logo

Google
Unauthorized debit of game
4. (19 mins ago)
C & N Imaging Products
Returned products - now they want money
5. (1 hr 33 mins ago)
Magnavox
Shuts off for no reason

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Groupama Seguros Complaints & Reviews - Scam lottery!

Groupama Seguros Contacts & Informations

Groupama Seguros

Posted:    Valerie

Scam lottery!

Groupama Seguros
Spain
www.groupama.es
I have just received a letter from spain saying i have won thousands of euros and alls the company would take out of it is a 10% cut... i decided this was to good to be true so i rang the number on the letter to find out... i asked for claim agent DR.David Gomez who true enough answered the phone... asked was this letter correct in a round about way & he replied yes and explained about their fee... he told me to send my details which i have done minus bank details obviously but when i said i never had an account he asked if i could open one which i replied no... i then asked what about sending a certified cheque he said yes & i also asked any chance of another contact number & he gave me his mobile number which is 0034 675 476 438 which i have rang & he does answer... he told me my cheque would be processed in next couple of days & he would be in touch... as if... a scam if i ever seen one... do not get involved ill keep you all posted...
Comments Spain Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Dec, 2007 by   Scott Johnson 0 Votes
Por supuesto es escándalo no debes pagar nada en un concurso....

Of course it's a scam and you shouldn't have to pay anything in a contest.
 20th of Feb, 2008 by   Molly Montana 0 Votes
Just got this letter and I can tell it is an outright scam. The photocopied letter is definitely not professional, the grammar and spelling is faulty. And with that kind of information required, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that it is a total scam.
 14th of May, 2008 by   Tomas 0 Votes
What should i do now? I received same letter, and faxed my details straight away, they phoned me after tree days saying i have to pay 425£ fee to proceed the payment, but if i will come to madrid its can be free:O, after i said im coming up in two weeks, he promised me to get an appointment and give a call tomorow. Just after this phone call, i checked about GROUPAMA SEGUROS on internet and found out that its scam. Now i really want to go to spain and see the true, and whats can happen with my bank details and copy of passport...
 6th of Sep, 2008 by   nulens peter 0 Votes
I also receceived an e-mail saying that I've won a large amount of euro's by Groupama Seguros s.a. Spain.
I have to contact Mr. Rafael Evans on a mobile number in Spain.
Is this false or tricky I don't know at this very moment but I'll
surch for the truth even by the Spanish embassy if neceseary !

P. Nulens (Belgium)
 30th of Sep, 2008 by   Saskia 0 Votes
Yesterday I recieved e-mail from GROUPAMA SEGUROS that my adress was selected as winner of over 2 million euros!!!
Of course I responded with only the question if this is true?
Today I recieved the answer YES and a form to fill in...bankaccount, passport etc.
So I've started to search on the internet and finally arrived here...luckily because I didn't do anything so far!
Also I found the site groupama.co.uk where they have the same complaint and a warning.
You can send a message to customer.service@groupama.co.uk to make notice about this scam!
Wonder why certain people do this and also who's behind this all.

Saskia (Netherlands)
 31st of Mar, 2009 by   paul patterson 0 Votes
Furniture Direct Worldwide have ripped me off. They asked me for an initial deposit of 60% and the rest eight weeks before completion. I have had one phone call from them after several emails. they said the furniture will be installed and now there is only one phone line which says the mailbox is full and they never respond to any emails I send. I am beginning to think I have been scammed and I would suggest that the website is closed down and nobody uses this company.
 31st of Mar, 2009 by   paul patterson 0 Votes
FURNITURE DIRECT WORLDWIDE TOOK MY MONEY
THEY CALLED ME AND ASKED FOR A DEPOSIT OF 60% ABOUT 8 MONTHS BEFORE THE PROPERTY WAS COMPLETED. THEY SEEMED LIKE A GOOD COMPANY AND ASKED FOR THE REMAINDER 40% 8 WEEKS BEFORE THE PROPERTY WAS COMPLETE.
ONCE THEY GOT MY MONEY, THEY WERE NO LONGER CONTACTABLE WITH ONLY 1 PHONE LINE WHICH THEY NEVER ANSWERED AND AN EMAIL WHICH THEY NEVER RESPOND.
THEY DID RESPOND ONCE AND SAID MY FURNITYRE WAS BEING INSTALLED, BUT WHEN I CHECKED WITH THE DEVELOPER KEY HOLDER, THEY SAID NOONE HAD COLLECTED THE KEYS.
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL SCAM YOU AND TAKE YOU MONEY
 12th of Oct, 2009 by   syncmaster793df 0 Votes
i to received same latter from this scam...
lucky i don t send my money to them.
if we really win money why did we need to pay them? so STUPID we win prized but need to pay..
we all should be more careful with this scam DON T trust if they ask to paid them first before claim prized.

Latest Trend In Identity Theft: Bank Text Alerts