logo

GreenDot.com
710 Norwood Avenue
Toledo, Ohio
Phone: 419-244-3946
On 02/06/09 at Rite Aid on Cherry and Bancroft I went to reload my GreenDot prepaid card not realizing it expired on 01/2009. It took the reload, but when I tried to use it to pay my bill, this is when it came to my attention. When I called Rite Aid, they referred me to GreenDot, where there is not one live person to speak with. Then I received another card in the mail. It was a mastercard, so I was thinking maybe they loaded my balance of 60.00 on that card so I tried using it and it said zero. So I called Rite Aid back to see if they had a live support number and they gave me a number where I reached a live operator and she said they could not transfer the balance of a Visa to a Mastercard so she would have to send me a refund and this was in the middle of Febuary and I still have not received my refund nor can I get in touch with anyone live...So basically they stole my money that I really need for a bill.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Apr, 2009 by   tony 0 Votes
i bought i green dot premier card today and i activated it over the phone but i got a live person and he gave me a sight to go to to get my $10 rebate but the stupis site doesnt even exist they stole bout $30 from me and i cant get it back i needed that money to pay a bill for college. axia college of the university of phoenix online and now i wont have enough to pay more on it this card is a rip off dont ever get one stick to the lesser greendot non reloadable bill pay cards goes up to $300 but they wint overcharge u and u get the card instantly it comes in the packet only buy thees kind of cards when dealing with the greendot company. if green dot is reading this then call me at 541-573-7841 cause i am peeved!!!
 13th of May, 2009 by   littlebit 0 Votes
This outfit is a nightmare. I have never been able to talk to a live person. I went yesterday and bought a reload amount for $250.oo and it accepted it when I activated it, and I payed some bills, but it had been so long since I used it, I have forgotton my PIn # to use at ATM machine. I tried calling and get the voice mail prompts and tells me to go to the website to reset your pin number. Trouble is, it ask for your current pin in order to change it!!!DAH I wouldnt need to reset it if I had the current one. Oh well at least I can pay bills on it. You would think that this company probably does pretty good business for the less fortunate one like me with credit issues, so I am amazed that they don't kave an operator to take care of their customers. VERY POORLY MANAGEMENT WITH THIS COMPANY. I don't think they will be around too much longer.
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   OUT SPOKEN IMAGES 0 Votes
I THINK THEY SHOULD PAY YOU TO HOLD YOUR MONEY,
NOT PAY THEM A MONTHLY FEE...AND FEES...AND FEESSSS...
OBAMA NATION NEEDS TO TAKE FURTHER ACTION TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE SITUIATION, THEY NEED TO TAKE CONTROL OF THE BANKS WHO DO THEIR
BEST TO DESTROY THE LOW AND MEDIUM INCOME FAMLIES WITH THEIR
ILL PRACTICE OF BIGEST DRAW FIRST AND BOUNCE THE SMALL DRAWS
I JUST WICH SOME ONE IN LIFE WOULD GET A GOOD CLUE ON THIS..
SOMETIME WE RACE THE BANK AND THEY CAN CHOOSE TO DEPOSIT
OR HOLD FOR A WHILE?????QUE PASA????AND WHO'S IS GETTING
BAILED OUT???????????????NOT ME, OR YOU
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   hansgrujewer 0 Votes
Here's a secret. You know how George Bush turned a blind eye to all the price gouging and consumer screwing by the oil companies? Because he was in bed with them?

Barack Obama, banks, same deal.
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   OUT SPOKEN IMAGES 0 Votes
I'M FROM TEXAS AND HAVE NOT FOUND ONE PERSON THAT VOTED
FOR THE BLACK GUY. HOW DID HE GET IN?????BANKS???
 27th of Mar, 2011 by   crystasl 0 Votes
someone stolen my account in formation my name is crystal king my balance is 2369.41 i sent all my identification well i faxed this on the 12 of this month my card was stolen on the 11 and today is the 25th they still foe some reason think they have a say i9n not giving me or transferuing my funds to amy bank account or even giving me my money i m so stressed out cant stop crying they are con artest

Latest Scams Sweeping the United States