logo

Smith Sights
Ordered, paid, never received
4. (56 mins ago)
Olx
Fake add and gave my phone no
5. (56 mins ago)

Scam and fraud

Green Tree Servicing
Texas
www.gtservicing.com
I told them to stop a ach payment they said they would. I told them I did not have the money in the bank due to my husbands wallet being stolen. They still ran it without my permission caused nsf on my account.
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Aug, 2008 by   michael a jones 0 Votes
they greentree has charged me payments twice when i had surgery took payments i didnt authrise causing overdraft ihave tape recordings of some of the converations statements from bank they need to be stopped they are now taking me to court to repossess my home after14 yrs of paying i have been through some 15+ operations with no insurance
 3rd of Sep, 2008 by   toni 0 Votes
Green tree does not know how to do business, my sister passed with no insurance, I told them to come pick it up, the have called my phone all day and sent certified letters every week, they sent a clean out crew on labor day(holiday), scared my children by beating on my front door, told us what they are going to do, with no permission to go on private property, and no court order, they dont own the land, now they think they are going to have a private auction on my land. no way I will call the sherriff and have them arrested for tresspassing, we are going threw a rough time these people are heartless, they could of picked up the phone and let me know they were coming, now I refuse to work with them, I called them this morning told them they need to have the trailer moved before the auction they said "no have a nice day and hung up" no wonder the housing market is in bad shape, If I run my business like this I would be broke too
 29th of Nov, 2008 by   Lynn 0 Votes
Oh yeah, I am 60 days behind with no intention on going 90 days, but they act ALL EXCITED about coming in and taking our home! THEY ARE JUST PLAIN SNEAKY AND RUDE!!
 29th of Nov, 2008 by   Tammy 0 Votes
My husband & I have had the same problems with Green Tree taking money out of our checking account even after we have called and told them not to, which resulted in $75 of fees last month due to insufficient funds being in our account. My husband also works in the construciton industry which has slowed and put us behind in our payments. Even if we are 5 days late, they call our house sometimes 4 or 5 times a day. They are so rude and threaten to take us to court which will result in us paying legal fees. Also. they have told us that if they resale the home and don't get what we owe, we'll be responsible for that too. There's no way they'll ever get what we owe, that's a joke, lol! I'm so tired of being harrassed that I'm tempted to just tell them to come and get the home. I would never advise anyone to do business with them. It has been a total nightmare for us.
 16th of Mar, 2009 by   Livonia 0 Votes
I have never in my life ever been spoken to as rudely as I have by the Green Tree staff. This is the most horrific mortgage lender my husband and I have ever had to deal with. Today, after repeated calls every single day and on weekends, they demanded a payment of $56K TODAY! The man I spoke to on the phone refused to give me his last name or ID number. His name is Brett. Our home has been in short sale since last year and NOW they claim they have no record of that. We lost a full sale due to their ignorance. I'd rather file bankruptcy than to give this simpleton company a dime!
 21st of May, 2010 by   susannet1 0 Votes
Gregg Moskowitz, New York (1) 212-438-1838;
gregg_moskowitz@standardandpoors.com
Steven Frie, New York (1) 212-438-2458;
steven_frie@standardandpoors.com

The above are from Standard and Poor and rated them(Green Tree Servicing) good!!! If you people contact them with your horrible experiences, I wonder if they will investigate.
 19th of Jul, 2010 by   Deestyle 0 Votes
I always pay them on time every month and have been for almost 4 years but it seems that my premium is not going down. Is anyone else having this problem?
 25th of Sep, 2010 by   Sweetness582 0 Votes
Green Tee is a nightmare. They took over my lan from a previous company that had me on a forbearnce plan, told me they were going to work with mem to see if I can qualify for the new modification. While thisprocess was going on th only asked for 2 payments I called every month and asked them if fthey needed a payment they refused saying that he modification was in process. 5 onts laterwhen they came up with one, it was to slam all they oney I owed to te ack of the loan...okay...But then it raised my mortage payment about 3 hundred dollars a month. y house after the mortgage crisis dropped 30, 000 n value, and now they want to to pay more for a ouse I can not even gain equity on. When we told tem ewanted to gt a lawyer to review the modificaton (Which they ever sent, this is all over the phone) Theywere upset and said fine, when we finally decided we would just agree to do the modification in hopes of refinancing with another company. The told me that my loan was transferred out of loss mitigation and they are no longer offering me the modiication because Iold them "No." I never told them no, it was a battle, I had lawyers and HUD counseling call them and they simplysaid "No." I owed them $18, 000, which had to be paid or else face forclosure, my husband had to go work on the west coast for a mont, we paid them 2 payments of $6850, and then asked them if hey could work with us and wait one more weekor me to get paid to get the est of the money they said "No" the lady was useand told me I could no aord y house so move out. I told them I paid triple my mortgage the past 2 months, and because I asked for a week yu ar telling me I cant afford my hous, I simply asked her could she afford what I just paid in two months, she laughed and transferred meto someone else. This resulted in my husband having to borrow moey from two people to pay this mortgage, by the I was in tears. I am going to report them to the better business bureau and I am glad I am not alone.
 27th of Sep, 2010 by   Deestyle 0 Votes
You can easily copy and paste what you have written here on the BBB website to create a case and log a complaint with them. I've had great success in getting matters resolved that way recently. Thank goodness for the recent consumer protections law passed by the Democrats recently, this stuff is illegal and they will be forced to resolve it.
 29th of Nov, 2010 by   1southerngirl 0 Votes
Green Tree has discouraged me and frustrated me more than words can fully express. They took out an unauthorized payment on November 22 from our personal checking and caused us to have several over-drafts, along with those fees. I immediately contacted them upon this realization, on November 23. They admitted they took out an unauthorized payment and stated that they could consider a refund if we could fax them a statement from our bank showing proof, along w/ NSF fees. I immediately did this that day. This has put my family in a worse bind than what we were already in. We have even applied for the loan modification or deferment and have show proof to them. They've turned us down. (???) I have contacted them again today and I'm now being given a run-around. I've filed a complaint with the FTC and the BBB. I don't know what else to do.
 29th of Apr, 2013 by   cookie64 0 Votes
Green tree is a rip off a lady name Debbie told my husband to send papers to her house for loan
modification but the papers never got to the modification. we lost our home. She played my
husband right to the through the rock bottom. I am his wife; but I could not talk because my name
was not on the loan. But it was on the deed. So I told my husband that the lady was playing a game.
At the end they wanted me to talk; I did not play games like that. Country Wide played Us., Bank America also. They kept 9000.00 of my husband Insurance Money from the Hurricane. Then they
turn it over to Green Tree. They All Rip us off. We are homeless. Debbie, Country Wide, And Bank Of America God is very Much Alive the way you all did us. They (Green Tree Lawyers wanted to sue me
if I did not get out of the house. They did Us BAD.

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas