GreatFun

Online scam

GreatFun
Phone: 1-8774889480
www.mygreatfun.com
Signed up in order to get a $50 rebate on airline tickets i purchased from priceline. We never got a membership kit as they said. Instead all we got is a membership card with no other explanation. When i went on the website, i logged in, however it would just bring you back to the homescreen. After trying several times, i got the following message: "The secure certificate presented by this website was issued for a different websites address. Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server"

It further recommended to close the window immediately. We called the number 877-488-9480 and canceled our membership.

Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (7) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
More GreatFun Complaints & Reviews
GreatFun - Fraudulant charges [15]

Comments

26th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
unable to cancle membership from cc
 11th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also joined to get the $50 rebate and have never received a kit or any other information.
 30th of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes
This great fun is a con I will never use Priceline because of this it has happened 2 times now
 19th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I KNEW I shouldn't have agreed to the 30 day trial for GreatFun! But Great Fun said that as long as I cancelled before 30 days, I would not be charged a penny. GREAT FUN Online Savings Lied. I called by the 10th day and got a cancellation code and everything. We are STILL being charged $11.99 each month. My credit card company is going after them now but that's beside the point. It's just wrong and Great Fun is not to be trusted. (On the credit card, it is not listed as GreatFun...make sure you check your statements!)
 27th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Help! I was sucked into this trial membership while renting a car on-line.
Can anyone tell me how to cancel my Great Fun membership from Canada?
The 1 877 488 9480 number is not accessible from here and I have no other phone number for them.

Thanks!

D. Mohan
 31st of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I keep seeing a charge to my credit card by greatfun. I have never authorized the charges.
 26th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

GreatFun - unarthirised signining up

There has been 12.99 coming out of my bank account being charged for membership of geat fun. I did not agree to this. One day I was playing a game online and something poped asking if I would like some couponds. They made it look like I was getting couponds. It wasnt untill after I hit submitt that they told me what company this was. I didnt know that I was being charged for joining them until a 12.99 charge kelp coming out of my account each month. It was finnaly listed where I could tell who was taking money out of my account . I'm asking that you stop taking money out of my account and trinking people into joining great fun. Thank you Shannon Peacock. My e-mail address is shanbeth39475@yahoo.com. please let me know what I need to o to stop you from taking any more money out of my bank account.

Contact Us