logo

Munnik Basson Dagama Inc
identity account
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Online scam

GreatFun
Phone: 1-8774889480
www.mygreatfun.com
Signed up in order to get a $50 rebate on airline tickets i purchased from priceline. We never got a membership kit as they said. Instead all we got is a membership card with no other explanation. When i went on the website, i logged in, however it would just bring you back to the homescreen. After trying several times, i got the following message: "The secure certificate presented by this website was issued for a different websites address. Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server"

It further recommended to close the window immediately. We called the number 877-488-9480 and canceled our membership.

Thank you.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of May, 2008 by   Denise Eshem 0 Votes

unable to cancle membership - GreatFun

unable to cancle membership from cc
 11th of Jun, 2008 by   SUSAN EILERS 0 Votes
I also joined to get the $50 rebate and have never received a kit or any other information.
 30th of Sep, 2008 by   John L Rodabaugh 0 Votes
This great fun is a con I will never use Priceline because of this it has happened 2 times now
 19th of Jan, 2009 by   JayP 0 Votes
I KNEW I shouldn't have agreed to the 30 day trial for GreatFun! But Great Fun said that as long as I cancelled before 30 days, I would not be charged a penny. GREAT FUN Online Savings Lied. I called by the 10th day and got a cancellation code and everything. We are STILL being charged $11.99 each month. My credit card company is going after them now but that's beside the point. It's just wrong and Great Fun is not to be trusted. (On the credit card, it is not listed as GreatFun...make sure you check your statements!)
 27th of Feb, 2009 by   Denise Mohan 0 Votes
Help! I was sucked into this trial membership while renting a car on-line.
Can anyone tell me how to cancel my Great Fun membership from Canada?
The 1 877 488 9480 number is not accessible from here and I have no other phone number for them.

Thanks!

D. Mohan
 31st of May, 2009 by   condorone 0 Votes

charging my credit care - GreatFun

I keep seeing a charge to my credit card by greatfun. I have never authorized the charges.

Beware When Shopping Online