Posted:

Unauthorized billing!

Utah
www.grantconsultant.com
I have been trying to several days now to cancel a membership with this company, the phone number that was given to me Is: 866-882-3080 and the other phone number is 888-868-0848, well you can never get anyone to answer the phone and today finally I was able to speak with john and when I called his name John, he said nothing and just held the phone. spoke with John on 3/6/08, I was just trying to get my money back and to cancel my membership. I had no idea it would be this hard.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?
More Grant Consultant Complaints & Reviews
Grant Consultant - Unauthorized Withdrawals from checking account [2]

Comments

22nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I opened up my credit card account and there was two charges totaling $53.82 from this company... Grant Consultant. I do not know this company nor did I authorize any kind of charges for them. I do not even know what this company does.
 29th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
Yep I just talked to my credit card company and I have 2 charges for 49.00 dollars each. I have no idea who or what they are and I definately never asked for this. I will see what happend in the morning about these charges.
 2nd of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I need their web site because they have done the same thing to me.
 4th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes

Grant Consulting Company - Unauthorized transaction!
Grant Consulting Company
Orem
Utah

I was charged $49.95 and have not even heard of this company before. I have never used there services nor never even given them any account or credit card information. I am reporting them to the better business bureau and the police for this unauthorized charge on my account. I feel that banks should add them to there list of fraud companies so this won't happen to other innocent people.
 5th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I can not contact grant consultant to stop any transactions from happening on my account!
 6th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
Pls. call 1-888-868-0848... my friend had the free grant consultant assistant kit and it was helpful and the website is always updated. Anyway u can call the above number i gave you and ask help how they can stop your monthly billing in using their website...

God Bless.
 6th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
They are charging us $49.00 a month for something not ordered. Cancelled last month. On my bill again this month. We're disputing the charge with our credit card company.
 20th of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
I've had fraudulent transactions on my credit card, too (starting with Grant Consultant, emusic, Klee Irwin, Scholastic at Home...). I suspect that the problem is with a company that all of us may have done business with PRIOR to seeing these transactions. I had used my card previously for books, clothes, makeup...
 1st of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Grant Consultant Log - False information
1010 S. PINE ST.
Phone: 910- 276 -4186

Hello, my name is William Murdock, I was shock to learn that $49.95 was taken out of my checking account in February on the 19th, 2008. So if you please return my money and take me off your list as a customer that i'm not. I do not want your service, and if you have taken anymore, please refund me that to from January. Thank You
 6th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Oh my God, this happened to me too! Girls Gone Wild, Scholastic at home, Grant Consulant,IP EAuction, Reunion.com and GameHouse Studios.. all unauthorized charges on my debit card! are these related? or has one person stolen all our credit card numbers?? I notified my bank and they are taking care of it, you shouldnt have to pay for unauthorized charges.
 12th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I sent them emails numerous times telling them I wanted to cancel my account. They don't answer the phone when you call. Oh and I never got the disc that I ordered. So I payed for it and they didn't give it to me, but what they did do is sell my credit card information to another online company that sent me an email and told me they were going to start charging me $45 a month for signing up with them when I didn't. Watch yourself here.
 15th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Unauthorized charges without contact
 17th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Same problem!!! Can someone please send the number to get in contact with these people??? The number above is wrong. Thanks!!
 17th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I also have been scammed by this company, so far 3 times.
 19th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Just happened to me as weel, does anyone have any information regarding how to get in contact with these people?
 19th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Ordered a CD through them and got it and then got enrolled in something else automatically without my permission. Called the number got India and they could not find an account under my name and then asked for my credit card number. Asked to speak to a supervisor and redirected to voice mail then hung up on with out being able to leave a message. Called back and got a recording giving me their website as easyhealthcenter.com. This site just contains a bunch of linked advertisements and no information. Welcome to the world of out sourcing and third party sales. Had to go to the bank and work with the fraud department and I might get my money back, but the bank closed my account so they can't get any more from me at least.
 21st of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Grant Consultant Information - False information
Government Grant Consultant
Denver
Phone: 1-888-868-0848

I order acd that is suppose to help me get grants for my daughter and they said it will take 10 days. I paid with my cc and didn't receive anything so I called back and told them. They said we'll send another one out free of charge. well It been more than 10 days age. so I called just awhile ago. I spoke with their account support team and asked to cancel again and explained what happened. He said " you should get it tomorrow if not call monday and well cancel it. " I want to cancel it because If I don't I'll be charge $49.95.
 21st of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
BEWARE! They continue to charge your credit card after you cancel. See all posts under: "CHECK BILL KIRKLAND WA" on this website. It's a scam and fraud!
 24th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes

Grant Consultant - Unauthorized charges!
1 Timberlane Dr.
Sheridan
Phone: 870-942-5287
www.GrantConsultant.com

I have emailed Grant Consultant several times to cancel my membership to their web site before the expiration date, but they ignored all my emails., and now today march 24, 2008 they have took $49.95 out of my checking account, that I did not authorize them to do.
 26th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
I TOO GOT TIED UP IN THE ""FREE LAPTOP" SCAM ONLINE. THE TWO SPONSERD COMPANIES THAT I GOT THE SUPPOSED FREE TRIAL PRODUCTS FROM ARE GRANTS CONSULTANTS, AND DERMITAGE, DERMITAGE WON'T EVEN TELL YOU THE RETURN ADDRESS TO SEND THEIR PRODUCT BACK, I HAD TO GO ONLINE TO FIND IT. GRANTS CONSULTANTS NEVER SENT THIER PRODUCT, AND NOW WE ARE BEING CHARGED 49.95 THE BANK REVERSED THE CHARGES AND AFTER MUCH DISPUTE THE COMPANY CREDITED OUR ACCOUNT. PLEASE DON'T GET INVOLVED WITH THIS ONLINE SCAM.

Contact Us