logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Fubar.com
This site is one of two of the biggest "scam sites" that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with
2. (6 mins ago)
T & B Sales Advanage Wonder Cleaner
Bait and switch
5. (27 mins ago)
Tvshopping-solutions.co.uk
I don't feel very confident of ever receiving my purchase or a refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GOOGLE *MIDAS GOOGLE.COM CH CA, Atlanta, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - FRAUDULENT AND UNAUTHORIZED SMALL INCREMENTAL CHARGES

GOOGLE *MIDAS GOOGLE.COM CH CA Contacts & Informations

GOOGLE *MIDAS GOOGLE.COM CH CA

Posted: 2013-05-30 by    jrenee

FRAUDULENT AND UNAUTHORIZED SMALL INCREMENTAL CHARGES

PERSONAL INDIVIDUAL
Atlanta, Georgia
Just like all of the complaints that I've read a couple of days ago, I noticed this UNAUTHORIZED FRAUDULENT small incremental debits from my PERSONAL account on 5/24 and 5/25/13, totalling $15.00.

Immediately, I sent an ALERT to my banking institution on Memorial Day, May 27, 2013 via my online banking account. On Tuesday, May 28th, at 9:30 a.m., my banking institudion called me and sent me two forms: 1) Customer Dispute and 2: Affidavit. We immediately CANCELLED the card to STOP any more transactions. As of today, May 30, 2013, my account as been re-credited with the amounts UNAUTHORIZED out.

Also, my financial institution is NOTIFYING all of its BANKING CUSTOMERS, BOTH PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Mar, 2014 by   Charlene Gray 0 Votes
I would like to know who handles this Google.com/ch crap. I never authorized anyone to take money out of my account. I want my money back. I have always up held google to high standards. You all are thieves, which goes to say that I will never use google again. I want my money back and Google should never use my name or card again. If need be I will change my credit card number.
 3rd of May, 2014 by   Eduard Sia-ed 0 Votes
I am also a victim of this. may that small amount you took from my account make you rich that you will not steal again.
 14th of Oct, 2014 by   KarenByrd 0 Votes
Google has charged my credit card over 100.00 in charges that I did not approve of. My underage daughter purchased only one game with my card, and they continued to send her games that she thought was for free. This company should be shut down!

New Texting Scam Promises