I called these guys for help on a tax issue, they told me to send $5300 dollars and even set up a payment plan. It's been 1yr 6mts now since the last payment and numerous phones call with the promise that they will fix my issue, I've recently got a letter from the IRS stating that they will guaranteed Tax Relief will no longer be representing me and to be totally honest, I am totally lost on exactly what’s the next step to be taken to get my money back. Glad I found this Forum. Please, if anyone has any information on how we can retrieve our money please email me at daddy_gill@yahoo.com I would be happy to hear from you.
 2nd of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Guaranteed Tax Relief turned out to be a guaranteed scam, they took over $4000 from us and that is money we could have paid the IRS but instead we are now deeper in debt than before. Is there anyone out there who can be trusted.
It seems there should be some sort of legal action that could be taken. Let us know.

815-499-2323
Veronica
 10th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes

Guaranteed Tax Relief - IRS Debt Resolution Scam
Guaranteed Tax Relief, Inc.
2251 Rampart Blvd. Ste. 2545
Summerlin
Nevada
Phone: 8886829735

This company promises IRS debt resolution, but doesn't do anything but file taxes. They charge $2, 000.00 to supposedly resolve IRS issues, but all they do is file the returns, which we could have done on our own. After using this company we received several letters from the IRS regarding Levy's due to not responding to correspondence. Since we signed a POA with this company, and they told us not to respond to any correspondence from the IRS, to just forward it to them, we are now worse off than we were before.

Contact Us