logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Igor Kasbar took all my money
Igor Kasbar stole my money
Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
4. (25 mins ago)
Sheridan Labs
Charging my Debit CArd without Auth.
5. (33 mins ago)
Viceroy Homes Ltd.
Scam and cheating!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Grab-It Go Mop Floor Cleaner Refill Cartridges, Covington, Louisiana Complaints & Reviews - Unable to find refill cartridge

Grab-It Go Mop Floor Cleaner Refill Cartridges Contacts & Informations

Grab-It Go Mop Floor Cleaner Refill Cartridges

Posted:    Barbara Jenkins

Unable to find refill cartridge

S J Johnson
22390 Highway 1084
Covington, Louisiana
Phone: 985-502-0294
I am unable to find refill cartridges for the Grab-It Go Mop Floor Cleaner. Has the company started remaking this product? If so, where can it be purchased?
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Sep, 2009 by   Prosperous1 0 Votes
AGREE, because I find myself in the same boat. It seems that when this company comes up with something else, the former is forgotten. This should not be because the consumer has made an investment in the product. I too, would like to know where the Go Mop Refill can be purchased, because the mop is not usable without the refill. HELP.
 1st of Sep, 2009 by   Prosperous1 0 Votes
Update! I looked at the refill can and found a contact number for the company being that my mop is in excellent conditon with no refill. Although the product has been discontinued, customer service was very nice. Please contact the company and state your position, you might be pleasently surprised at the outcome, they are very considerate people. I was super pleased with the response given to me.
Blessings.
 12th of Sep, 2009 by   IMREALLYUNLUCKY 0 Votes
I threw my refil bottle away and do not have the contact number for the company. Does anyone have that number? HELP
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   TiffanyVK23 0 Votes
1-800-558-5252
 5th of Jan, 2011 by   Peter-Philip 0 Votes
Pledge Wood Floor Cleaner, the 500 grams container can be used to replace "Grab-it GO Mop 567 g " cartridge. It is the Pledge Bonus pack with 40% more than the standard size. This Pledge Can is approx. half an inch shorter than the cartridge.
This is what I did:
1- I cut a plastic cup that comes with Tide "he" Detergent container. I used the bottom part of the cup to extend the new Pledge Can.
2- I removed the blue plastic cover from my old "Grab-it GO Mop" cartridge and replaced the regular yellow cover of the Pledge Can. It snaps on very easy. Both Cans have the same diameter but spay in different directions.
My old mop is in excellent condition and back in service.
 23rd of Jan, 2014 by   Viola Swamp 0 Votes
Same problem . . . where to buy replacement for Grab-it Go Mop Floor cleaner cartridge/can? Frustrating . . .
 23rd of Jan, 2014 by   Viola Swamp 0 Votes
Still looking . . . will try Peter-Philip modification. Thanks!

Where Should You Put Your Money?

Latest Groups