Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Have not received order

Goodscoolmall
New York
goodscoolmall.com
I purchased electronics on Goodscoolmall.com, it has been over 8 working days since the money have been deducted from my account and o date I have not received any shipping details. I have sent multiple emails and still no response.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Jun, 2013 by    0 Votes
I bought a tablet at GoodsCoolMall and it was processing for 4 weeks. I sent 5 mails but no answer. Finally I maid a reclamation with Paypal and they get my money back. Don't buy at GoodsCoolMal it is a con merchant
 17th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased a tablet also from goodscoolmall on june 29 using paypal. They recieved their payment and thats all I have heard from them. No shipping or tracking information was sent to me. I will give them 30 days and then file reclaimation with paypal. I went to their site a while ago and it said it could not connect me.
 18th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a tablet also on June 30th. Today is July 18th. No response to my emails, the money was deducted from my account immediately and I am still waiting. Has anyone actually received their order from these people?
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes
I ordered a tablet PC 8 inch Android on May 31. Today July 22nd. No response to my emails, the money was dedcted from my account immediatedly and I am still waiting. I want money back!

Contact Us