google profit resource

Posted:

FYI 877-479-9817

googleprofitresource.com
California
Like any other, I went on the website and ordered the google kit. It then gave me a website and password/username to get into the site. Prior to that I ran into several complaints and read them. Which opted me to cancel. The number on their website is disconnected (8883737460). The other 2 numbers are from the online complaint secttion which I called and were Google to Riches and Google Profits which I found out that it was 2 different entities. I am not trying to defend Google and customer service was helpful but they did not even have me registered or had any orders placed. SO where did the order go? I call my bank to cancel the order and since it was a debit card I had to call the company to cancel. I then asked her for the number which she gladly gave to me. I then called cancelled and got confirmation number and CS rep name. And was assured that no more charges was to be made to my acct which is now closed. I hope that this number will help
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

20th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

google profit resource - scam
Ronda Daniel
Colorado

I registered with google profit resource and gave them my credit card info with reservations. When I went to the site they gave me after I gave them my info, I found out there is no site, just complaints about the scam.
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

google profit resource - Deducting Funds From My account
Google Profit Resource

I notified Google Profit Resource on August 5th to let them I was terminating my account with them because I was laid off from work and could not afford their monthly fees. On August 21st, they deducted $99.00 from my account, that I can't afford. I e-mailed them at the contact address, but it says unknown address. guru@googleprofitresource.com Can you help me? Thank You, Darlene
 20th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

google profit resource - Password and user name do work?
Noemi Ortiz
hosuton
Texas
nortiz16@hotmail.com

Read other complients and don't want may credit card deducted 99.00 I don't want protection. Only want 1.95 deducted and kit send!!
 14th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thank You SOOO MUCH for this number...as you stated all other numbers as well as their email address do not work. I have had multiple charges for them come through on my account and have since had to close it because the bank thought I was doing some fraudulent activity with my account.
Thanks Again...
Scammed in PA
 14th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
What is the number to reach them please
 14th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
What was the number i need to contact them please
 28th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I impulsively signed up, but I did not include the insurance option. But when I logged on to the website, I noticed: (1) There was no link to change my user id or password from what was assigned to me; and (2) Some of the "fine print" declared Google the browser source had no affiliaion with Google Profit Resource whatsoever.
I'll hang on for awhile to see if this is worthwhile or if I should bow out.
Al from Reading, PA