logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
2. (23 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
3. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
Odesk
Financial Account has been suspended PERMANENTLY
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
National Tax Experts/ IRS Tax Doctor
Scam/ Fraud
5. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Cheapjerseys.us
Do not order from this site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GPNet.com, Cookstown Complaints & Reviews - Illegal access to my account

GPNet.com Contacts & Informations

GPNet.com

Posted:    Robert Nemeth

Illegal access to my account

GPNet.com
Phone: (609)758-6385
www.gpnet.com
I am a soldier in the military, stationed in Iraq. and it seem for over a year 34.95 a month has been debited from my account. I have never authorized this or company to charge anything. Only my Insurance or Motorcycle payments. This is a rip off and I can't seem to get a hold of anyone to help me. If you have any information please let me know.

I contacted my bank an have not had any luck... How is it a company can debit money from your account, without your authorization. But you can not stop it when it is your account...

This is theft!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Jul, 2008 by   svyatoslav levytskyy 0 Votes
i want to cancle
 20th of Jul, 2008 by   ahmad faraz 0 Votes
i live in Dublin (ireland) i am student here.i am victimized from GPNET.COM as i ask my bank, to stop further payment through my credit account, my bank refused to help me out, and replied sorry we cant do it, you must mail to GPNET.COM i tried my best a whole month but i failed to persue them, my account still in use of them no help is here for me. on 30 june 2008 euro more than 16 my bank payed them without my authorization and permission.i donu what to do now except i finish my account into bank onward...courtesy...ahmad faraz (dublin-ireland)
 6th of Mar, 2011 by   kevin forney 0 Votes

direct withdrawl from checking - GPNet.com

on 3/4/11 gpnet.com withdrew 49.95$ from my checking account
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Deborah A. Titus 0 Votes
on July 1st gpnet north miami beach FL, took $109.67 directly out of my checking account without authorization
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by   Michael A. Haston 0 Votes
I have also had $109.67 taken directoly from my checking account from the same people on July 1st. I have not authorized this payment. I have never even heard of them until the 1st.
 15th of Jul, 2011 by   Chris Speeg 0 Votes
I have also had this company withdraw the same amount of $109.67 from my checking account without my consent!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??????????
HOW CAN THIS COMPANY GET AWAY WITH THIS???????? I AM CONTACTING THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!!!
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   judson coots 0 Votes

unarthourize charges on debit card - GPNet.com

Unarthorized charge on debit card
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   David Paulin 0 Votes
They keep taking 34.95 out of my checking and i didnt auth
 21st of Apr, 2013 by   Need2KnowPlease 0 Votes
Hi,
this GPNET did the same thing to my husband saying that he authorized it by phone. I know my husband did not because he was very sick with back pain and medication.
Even after he died, they took out 49.95.
My bank called them and they said they would return the money but they have not.
What can I do? My bank acts like they cant' prevent this unless I open a whole new bank account.
Thanks.