logo

Grants Fed-Pack.com Complaints & Reviews - unorthorized charges on credit card

Grants Fed-Pack.com Contacts & Informations

Grants Fed-Pack.com

Posted:    jiggerjoy

unorthorized charges on credit card

Government Grants
Phone: 866-396-3202
Fed-Pack.com
I applied for a grant...the cost of 1.98 to be charged to my credit card.

Fed-pack has been charging 46.00 unorthorized charges on my credit card.
Comments United States Government Grants
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jan, 2010 by   BAD AMERICA 0 Votes
THEY JUST DID ME THE SAME WAY. I REQUESTED A FULL REFUND. THEY ONLY OFFERED $40 BACK OUT OF $60
 31st of Jan, 2010 by   user2375030 0 Votes
They did the same to me; they charged over$57.00!!! What is up with this??? and its not usefull how the hell do you do this thats what i want to know.. I want my money back!!! shannon
 31st of Jan, 2010 by   user2375030 0 Votes
They wont give me a refund that i ask.. Billed more then suppose to and they say they had right to do so.
And no one to help or guide through.. This is crazy.
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   baadboy30 0 Votes
I was told it was going to be a $1.95 and it ended up as $57.00 WTF!!!
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   Jacqui22 0 Votes
I am in the UK and exactly the same thing has happened to me. Just looked at my bank statement and £40 has been deducted. The only thing I can think of doing is discuss it with my bank. This happened after I stupidly clicked on an internet advert.
 4th of Mar, 2010 by   Paperboi 0 Votes
Wow!!! Who can you trust.I was told as well that I would be charged $1.95 for the information. Instead I was charged $2.97 and on top of that a $57.61 fee was also taking.How do we get ahead in life? Do we F*&K people over like these people do us.
 12th of Mar, 2010 by   serenity3212 0 Votes
ok, i am NOT in any way saying that they arent sneaky jerks, cause they are, BUT if you read the FINE PRINT in their terms, it CLEARLY states that after only ONE day of the TRIAL (which is what costs 1.95) you will be charged for the rest of the month the next day if you don't cancel it.

excerpt:

5. Orders/Billing. In consideration for the Online Products you receive from fed-pack.com, you agree to pay the Fees (as defined below). You shall have the choice to pay the Fees via the credit card or debit card that you provide as part of your Application or update as a later date ("Active Credit Card").

****Your card will be charged a processing fee of $1.95 to start your free trial******

Offer Details: Clicking the buy button will activate your trial membership with fed-pack.com and provide instructions to the supplied email address! To activate your trial membership to fed-pack.com your card will be charged $1.95 and then you can immediately take advantage of the exciting savings fed-pack.com has to offer!

After your ****1 day trial period it's just $57.61 for each 30 days for fed-pack.com. *****

Remember, you can chat with a live operator by calling 1.866.978.3281 within the 1 day period to cancel or emailing us at support@fed-pack.com and providing detailed information to enable us to process your request, and you will not be charged.
 31st of Mar, 2010 by   CHERRYTREEBUG 0 Votes
IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE TERMS AND THINGS YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT ALL
EXTRA FEE'S... AS OF THIS MONTH MARCH 2010 IT HAS UPDATED TO $2.97 FOR 1 DAY (TRIAL)
THEM FOR 30 DAY YOU WILL BE CHARGED $57.61 THERE AFTER.
IT IS JUST LIKE REDING THE FINE PRINT IN A INSURANCE POLICY...
MAKE SURE YOU READ IT ALL.
NOTHING IS FREE EVER...BUY THIS AND YOU GET THIS FREE HUH.. YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY THE TAXES ON THIS 2 ITEMS...I'M HERE IN SAN ANTONIO A BIG MILITARY CITY AND IT IS HARD FOR ANY ONE PERSON TO GET A FREE GRANT PLESE DO NOT BELIEVE THIS
GRANT TO FREE MONEY IT IS A JOKE TO GET YOU TO SPEND $57.61 YOU DO NOT HAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
HERE WE ARE HELPING OUT THE POOR HATI PEOPLE AND ALLL THEY DO IS WAIT FOR CHECKS
TO LIVE THEIS IS WHY I HATE WELFARE PEOPLE... OUR TAXES FOR FOR THEY FREE RIDE
IN LIFE...SO SICK OF THIS...
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   SAWYATT 0 Votes
yes I to was victimized by the online grant fed-pack and I havent received the pack to this day 16days ago the thing is I did Cancel the next day .they waited until april first pounce on my account to to their dirty deed and this is all WE suckers can do is to complain, this has taught me a great lesson.HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY TO ME AND WE! SAW62 PS THE1866PHONE DOESENT WORK ANYMORE
 14th of Apr, 2010 by   Jemms 0 Votes
jcdova, I'd love to hear about your idea. Do tell.
 12th of May, 2010 by   Riley Franklin 0 Votes
Please cancel membership
 22nd of May, 2010 by   Whit Whit +1 Votes
Fed Pack is a true scam, they do ask for the $2.97 fee for the application process, depending on how you get into the website, some may see the 57.61 fee, others may not like I didn't. I woke up and saw 57.61 coming out of my account, I called the number that they say was listed and it doesnt work, then they give u a number to a support team where they can only give us a portion of the amount back. The lady informed me that she could only refund 40 back to me, because the owner(s) of that website (fed pack) only gave them permission to give that amount back and nothing more. So she then gave me their email adress to the refund department, she wouldn't give me the telephone number(that right there let me know that it was a funny business) I emailed the department and I'm still waiting on a response. It really sucks because I am a single mother who was really looking for other assistance and it turned out to be a scam...
 27th of May, 2010 by   SThompson1 0 Votes
I signed up for information to be recv'd. & no where did I find that the processing fee of $2.97 was non-refundable. Mind you, I've printed copies from the web-site & not detecting anything of such. Below is from the e-mail Daphne sent back to me of my complaint. I honestly do believe they are scammers & have provided this complaint e-mail to them as well. I've asked her for the EXACT web-site stating such, I've also provided her w/ the web-site that I've been viewing.

"The record shows that you have a membership to http://grants360.com. We confirm that this account is already cancelled. There will be no more further charges that will be taken out of your account after the cancellation was done. Please note that the USD2.97 charge on your account is for the membership to the website.

It is stated on the website that you are going to pay for a membership fee upon signing-up. And since you authorized that charge on your account the membership fee is non-refundable.
Daphne
Refund Department"
 30th of Jul, 2010 by   Matthew D. Smith 0 Votes
I put in the $ 2.97 just over an hour ago & cannot use my password they gave me.
 30th of Jul, 2010 by   Matthew D. Smith 0 Votes
Just about 2-hrs. ago I put in my $2.97 for the kit. They gave me a User Id & Password. I still have not been able to get into the site with their password. The ICC should be able to do something about this. They can every oyher type business.
 30th of Jul, 2010 by   Matthew D. Smith 0 Votes
Their phone number on their ad Today (July 30, 2010 @ 3:30 pm, EST) is 1-866-978-3281. different from the one listed at the top of this page.
 1st of Aug, 2010 by   user3710667 0 Votes
want accept my password james goings
 1st of Aug, 2010 by   user3710667 0 Votes
I CANNOT US THE PASSWORD THEY GAVE ME USER3710667
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   Toni 123456 0 Votes
OK lets stop them! everyone on this site must contact The NY state banking department and fraud and complaint unit
the link is Consumer@banking.state, ny.us or Mail an letter to
Consumer help unit
New York State Banking Department
One State Street
New York, NY 10004-1417
Fax
Consumer help Unit (212) 709-1673

Or call 1-877-Bank-NYS Consumer help Line
Don't let them get away with this there is power in numbers!

Toni
 31st of Aug, 2010 by   lucky jerome 0 Votes
IT's a scam they took money out of my account of $57.61 which I did not know anything about it. they were suppose take $2.97 which they did but also took $57.61 that I did not authorized. I want my money back I am going to report this

The Ral Cost of a New Car