Google Google.com / Chcaus

Charged 10 times

I have been charged 10 times by this company / website.
I have no idea what it is or how it got my information but it needs to stop!!!
This website / company is making m y account be over drafted, causing more charges!
The amounts are as follows: 1. $40. 98
8. $68. 36
9. $68. 95
10. $1. 00

I need this fixed asap!
Complaint comments Comments (21) Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful?

5th of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

i keep getting charge 1.00 for misallaniance and i dont know where is coming from please help i have a netspend prepaid visa credit card
 16th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
who can i call to stop this 2.99 unauthorized card authorization on my acct from google google.com/chcaus
 8th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
google.com/chcaus has been charging my netspend visa card several time for $1 where is this coming from??????? how can I stop these charges from being made on my account?
 8th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Cancel the card and get a new one. Do you have a cell phone that you buy apps for? Those charges look similar to different charges I got from Google when I bought an app from the market.
 3rd of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
They are for cell phone apps that are bought.
 25th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I also have these charges, two for $1.00 each on 4/21/11. I haven't bought any apps for my cellphone. I do know that internet credit card thieves will test a newly acquired number by charging small amounts and if the amount is processed and paid out of your account, they will soon follow with a charge for a much larger amount. Sure enough, on 4/24/11, received a charge for $149.00 from SegPayEU.com Gibraltar GI. When I googled this company, there were several complaints of unauthorized charges. Luckily, I caught it before they had the opportunity to charge more.
 7th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
I got charged 3.99 on my account and have no idea why. If its for phone apps they were free apps. Need to know why?
 20th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
hi they charge me .99 cents first an then 4.99 an then 49.99 an then 4.99 in one fuking day, , no phone number to contact this company i want my money back..this people are stealing good people money..thanks god i cancel my card but now i have to wait cause the money is pending, , who the hell this company think they are...wat the fuk...
 31st of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
I just got charged 9.99 on my account for what???????????????
 13th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
What i'm I being charged for?? I/'m being charge 19.99 each moth and what for? How can I stop it or who do i contact?
 7th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
i have the same thing and i have to cancel my new card that i just got not long ago and it keeps happening, i'm tired of bieng hacked by google . I am getting robbed and want my money back...
 15th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Offers GOOGLE *Offers GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS 10.00 4 times for what I don't know same day to some one will pay when they get caught I hope its life in prison
 22nd of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am also charged by this company on something I didn't buy on my credit card! The total sum came up to S$348.80.
Do you know what is the problem? It looks like someone is using our credit account details!!
 16th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have been charged from this place also. I have been charged on a monthly bases of 7.99 and 9.99 for about 6 months or more. I needit fixed now. Christmas is coming soon.
 2nd of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
I was just at 5:47 yesterday 99.99 dollars off my card. It's not for any apps that I downloaded. I only download the free apps. I don't know what this fee is for. I called my card and they said the only thing they can do is put a deactivate my card and send me a new one and then try to dispute he 99.99 dollars. And that could take any where from 45-90 days.
 5th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I want Google to stop charging my netspend card now did not ask them to do so dont know what it is for thank you
 5th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am Tired Of Google Charging My Net spend card Stop nowI am Callin Net Spend to stop them from doing so
 4th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
Why r yall taking money off my card i didn't authorised it so stop
 16th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes

GOOGLE*Music GOOGLE. - Did not Order

Some one has taken 11.69 out of my checking account
 14th of Feb, 2015 by    -1 Votes
It is a damn shame that a company like google lets this happen. Can not believe there is nothing they can do about it. I put my debit card in to purchase a game for my grandson and then could not get the number out of there. Within a few days I have had other unauthorized charges and have had to cancel my card. From several forums online I have seen other complaints of the same nature dating back to 2009, how the hell does google continue to allow this to happen when someone goes to their site to make a purchase.

Contact Us