Google *midas

Posted: 2013-05-30 by

Fraudulent and unauthorized small incremental charges

PERSONAL INDIVIDUAL
Just like all of the complaints that I've read a couple of days ago, I noticed this UNAUTHORIZED FRAUDULENT small incremental debits from my PERSONAL account on 5/24 and 5/25/13, totalling $15.00.

Immediately, I sent an ALERT to my banking institution on Memorial Day, May 27, 2013 via my online banking account. On Tuesday, May 28th, at 9:30 a.m., my banking institudion called me and sent me two forms: 1) Customer Dispute and 2: Affidavit. We immediately CANCELLED the card to STOP any more transactions. As of today, May 30, 2013, my account as been re-credited with the amounts UNAUTHORIZED out.

Also, my financial institution is NOTIFYING all of its BANKING CUSTOMERS, BOTH PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful?
More Google *midas Complaints & Reviews
Google *midas - Unauthorized transactions

Comments

8th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I would like to know who handles this Google.com/ch crap. I never authorized anyone to take money out of my account. I want my money back. I have always up held google to high standards. You all are thieves, which goes to say that I will never use google again. I want my money back and Google should never use my name or card again. If need be I will change my credit card number.
 3rd of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am also a victim of this. may that small amount you took from my account make you rich that you will not steal again.
 14th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Google has charged my credit card over 100.00 in charges that I did not approve of. My underage daughter purchased only one game with my card, and they continued to send her games that she thought was for free. This company should be shut down!
 26th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am also a victim of this. Unfortunately, my dad handles the credit card and he didn't notify me of how often it was happening and when I looked at the credit card statements, I realized that it has been happening for months! They are noted as charges that my roommate possibly could have made, but she hasn't had a phone for a few months and I haven't had a Google phone is over 1 year. I plan on calling ASAP, but I am worried about the charges several months back.
 29th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
These people have taken 1800 dollars from my family in fraudelent charges why is it still happening

Google, Inc. Logo Google, Inc.
Customer Care Service