GS Services

Posted:

I called the GS Services call center to report about a ticket that i had been paying on and was hung up on 3 times and then the Ca;; Center Reps. were extremely rude and unprofessional. I was not able to get my question out, the young man that I was dealing with kept interrupting me saying "No maam, I"m not going to do that, I'm not going to transfer you", "No maam you can't speak with anyone else". After a while I asked to speak to his supervisor and then he hung up on me. When the lady finally called me back I could then see why the call center reps. that worked with her were so rude, because she was also extremely rude. She threatened that she would report my ticket as being neglected and said that I was unwilling to pay the ticket. Please keep in mind that I have paid the ticket down from $600 to $233. Now it is in collections.
I find that the call center reps. as well as the supervisors of this company are EXTREMELY rude and combative and they need proper training on how to deal with the public. Everyone in this call center is UNPROFESSIONAL and should not be allowed to speak to customers the way that they do.
If you have dealt with this kind of service with GS Services, please spread the word about this company!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful?
More GS Services Complaints & Reviews