logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (27 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
4. (46 mins ago)
Silver dollars

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GoodLife Fitness, Windsor, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - Trainers not present and not willing to help nd plus personal training to expensive!

GoodLife Fitness Contacts & Informations

GoodLife Fitness

Posted:    Wayne

Goodlife Fitness
Windsor, Ontario
Canada
www.goodlifefitness.com
I am complaining about Goodlife Fitness in the Tecumseh Mall in Windsor, Ontario. I was told when I first signed with them as a member that there will be trainers present to help anybody with any exercise machine, and also give tips on how you can improve your health. I personally have never gotten any help from these people at all because there always talking with each other in the gym and don't care about helping people at all. Goodlife charges too much for there personal training for half hour sessions. They told me that I get 12 sessions for a price about over $900 dollars, but for half hour sessions. For the full hour sessions it's over a $1200 dollars and that's not fair because a lot of people in Windsor need help with there health and want to get healthy but Goodlife charges people too much for there training. I want to build a good muscle mass for my body and the personal trainers have no experience in that field at all. And plus when somebody wants to be a member the counselors are extremely pushy, and suck you in by empty promises.
Comments Canada Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Aug, 2008 by   tracey tremblay 0 Votes
hello i am a 40 year old mother of 3 that desided it was time to have a trainer to help me get motivated soo i thought they might of tryed in the last9 years ive been going i have never had no one offer there services to me and my trainer is telling me he would be flexabe with me im suppose to get 3 hours a week well some days i cant move i have fibromyligia and he knows that so he woild tell me to come in and he would only spend 15 mins here and there and would say he would just make it up to me well i am signing everytime i go for that 3 hours a week well he is only spending 15 mins he is not being fair to me and i feel like i am getting ripped off he was good first week only and i am payong him 1100&dollars so not cool wander what i can do about this i would really like a new trainer now !!
 18th of Aug, 2008 by   mary 0 Votes
hi, I have verry nice experiance in goodlife in tecumseh mall
the trainer help me every time when i need i dont have a personal trainer but they always help me i show me some exersize tipp i love it there and the trainers are so nice and helpfull. a verry verry nice compliment to the trainers.
by
 2nd of Feb, 2009 by   AmyC 0 Votes
Try signing up for appointments with Member Ambassadors. They're free! Yes, unfortunately training is expensive. Did you know GoodLife has financing options? And different programs for lesser prices sometimes. So try sitting down and telling them price is an issue?

Tracey- I'm sorry that happened! That's not cool. I wouldn't be signing. Talk to the fitness manager there! I'm certain you can switch trainers.
 15th of May, 2010 by   heather28 0 Votes
You were clearly told the wrong price regarding personal training. Sessions range from $52-$82/hr based on the level of trainer. In regards to trainers being around to help trainers are always present at the gyms although the majority of the time are busy with their clients or preparing for clients. The trainers are only paid for the time they spend specifically with their clients and not for the time they are in the gym without a client. You may have been provided with the wrong information. If you are serious about training you can finance your training. If you can't "afford it" than you arent making it a priority. If you have questions make an appointment with a trainer, schedule a personal health profile or pay for training.
 28th of Jun, 2011 by   LolaB 0 Votes
@heather28

"If you are serious about training you can finance your training. If you can't "afford it" than you arent making it a priority"
WOW, sounds like the personal trainer has spoken.
Normally if someone can't afford to pay for a service, it has nothing to do with making it a priority, that is the most ignorant statement I've read to date. How about real life priorities such as paying a mortgage, insurance, utilities, putting food on the table for your family?
How about not over paying for a personal trainer who has only taken a short 3 day course to obtain their certification?

Here is my advice, can't afford a personal trainer, take the course yourself, learn then find a workout buddy for motivation.

Laptop Buying Guide