logo

luggage delivery service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Great Clips, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Complaints & Reviews - Worst haircut(s) ever in multiple places

Great Clips Contacts & Informations

Great Clips

Posted: 2011-06-23 by    NathanielHahntv

Worst haircut(s) ever in multiple places

Great Clips
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I am a 15 year old male and I love long hair and it works for me, but when i do go and get my hair cut, the only place i know of and can afford is "Great Clips" or as i like to refer to it as "the butcher shop", ive been to many of these "Butcher Shops" and the result is always the same- TERRIBLE! I went a few months ago to get a trim, and this rude, old hateful hag, starts running her mouth to me saying my hair is "Too thick" and starts to tell me how her son's hair is better looking than mine, and how i cant "Pull Off" long hair, but i swallowed my pride, and took it like a real man, i was as nice as i could be, she was finished in 5 mins! I looked in the mirror and my bangs looked like she had put a square piece of cardboard up to my hair and used it as a model and gave me somewhat of a "mini-mullet", so i politely told her that i dident like it and requested that someone else cut my hair to salvage the remains, and she dropped her scissors on the ground and walked out, leaving me in the chair with my jaw on the floor, even though i received a refund and a free haircut, it still bothered me, and even though the manager did what she could to fix it, it still looked terrible, but i made no fuss, and i let my hair grow back out and i ended up having a huge mullet and long bangs as well, and i lived with it until i couldent stand it any more, and i went to another great clips in another town, and since i live close to the shore, i told the woman i wanted her to get rid of the mullet and make it blend in with my hair in the front, she was nice about it, and i mentioned that i loved to surf, and she said that she was now giving me a "surfer cut" and i told her, "No, i would like you just to cut my hair the way i told you too please" and she told me that it was the same thing, so i went along with her trying not to raise a fuss, and when she was done (in about 7 mins mind you) it looked like i just walked off the set of Medieval Times, it was awful, but i once again paid the woman and left, with my head bowed trying not to be seen, i do not recommend going there and expecting a "Great Clip" because i now know that their motto should be "In and out in under 10 mins"
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Voter Fraud