logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
2. (2 mins ago)
Maytag / French Door Refrigerator
Problems with the ice maker!
3. (6 mins ago)
Sodahead
Jim Crow like bias
4. (11 mins ago)
buyephedrinehclonline.com
Seller lies about status of order
5. (14 mins ago)

Groupon.com

Posted: 2012-04-19 by    scammed by groupon

Fraud

Groupon
I used groupon for the first time last week. I bought a CVS gift card for 10 dollars and the card is worth 20 dollars. Pretty good deal, huh?
So I waited a few days after the purchase and groupon sent me an email telling me how to activate the new card. The activation failed. Then, without a call from me, they sent me another email. This email gave me new activation information. That password also failed to activate the card.
I called groupon customer service and could not get through. I finally called CVS and they transferred me to another number at Groupon. The customer service person I spoke with did not know anything about the situation. He gave me a third code that was NOTHING like the first two in configuration. It didn’t work.
I finally got into a fight with this guy and asked him to refund my money. The conversation became explosive and he told me that I was inappropriate. He would not give me a number to call back to reach them and he would not let me speak to the supervisor. He finally hung up on me.
I started looking online and found a lot of negative reviews. This is what I should have done before I attempted to do business with them. Now I have to worry about this fraudulent company having my credit card information.
My advice…Don’t use groupon. So far I have lost 10 dollars and more than 2 hours of my time. SCAM!!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Few Tips How to Buy a Foreclosure