Goodscoolmall.com

Have not received order

Goodscoolmall
New York
goodscoolmall.com
I purchased electronics on Goodscoolmall.com, it has been over 8 working days since the money have been deducted from my account and o date I have not received any shipping details. I have sent multiple emails and still no response.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

21st of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I bought a tablet at GoodsCoolMall and it was processing for 4 weeks. I sent 5 mails but no answer. Finally I maid a reclamation with Paypal and they get my money back. Don't buy at GoodsCoolMal it is a con merchant
 17th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased a tablet also from goodscoolmall on june 29 using paypal. They recieved their payment and thats all I have heard from them. No shipping or tracking information was sent to me. I will give them 30 days and then file reclaimation with paypal. I went to their site a while ago and it said it could not connect me.
 18th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a tablet also on June 30th. Today is July 18th. No response to my emails, the money was deducted from my account immediately and I am still waiting. Has anyone actually received their order from these people?
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a tablet PC 8 inch Android on May 31. Today July 22nd. No response to my emails, the money was dedcted from my account immediatedly and I am still waiting. I want money back!

Contact Us