Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Google Chrome Complaints & Reviews - Unnecessary interference and bossing us around

Google, Inc. Contacts & Informations

Google Chrome

Posted: 2013-02-25 by

Unnecessary interference and bossing us around

India
Chrome keeps asking us to update Java or Adobe or something even if the latest update isnt that hot! For example Java 6.37 or 6.39 is adequate while 7.xx is lousy! Each time the screen freezes while we choose "update" OR "allow this time"
The extension suggested by Chrome JUST DOESNT WORK AS THE COMPUTER REJECTS THE ADDITIONAL WORDS SUGGESTED BY THEM IN THE COMMAND LINE AFTER CHROME.EXE
I have used computers since 1975 (IIT Bombay grad) and like them. It is the a$%eh&**es like MS or Google who think they are too smart for words who end up j$%king you off!
Prakash Holla, Bangalore India 917760282120
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of May, 2010 by    0 Votes

Google Chrome - Downloading problem from chrome
Software company
India

On google chrome,
down load a file takes large time, it's a sevier problem on chrome..

i will be uninstall the CHROME on my company PC's
 25th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes

Google Chrome - Very slow
google.com

my chrome browser is not functioning. when i click on chrome icon in programme menu nothing happen. i try to remove, but situation same, and when i download and it and execute to install there is nothing in it.
 25th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I use google chrome and it is still as speedy as always, and it is fine for my boyfriend too. Maybe it's your computer.
 12th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes

Google Chrome - Crashes when YouTube and Facebook are opened at the same time
google.com

I changed to Chrome from Firefox 4 yesterday and youtube worked fine yesterday. Today however Youtube won't work properly in the chrome browser but will in IE browser. Is there anything I can do because I like Chrome otherwise.
 12th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
This is prob not the right place to complain about Google Chrome. But for your info., I totally disagree with you. Chrome doesn't crash for me even when I have multiple video and ajax full web sites running at the same time. I work in a university and ever since we've defaulted Chrome, we've received fewer complaints about browser crashes. 90% of complaints about it is not being able to print preview. When you compare it with other webkit based browsers like safari & flock, Chrome has been proven in labs to beats them in terms of stability because its elegant multi-process design. Our tests in our computing lab shows that claim to be true by real users' inputs.
Browsers have evolved so much these years in order to combat malwares and crashes. Thus, they have higher computing power requirements. To try and minimize browser crashes, make sure that you have the latest versions of plugins installed and plenty of RAM. Please also define CRASH when you make the complain so that people can HELP you diagnose the problem.
 29th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
when i play crimecity game -facebook in google chrome...
it crashes several times...it irritates in such a way tat.person other than me who plays it...will definitly uninstall chrome and kicks cpu
i installed latest shock wave flash...but it is still irritating...
even when i am typing this message it crashes...showing me blue screen with irritating message ahwa...
 30th of Jun, 2011 by    0 Votes
i just log on to google chrome i can get to facebook but it for ever to get to the games if it is not fixed i will uninstall.
 5th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have installed the google crome to my new pc having windows xp sp2 this encounters the problem while downloading when i click the download button the window will close abruptly please help me to work better
 19th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
Sir,
I couldn't enter to my Mail id in Google Chrome site.What's the problem Google Chrome Site. Pls solve this problem immediately.

Regards,

Nikhilkumar
Chalakudy
 10th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes

Google Chrome - Google Earth and chrome re-install why?
Google

when i downloaded Google Earth i had already had Google chrome as a browser. It re-downloaded Google chrome and set it as my default browser when IE 9 had been i took me a while to figure it out but then afterward all my Google chrome apps i had added were gone.
 25th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
Why is GC so finicky...somedays great speed...then, oh wait for it...SLOWER than a turtle...really aggravating...as no dependablity as to when or what or where this search engine is going to crash...can you people not give a dependable and accurate search engine..in todays technologies?? your ineffectiveness leave a lot to be...well just that ..FRUSTRATING...do done with this
 25th of Nov, 2011 by    0 Votes
why is gc so slow and you can be half way through a game and it will freeze up then your got to go back to the start and go through it all again and some times it will freeze up before you get to open google chrome it self i have cleared my cache still the same every thing i have done it is stiil the same very frustrating
 15th of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
why is it taking so long to fix google chrome i have complained time and time again you do nothing it is still the same as it was when i complained last time it freezing when i go to play games it even getting hard to connect when i open up it took four minutes to load i am getting sick and tide of do something or i will be changing to something else.
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

Google Chrome - shockwave crashes
google

granted google chrome is far superior to ie but still the shockwave crashes are getting a little out of hand. we dont watch tv, we have hulu. so every night at 9 we sit down and atch a movie or a couple of shows and chill, unless we see that annoying cartoon character pop up and the screen says shockwave has crashed. (again.. and again... and again).
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes
Yep, I like Chrome better but until they fix these crashes I'm going with Firefox.
 13th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
google is constantly freezing up thats very irritating why hasn't that been fixed
 2nd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes

Google Chrome - Unauthorized install
Maryland

I was installing Real Player update on my computer & low & behold Google Chrome was installed with it without my permission! It's a sneaky way to promote a faulty product. Many member of my family have had problems with Chrome & my husband has has to uninstall-I don't want a faulty product on my PC.
 2nd of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well they do have a screen during installation that asks if you want to install Chrome. If you don't want it all you had to do was uncheck the box.
 19th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Google Chrome - Google Chrome
Google Chrome
California

I have been dearly disappointed by...pretty much everything about this stupid website, I try to log into my account on Deviantart.com but it doesn't let me in it just keeps saying, ssl connection error, and won't let me on, yeah, nice internet, i hope this stupid browser goes out of business...
 19th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Don't know if stupid or just trolling.

Google, Inc. Logo Google, Inc. Logo Google, Inc.
Customer Care Service