logo

Chase Bank
CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE
3. (20 mins ago)
Msft *Xbox Liv Bill.xbox.comwa
Unauthorized use of debit / checking account by a minor
4. (30 mins ago)
Gembusters.com
Closed Group. No admin. Follow ups
5. (34 mins ago)
seekingcougar.com
Total scam and many girls are fakes

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GreenTree Servicing LLC., San Antonio/Minnesota offices, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Subprime lending fraud

GreenTree Servicing LLC. Contacts & Informations

GreenTree Servicing LLC.

Posted:    curtis pilgrim

Subprime lending fraud

GreenTree Servicing LLC>
San Antonio/Minnesota offices, Texas
Phone: 1-800-800-2684//8211265
GreenTree Lending
Do not believe the written contracts GreenTree produces for the consumer home buyer they are full of ambiguous clauses to trap the consumer all they want to do is steal your money. GreenTree will lie to arbitrators and the court system to destroy a consumers dream of home ownership. GreenTree is a 31 billion dollar industry and will
kickout a family by use of unethical means, and apply every harrassing tactic possible.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Apr, 2011 by   stressednaz +1 Votes
We are having to deal with these vultures...my husband is the original buyer but GreenTree calls me at work and they harass me if we are one day behind on our payment. When I tell them that I have nothing to do with this loan and that they have no right to harass me I am told someone has to be contacted and since they cannot contact my husband I am the next person. I am so stressed out by our ridiculous contract and I am sick and tired of being told that there is really nothing to do because our mobile home is parked on the Navajo Reservation. Something does in deed need to be done about Green Tree!!! H**k with them!
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   Robingen 0 Votes
I am dead serious about taking down green tree servicing. If someone is trying to do a class action suit against them, I'm in. Our manufactured home mortgage was given to them a few years ago and we have been harassed everyday since. We went through some very hard times and are now trying to get caught up. I was behind 715.00 this month so I gave them all I could which was 700.00. I pay by mail because I don't believe I should have to pay an extra 12.00 for using my own account over the phone. I just received a Notice of receipt of partial payment from them. It states that they have already taken necessary steps to gain possession of the creditors collateral unless they receive 15.00. I can't believe this! I don't know if I should take this as a threat or if they really are taking action against me. I have spoken to very rude employees from Green Tree that treat you like your a criminal. All they seem to want is your account information so they can take out a payment on a certain day and charge you 12.00 extra. When I informed them that I only mail my payments and do not have an account. The women I spoke to said " You expect me to believe you don't have an account of any kind." She continued to say, " What about a friend or family members account?' Like I'm going to give them someone else's account information for my payment. They hate to wait the 4 days it takes to get my payment and can't charge me extra to use my own money. I get calls all day from a Cassandra from Green Tree. I am hoping to catch up to be able to refinance my home and get it away from them, But i have heard horror stories about them telling people that they have to stay with them till the debt is paid off and refusing banks refinancing offers. This needs to end! We need to stop complaining and do something about Green Tree. I don't have experience with any law suit practices and don't know where to began but if more people are wanting to stop green tree or be compensated for their unfair predatory practices, we need to ban together. Robin-ag@hotmail.com
 2nd of May, 2011 by   Keltlady 0 Votes
Countrywide Mortgages sold our mtg to Bank of the Mafia, I mean Bank of America. But 1st it was sold to Country wide Mtgs by the TurboTax Mtgs. Then the 2nd part of the mtg was sold to Green Tree Lending svcs by B of A.
I am reading all these stories and pray that there is a special place in "hell" for these mtg lending people and that all of your stories of true and not exaggerated. Most sound true. I would like to get it refinanced by another local bank but can't afford the paper fees. Same for both mtgs. We have had a home before and Turbotax treated us like we were criminals anyway, in the beginning. We have always made out pymts on time, etc., etc. My husband and I are both veterans, but he has PTSD really bad so we have had our problems that way, but always made our pymts.
Turbotax wouldn't even acknowledge the VA loan, supporting the down pymnt; they said they wouldn't take it...the crumbbums. These banks or lending companies that use these lending practices are pure evil.
I hope everything works out for you people and try to remember to say a prayer for y'all.
 8th of May, 2011 by   claimjumper 0 Votes
hmm. I guess ill add my two cents worh. My loan had originated with suntrust mrtg, never had a prob with them. Somehow Litton loans got my loan and i made the same payments to them as required on my statements, after a few months Litton lowered my loan payments and i continued to make the payment for the new amount as shown on the statement. Last april my payment went up by 1000 a month when calling litton they said they didnt collect enough for escrow, I really dont know how escrow got 4000 behind since my taxes are only 2100 a year on this property. In any case i made up what they say was the the amount that was behind. (dont worry im getting to greentree) I then started makin princeple and interest only and when time came to pay property taxe i paid that to the county by personal check . Well Its my understanding that Litton went bankrupt and now greentree enters the picture. As of jan 1st greentree was goin to be serviceing the loan, I called and told them of my dispute with Litton and there was 3100 dollars that i didnt owe, I continued to make princeple and interest payments to greentree as i didnt want them to apply funds to any dept that i didnt owe. Greentree now has a sale date on my house and i didnt find out till the 5th of may. They say I havent made a payment but have the cancelled checkss. Im contacting leagle councell monday with my records, not to keep my house, but to try to ensure that im not responsabel for the difference in the loan and what the house sells for. Its not that im trying to get out of anything, but im not going to bow to extortion of these people
 17th of May, 2011 by   osu2011 0 Votes
We started out with National City Mortgage and then our loan was sold to Green Tree. We have had nothing but problems out of them. My husband is the loan owner and yet they get my new work number somehow and start harassing me at work, then tell me I am not allowed to make decisions or do anything with the account b/c my name isn' t on it! When we purchased our home with National City the agreement was the payment was due at the 1st but you have until the 15th and then the 16th it is considered late. The terms and conditions were not changed but on the 2nd of the month we start getting harassing phone calls and they even asked us to western union them the money a few months! We were late one month b/c my husband was laid off and his unemployment was held up, so when we did pay they held 2 of our payments b/c one of them was wrong but that was the figure they gave me that we owed and they then proceed to turn us in for foreclosure for being 2 months behind, in which they had the payments for but was sitting in the "unapplied funds account" and now we have to pay them $1200 for attortney fees for this! This company recently called our neighbors asking if they had heard or seen from us b/c they couldn't reach us just b/c it was the 5th of the month and we hadnt sent our payment in yet, which isnt due until the 15th technically! Green Tree needs to be taken to court! This is ridicolous!
 31st of May, 2011 by   MW Pourier 0 Votes
My name is Myron W. Pourier, I am the Fifth Member of the Oglala Sioux Tribe, Tribal Council, of South Dakota. All Class Action Lawsuits should be directed to Francis Pumpkinseed at francispumpkinseed@gmail.com, this individual has started a Class Action Lawsuit against Green Tree, LLC...Mr. Pumpinseed has been asked by 12 familiies to litigate this law suit... Every thing I read on this webpage are basicly identical to the complaints filed by the 12 families. If your interested in joining this Class Action Lawsuit against Green Tree, LLC, Please contact me at 605-454-2111 or via email at pourier70@gmail.com.
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   Wellville 0 Votes
We are currently having the same issues with Green Tree. I've filed a complaint with the FTC, the banking authority of my state, and also the Attorney General's office. They are claiming we owe our previous lender, BOA, a payment. However, we've proven, with statements from BOA, and also our bank, that we've paid every month, early. They refuse to acknowledge this and still are requesting we pay them. We've provided all the information that Green Tree has requested; we even call them every other day, during the week, and still, we keep being told, "I will look into it." We've been told that we need to submit our banking information to Green Tree with our account numbers, as well, which we will NOT do. Today, I was lied to by Vanessa Doubty, a representative for Green Tree. She stated we needed 2010 records, and now she's claiming that it's 2008, but earlier today, she told my husband it's 2009 statements. Once again, she said, "I will look into it." Like I stated, we pay our bills early, each month, and have the proof. I think they look for the stupid people, who will just pay it off, and they continue to get away with it. I, however, will not pay what I do not owe. No one should. Green Tree Servicing LLC is a fraudulent company.
 4th of Jun, 2011 by   GT Class Action 0 Votes
sign up at GreenTreeClassAction.com
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   FEDUP!!! 0 Votes
Just found out today that my BOA 2nd mtge was sold (or perhaps servicing only, I'll never know) to Green tree on April 29, 2011. I was never notified by either BOA or Green tree. I found out the loan had been transferred when I went in today to ask why BOA had not drafted their monthly payment from my BOA checking account for the month of May. After collecting new Green tree acct info from the BOA bank person (apparently BOA either owns or controls Green tree, because they pulled up the info readily on their computer screen), I logged in to Green tree & found that they did indeed "own" my loan, but the balance they show as transferred was $60 over the proper amount. After all I have read about Green tree, I know I will have to refi the home to combine the 1st & 2nd mtges just to get rid of Green tree. The real battle will be when the payoff comes from Green tree, I am sure it will be more than it should. I will be in the BOA office tomorrow to ask many questions as to how & why the loan was sold without my notification, and why the principal balance would have changed. BOA apparently thinks it can nickel & dime its customers for a $100 here, $500 there, in amounts too small to warrant legal action. Spread that across a few million loans & it adds up to a tidy sum. After all, how does a 74 year old retiree go up against a $125 billion multinational corporation that has its corporate fingers in our national treasury with the approval of the U S Secretary of Treasury & both the Republican and Democrat SOB's who have occupied the whitehouse recently? Talk about Tammany Hall! Where is good old Harry "give 'em hell" Truman when you need him? Harry's "happy days" went out with the arrival of predatory lending and marketing in the 90's, which coincides neatly with the availability of the internet and personal computers at the same time. Are we "fellow Americans" screwed or what? No wonder EVERYONE cheats on their taxes and lies on all their applications.
FEDUP!
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   cbojr 0 Votes
We would appreciate it if we could also be included in the class action law suit. cbojr1980@hotmail.com
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Wellville 0 Votes
Just an update. After proving that we owe Bank of American nothing and are in good standing with them, sending out bank statements, and also contacting the Financial Department of Tennessee, Green Tree is no longer answering our calls, and a person from the Financial Department contacted me today stating that Green Tree is not cooperating with them either. We've proven our side, but Green Tree, when asked to send us a canceled check, that they say Bank of America sent us, and we supposedly cashed, we no longer hear from them. However, I know the matter is not gone. They think that by ignoring everyone, eventually, they will get the 577.00, just for their own benefit. Also, they changed the dates, several times, that we supposedly owed Bank of America. So, we had to provide bank statements from 4 different months, 2 different years, just to appease them. However, the statements we sent didn't stop the bill from coming and showing that we still have a past due amount listed. When I contacted Bank of America today, they asked if the State Financial Department could talk to them about our account, just so they could help us prove that we owe them nothing. Bank of America also said that it makes no sense that Green Tree would be trying to collect on a debt from 2 years ago, that they owned--and when Green Tree bought it out, our account showed we had no previous negative account balances with them. My fear is we will have to hire an attorney, which we can't afford, to fight them on this, even with all the proof we've supplied, even with the formal complaints to the government we've filed. Green Tree Loans, LLC, is a terrible business practitioner. All they want is to screw people out of money where ever they can, no matter if they are in the wrong in doing so. They know that most people can't or won't get an attorney to stand up to them. In today's economy, who can afford to go to court? Most will just pay it and move on, and Green Tree will continue to practice fraudulently.
 20th of Aug, 2011 by   carol1974 0 Votes
I just received a letter stating that my mortgage was also assigned, tansferred, or sold to Greentree Servicing LLC effective 9/1/11. I was happy at first because I hate BOA and don't want to ahve to deal with them anymore regarding my mortgage. However, the happiness turned to alarm when one of the first things that came up on-line regarding this company are all of the complaints about their practices. I feel like I need to get an attorney on hold incase things happen. If something happens, and from the sound of it, it probably will, I want to be included. I will follow up, trust me...
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   Dorthoy Jones 0 Votes
Green tree is a rip off and sad that company like them just want bleed you dry. I had the house for 15 teen years and still owe 30, 000 thousand dollar and i buy it for 35, 000 and still owe this amount something is wrong, yes i want a class action against them too. My email is cyntsaid7@yahoo.com
 30th of Jan, 2012 by   N. Miller 0 Votes
From day 1, when I had to deal w/GT, when GMAC sold out to them. I have always been salary, and when I changed school districts and my pay day changed, GT would not change my date and continued to charged me last fees for years. Been in my home since 1989, only missed 1 payment until this past April (2011) when I had to retire on medical disability in Dec. 2010, didn't make the money I used to, so decided to seek help---loan modification in April 2011 (now finding out just last week that they are SCAMS). Couldn't afford to pay mortgage and modification, so decided to pay modification fees $2500 over 4 months). After that completion, I picked back up on mortgage payments---GT held 3 months and then returned checks saying they need whole payoff on mortgage (over $70, 000). According to modification law firm, GT refused to even return their calls. Then in Dec. 2011, I get certified letter of GT filing foreclosure on my home. Went to modification law firm and have sent in papers to court to try and stop (Jan. 09, 2012) and have not heard anything since. I only missed those 4 months, and they want to throw me out of my home. I am just trying to survive with peace of mind in my home with my multiple disabilities I would love to get in with a class action suit as well. I live in the San Antonio, TX metro-area. My email: coachnjmiller@sbcglobal.net. Please anyone, if this is happening, let me know into to join in!!!
 27th of Feb, 2012 by   kimberly muhammad 0 Votes
Ist and foremost im utterly disgusted that bank of america sold my account to this ROGUE company..they are very rude ! i believe everybit of an horrible experience with this company..i will do my best from this day forward into gettn a local bank to buy my account i wouldnt care if my payments went ulp
 27th of Feb, 2012 by   kimberly muhammad 0 Votes
this company is very rude its very hard to talkk to a supervisor or manager ..i will do my best to cut ties with this company and fast!
 20th of Apr, 2012 by   Rena75 0 Votes
I just found out that GMAC sold my mortgage to Greentree and they are already harassing me with threats by their collection department. I have NEVER made a late payment with GMAC my mortgage holder and was not notified that they sold my mortgage. I made a payment in March to GMAC as usual and found out that they had sold the loan. Had my USAA my bank not notified me that the payment was no longer being accepted by GMAC I would not have know the transfer occurred. Greentree is horrible and I am now calling around to see if I can get the loan refinanced with another bank. It is the second mortgage on a home I owned with my ex-husband who is still living there and I'm not very hopeful that I will be able to do so. I have since moved and have always paid my bills on time but Greentree is already stressing me out. Include me in any class action lawsuit.

Rena' (badkitti75@yahoo.com)
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by   ms judy 0 Votes
I am in the GREEN TREE, "SPIDER WEB", (Along with all of you) ! They also raised my escrow, shouldn't have, no reason too! They also put me, at a double bill each month, I pay around the 8th to 10th, (never over the 15 days, stated on my original mortgage from Countrywide) I have never paid late! I also try too always add a few dollars extra towards the principal, each month...I am sick over being "STUCK" with these nasty, unprofessional vultures. Cannot sell, refinance or let it go...Now I am in fear that with all the ups and downs with them, I will never pay them off completely or get a clear deed, ever ! It seems it's a web and you are always in it, "STUCK". I tried for two months to get a MAKE HOMES AFFORDABLE LOAN, working through them, I Registered Mail back to them "the packet", waited 2 months, called back, was told by a call center in Atlanta, I had missed sending certain papers, again I reg/mail back to them the papers requested (to Tempe, AZ.) Then in January 2012, I got another letter from G/T wanting yet more papers, they say, I left out . The next day, another letter saying, I missed more paperwork, I kept good records and copies and notes, I knew I had sent all of what was asked for, the first time. Next day another letter saying., YOU DO NOT QUALIFY for the loan, although, on my 30 min. Interview I was the perfect applicant. The very next day, I received the whole packet "blank", to start over again??? I called the lady in Tempe, 2X'S, left the loan # and a message. No call back, ever !! POOOOOOR CUSTOMER SERVICE should be their logo. Class action law suit..Count me in, I wish I could get away from them, my house is worth $45, 000, I still owe $115, 000, it was the lowest priced house, I could find in Sarasota County, Florida in 2008!! I put $15, 000 cash down and put $30, 000 in remodeling, I am soooooo STUCK!!! jn4705@Verizon.net
 3rd of May, 2012 by   Ya think -1 Votes
Just to let you all know... I work for Green Tree... And am very proud of it... You are all upset because you are not hearing what you want to hear... We follow the laws... All employees are tested year round on our knowledge... You all keep saying we buy your loan??? No we don't... It is transferred from other servicers to us... And for good reason!!!... We are the #1 rated mortgage servicer after all... So the next time you are upset with a company and decide to trash them on the WORLD WIDE WEB... Maybe you should have read your contract, returned all of your documents on time, perhaps made your payment on time??? Just a thought.
 28th of Jun, 2012 by   EILEEN MAILLOUX -1 Votes
Green Tree is a Predatory Lender. I have a 10.75 percent interest rate and have paid $78, 000 in interest in 13 years, Loan has gone down $7, 400. By time loan is paid, I will have paid them $149, 000 for a 1248 square foot home. The home value is $10, 000 max. Green Tree refuses to work with me regarding interest or principal. Told me to Short Sale it and/or a Voluntary
Surrender where they short sale it and expect you, the customer, to pay the difference. When does the Class Action suit begin. Green Tree is a greedy company taking advantageous of lower income individuals. My emeil is eileen.mailloux@sbcglobal.net and would love for all of us to take action on this company.

The US Ponzi Schemes are Exposed