logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Madhouse-Parts.com
I have never received parts or refund.
2. (8 mins ago)

GOOGLE GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS

Posted:    Arlene Lee

Theft of my account

Illinois
The company above which I never heard of tried to pull $169.01 out of my account 6/14/2010 I contacted bank right away (TCF Bank) rep of record claims he was putting money back into my account. And that my account would be taken care of. Money was put back in account but on the 24th it was taken out I called customer service again and was told the rep never took care of account. So now I had to go to bank, fax info with paperwork I have. This is the second time this year this has happened to me - Is it just tcf bank that gives up your money or is it because this is a debit account. The first time this happened tcf bank was still requesting more info from me. I didn't have anymore info than they did. I only had info because I always check my statements - needless to say I never got that money back either.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Oct, 2010 by   Charlotte A Woods 0 Votes
I paid my Oprah magazine subscription thru this site on 9/15/10 and still my payment has not been received at the O Magazine payment office. I sure hope Google did not steal my money. With that being said I have my credit card statment saying I paid thru this site. What is going on? A timely response in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
 15th of Dec, 2010 by   E. Taylor 0 Votes
I paid for phone services through Google check out once and when I checked my statement today I had two $40 charges from Google that I have NEVER authorized. I'm so upset because there isn't a way of contacting these fools!
 25th of Dec, 2010 by   tammydora 0 Votes
I have the same problem. I went ahead and reported the unauthorized transaction and I am getting a new card. I don't think it's Google. I doubt google would do that. It's probably a fraud company trying to make people think it's google...
 16th of Jul, 2013 by   LTonya Jones 0 Votes
This happened to me today, July 16, 2013. I go to the ATM to check my balance and see if the check that I had written for $131 had cleared. I noticed that money had been debited from my account but not the amount of the check that I had written on the previous day. I walk to the bank window and inquire about the debits to my account and they tell me that the check had not been posted but there was a debit in the amount of $99.99 to the company that is mentioned above. There was not information in their system and it did not allow them to stop payment on the item. I have no idea who or what this is but I want my money back. I do not believe that it is Google either because I have been purchasing items from Google Play for the last two years and has never had any issues before. If there is a solution or if anyone have any information as to how to get my money back PLEASE HELP ME!!! My bank did tell me that they will investigate it which is going to take 7-10 business days to complete the investigation. I appreciate this but there is still the matter of the check that I wrote; if it post before my check it is going to be a NSF charge. I am so MAD!!!
 12th of Jul, 2014 by   Amanda5 0 Votes
I use google play often, but today I woke up with three $49.99 charges from this company on my account! One of the charges my 8 year old did make and I managed to get a hold of them through gmail and am supposed to get that one refunded in up to 14 days. we will see. when I went to the bank to stop payment on the other two, the teller kindly let me know the charges were taken out 1 minute apart each. Now I have to wait and see if it was a mistake, and the extra two fall off my account by Monday, or go through with the fraud investigation. I've already had to give up my debit card to wait 5-7 days for a new one, change ALL of my auto pay accounts to my new card once received. This is the biggest pain in the uh butt I've ever had to deal with banking with Woodforest. Which brings up another matter to deal with; they are supposed to refund it the same way it was charged. Which is through the bank card I had to change. What a headache!

Tips For Finding Work Over 50