logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
2. (0 mins ago)
Dallas Housing Authority
Arbitrary denial of public housing
3. (28 mins ago)
Club Pogo
Unable to play pogo games
4. (37 mins ago)

Charges

emillionairesystems.com
Phone: 800-309-6980
emillianairesystem.com
To whom this may concern;

Dear Sir or Madam;

I"m writting this complaint about this companys practices and missleading advertizing. On January30/2007 I ordered what was called google profits kit $1.99(2.38). Now here everything is ok they chagred my card for that price with exchange. At this point is where every thing goes a stray, I recieved my statement for which I am now being charged $41.35 plus $51.47 for what I do not know. Now here is where it really screws up I'm being billed from a company that is a online drug store? Now this companyMarquilife8774620055 steps into the picture I have know idea who they were so I tried to email both companys. Both emails were returned email dose not exist, at this point I call the numbers that were given to me as contact information. The two company's emillionarire.com 800-309-6980 and 877-462-0055 for this marquilife company. Now here is my question if Google has such a good reputation why can they not keep an eye out for this kind of practices. Its bad enought that I get spam in my mail box that should be stopped now I have to put up with this kind of fraudulent company's that bear googles name on it. It's time for Google to get off it's butt and get rid of these kinds of online business that make it hard for the rest of us who do legal business online. So unless Google is going to return my money for allowing these kinds of busniess's to flourish unchecked on there search engine. Then we all should get the same kind of service for doing business this way.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Feb, 2009 by   fraser carter -1 Votes
I completely disagree, your stupidity cost you the 1.99, then when further charges were debited from your account, why not file an application for credit card fraud and cancell your account
are you that stupid,

then you try turn around and BLAME IT ALL ON GOOGLE

google has nothing to do with it
they arnt the government they are not the web police, google cannot do anything if somebody tryis to claim themselves as selling a product, as a google money maker, sure enough, over time they can make arguements, even sue for illegal use of their branding, IF he is using a current Logo,

but it all comes down to you

Do some research before you willingly give your credit card details out

or even get a Direct Debit credit card for online sales, and keep minimal ammounts of money or Zero dollars in there, unless you go to make a transaction

...

after all this
im just sitting here laughing at you that you even bothered to complain, like somebody outthere, is going to feel pity for you and reemburse your gambled 100 dollars
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   greentie22 -1 Votes
got to agree with the guy above, i mean the facebook ad uses a picture of some guy with his kids right? but they aren't even looking at the camera, cos its some royalty free snap that anyone can use to make, money, the guy is making money, from you saps, hhmmm usap, that sounds like a profitable business,

Join www.usap.com now
 14th of Feb, 2009 by   debby 0 Votes
so tell me with everyone complaining...my question...is working for emillionaire worth it or now????

and stop the rest and do something else...
 27th of Mar, 2009 by   melissa 0 Votes
I ordered a google free trial for 3.88$ they charged my account 71.81$ Im so mad they wont answer the phone..Have to wait several days before i can get another number..How do i cancel this???????
 11th of Apr, 2009 by   littlecujo 0 Votes
You have to refute it with your credit card company. Sounds like a scam to me.
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   ldm +1 Votes
Your comments have really helped me. The Google name and the d/b/a after the Google name which I saw in one place almost caught me to respond. D/B/A stands for "doing business as" and means that Google is the primary owner of this d/b/a business. I seriously doubt that is the case and would think that Google would bring legal action against these guys.

I did more homework regarding Google opportunities. It struck me strange that Google would try a scam so I spent about 4 hours studying Google's site for business opportunity information. If you really want a Google business then I suggest you look at Google themselves. Based on what I see, Google pushes its Google AdSense program as a publisher advertisement opportunity where you have a website with a blog, an auction site, internet page business, etc., and then Google places an ad on that site. You then get paid based on how many people actually check that ad on your site. You can have as many websites as want but you can't create links to them on that page according to Google's policies and procedures. Everything is on the absolute up and up. Google even reports earning to the IRS. You won't get a way with just a few dollars. You will have to actually get a business license, have a website and have a legitimate business on the internet. And, you will have to work at building the business. You just have to decide what is that you are going to have as your website. You can link to pages like ebay or other forms of businesses that you could make money from ad you are not violating Google from what I read in their policy. Anyway, I hope this helps in possible alternatives.
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   ShadowPhaxx 0 Votes
Honestly with all the online fraud why can't people be smarter. I'm young still and I know better than to use my Credit card online.. If you need to make an online purchase go to a gas station and get a pre-paid visa.. Not only is it a safe guard from your personal account ever being attacked but pre-pays cannot be auto charged/rebilled. You have to reorder if you want continued service for what ever it is you bought.. The only place you can't use a prepaid card is on adult sites and if you're putting your credit info into a site like that you're asking for it anyways..

Every one here has made some good points. And with googles name being as bit as it is I highly doubt they would sit back and let their rep be stepped on.. They would take immediate legal action.. My guess would be when you orderd it, you didn't get if from the certified google site.. What happend is you were fished.. The site offers you the google kit as a secondary. They sell you the kit yes. But what they dont tell you is they take your credit info and order it from the official site and have it sent to you. This action makes their site legitimate. But what you dont know is at the same time they are taking your credit info and running it through their fake business and pocketing your money. Google has no affiliation with these actions.. I orderd the kit months ago and only incurred the shipping charge and nothing else...
 27th of Apr, 2009 by   jack 0 Votes
i was looking at the google money kit ad also and it seemed too good to be true. and what are we taught about ads such as this? if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. just because the site provides user comments doesn't mean that those are legitimate. the comment portion was even disabled due to "spam".. but didn't you find it a bit odd that there weren't any users commenting on the actual product? the only comments posted stated that the user had either purchased the product or asked questions on how to obtain it. the site didn't even tell you what you needed to do. it just told you how easy it was and how much you could make within the first week. also, if you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page, it was stated that the ad's product wasn't affiliated with google, myspace, or cnn. i don't mean to be judgmental, but you are a fool for giving your credit card information away.
"Its bad enought that I get spam in my mail box that should be stopped now I have to put up with this kind of fraudulent company's that bear googles name on it. It's time for Google to get off it's butt and get rid of these kinds of online business that make it hard for the rest of us who do legal business online." your attitude is all wrong. admit that you made an idiotic mistake, but at least do some research before surrendering such personal information. scamming sucks but you gave your credit card number on your own. telling google to "get rid of these kinds of online business[es]" is like going into macy's in nyc and telling the employees to check every bit of merchandise for holes or stains while trying to maintain the appearance of the store and a respectable customer service department. it's never going to happen, so just be more cautious in the future and make wise decisions.
 22nd of May, 2009 by   SieMyst 0 Votes
When they called me to verify my information I new it was a scam'
I am glad I just used a money card that had a whole 20 dollars on it'
This is the kind of thing president Obama needs to get out of the world wide web, it's hard to tell which one's are legit' This is exactly why I closed my debit account I suggest everyone follow my example Intel we can rid the world wide web of fraud. I suggest everyone try a money card for any online transaction then they cannot reach your bank account' But just that amount, what you put on the card.
I asked the lady if this was a scam and she hung up on me.
I hope this helps'
 14th of Jun, 2009 by   maureenvaldez 0 Votes
This is really a scam it happened to me and i called them to cancel them and they said it was cancelled and the were refunding my 150.00 to my account well they did refund it and 2 days later they charged my bank account. I even canceled my credit card and guess what they got the 150.00 and the bank charge me fees for over draft.
 16th of Jun, 2009 by   gumstain 0 Votes
hello, i looked in to this "google money kit" thing, but before i purchased or gave out my information, i did my research. some advice to everyone; GOOGLE IT!!! i googled "google money kit scam", and i found this site! i feel bad for everyone that got ripped off, but we live in the information age. if it's a scam, chances are somebody out there fell for it & more than likely posted it on the internet somewhere.

i haven't been scammed yet, thank god (not on the internet at least). but people please, use your common sense from now on and GOOGLE IT!!! this has saved my @$$ plenty of times. follow my advice and chances are you won't get ripped off in the future, at least on the internet.

i really can't stress how important researching is. anyways, i hope this post prevents some people from being scammed. the economy is bad enough as it is, and that's when the blood suckers come out and drain (even more than they already have, the fall of the economy was carefully constructed, but that's another story i won't get into on this post) us when we're at our most vulnerable and desperate state of minds.

god bless.
 17th of Jun, 2009 by   gk1416 0 Votes
What do you do if you just sent them two credit card numbers because they said the first one was declined? I know I'm stupid but what is the next step to stop them from charging my card?
 19th of Jun, 2009 by   jsj 0 Votes
to gk1416 I would recommend calling your credit card company to alert them about fraudulent charges.
 21st of Jun, 2009 by   iLuv2Bitch 0 Votes
Thank God i Googled the kit. I was almost suckered into the whole scam. I will use the advise i read here about getting one of those pay as you go debit cards. Now how do i stop that web page from poppin' up everytime i go online? Im using a Mac.
 25th of Jun, 2009 by   Dawna 0 Votes
I am a single mother with two toddler children to raise. About a year ago I lost a job as a result of on of my children undergoing open heart surgery. Thank God he has been cleared recently after a rigorous routine of doctor’s appointments and physical therapy. As a result of this situation I lost my home and income I have been looking for a job for quite some time but times are hard and companies are down sizing left and right so I’v been looking in to alternative avenues searching for work. Lately my e-mail has been inundated with work from home offers often times many of them are asking you to up down large amounts of money up front with no way to talk to any of them on the phone prior to purchasing. Seeing that I have no wiggle room in the financial area I have to make smart choices so when I came across the Google Money Kit for only 1.95 for a seven day trial and a monthly payment of I believe $45.99 I thought great sounds good I will have a week to do this but when I requested to speak with a live person there was no number to call so I contacted Google Inc and was informed that this is a scam. If you would like to contact them yourself there number is area code 650-253-0000 this is a real number I know it looks funny but they were friendly informative and extremely helpful. If in doughty go to the horses mouth.
 27th of Jun, 2009 by   FoolsMoney 0 Votes
I just came from the popup site of this scam. Some slick vid with smooth talker telling me how he lost his job and drove a junker until a friend of his turned him onto Google Money Kit. With this kit you can earn up to $7, 000 a week. Realllllllllllllyyyyyy??? I am always amazed by the number of people who fall into these traps. LMAO!

Anyway, there is a picture of his old clunker and the new beemer he now drives. Only gonna cost a $1.98 shipping to get the kit for free. WOW! My immediate thought was that it is the shipping cost you paid that was the scam. They send you useless paper that only costs 50 cents to mail. So, I did what everyone should do. I fired up the Google search home page and input Google Money Kit. Whoooaaaaa...

Search page filled up immediately with links to complaints and warnings about this scam. I came to this one first and discovered that it is a scam to get your credit card info so they can charge it up. LMAO! And they make you pay shipping charges to do it. HAHAHAha... These scammers have brass balls for sure. So, I guess I will keep playing online poker and buying the occasional lottery ticket. Not gonna get rich with this scam.

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
 27th of Jun, 2009 by   laban 0 Votes
hey God help us oh
i thank God say me self never pay MAGA O
 28th of Jun, 2009 by   awpgvy +1 Votes
I just wanted to make people aware of what I think is a great feature offered by Bank of America on it's credit cards. It's called "shopsafe" and it allows you to create as many temporary credit cards as you need. Whenever I order anything online the first thing I do is log into my credit card account and create a new card for this upcoming purchase. All it asks me for is the amount I want to allow and how many months it will be in effect. For one-time purchases, I usually select 2 months. If I expect to have ongoing purchases (for instance ink cartridges), I might make it for 12 months. Then it puts out the image of a credit card with a unique card number and security code and the expiration date I selected. I use my snapshot program to make a copy of the card. I can add money later if necessary, and I can also delete any cards I no longer wish to allow. The really neat part is that each card only allows one vendor. The first vendor to make a charge will be the only one allowed to charge on it in the future, and they can only charge up to the amount I have allowed.

When you use a credit card online, some vendors put in a pending charge just to see if it will go through. Most charge $1.00, but I have had some charge $10.00. In a case like the Google Money Kit, if I were to purchase it, I would probably create a temporary credit card for $15.oo. As soon as I canceled with them, I would delete that card, and they would never be able to charge me again.

It would be nice if other banks offered this shopsafe feature.
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   mftsc40 0 Votes
if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Thank God I Googled this "amazing offer" before I bought into the scam..Common sense wins out everytime!
 22nd of Jul, 2009 by   cndhernandez 0 Votes
everyone is right i order that damn google money kit for $2.50 and later they charged me with $59.95 in clickmoney in Las VEGAS NV, and i didn't sign up for anything else AAAAAAAAAA I'm so mad right now now i have to notify my credit card provider to tell them what is going on with this piece of trash people.you got any info to share to put a stop to this poeple email me at (csebastian9@gmail.com)
and my name is Lorena.