logo

scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

good living labs L.L.C., Oak Harbor, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - Charged for product I DID NOT ORDER!!

good living labs L.L.C. Contacts & Informations

good living labs L.L.C.

Posted:    Gina Johnson

Charged for product I DID NOT ORDER!!

Good Living Labs L.L.C.
112 N Church St
Oak Harbor, Ohio
Phone: n/a
I ordered a program from Linda Bassett and was sent SEPARATELY some vitamins. I Did not order these nor did I want them. They have since charged my account for another months worth, causing my account to be overdrawn and over 100.00 in fees were charged to me! They claim you have to call and cancel! How do you cancel something you did not order!!!
Can you help?
Gina Johnson
Comments United States Drug Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Nov, 2008 by   Brenda M +1 Votes
Yes, you have to call. But I called, followed the detailed information, twice. They're still trying to send me their product. I'm filing a complaint with the better business bureau, including my confirmation numbers for the cancellation.
I ended up changing banks and then had to inform the bank they were trying to access my account for fraudulant purposes. I still had to pay fees!
 9th of Jan, 2009 by   Angburd74 +1 Votes
How do you get the number to call?? I just seen on my bank account that I've been charged as well for something I did NOT order!! This is wrong, & they should'nt get away with it!!
~Very unhappy individual
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Violetta 0 Votes
I had something similar happen. I did in fact order the trial. Rec'd the product, did not work. Didnt think anything else about it. Until I checked my account today - and look there was a charge. Called the company to find out why I was being charged - they stated I had to call to cancel it is an autoship. I asked why would I call to cancel a product that I only ordered a trial of. I was not made aware at any point I was signing up for mutiple shipments. I requested they cancel all future shipments, and for a refund. They dont refund - even if you refuse the package and send it back (according to the 'supervisor' Cindy). So now I have another shipment on its way, and the stuff doesnt even work!

The product is CRAP. It does not work. Dont waste your time or money on it.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Violetta 0 Votes
Oh the number to call and cancel is 800-511-7387
 19th of Aug, 2009 by   had again 0 Votes
the same thing happened to me also. they sent me a trial pack of pills that i didnt even order. what i ordered was help with anxiety and panic attacks. now they have charged me for some more pills that i dont want or need. it overdrew my account also and the charges were over 100.00 most of the reason i have anxiety is because of money problems because i am a single parent with two children trying to survive. i was looking for help, instead i just got more problems. carl vincent rebelyellintn@yahoo.com
 29th of Apr, 2010 by   ljdd 0 Votes
I also was sent vitamins I DID NOT ORDER! I ordered another product that they said was in the same company but another division. Only one call was made to make the order, only one 800 number was given to cancel. I returned the other product within the 30 days, and they are saying I have to call another number to cancel the vitamins I did not order!!! They charged me for 3 months, not sure if it's over. They put me on hold for 55 minutes and another 15 minutes when I had to call back because they NEVER answered when I requested a supervisor. They AGREE I RETURNED THE PRODUCT ON TIME, but not the vitamins. WITH ALL OF THEIR STEPS IN THE RETURN, THEY ABSOLUTELY KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO CONTINUE CHARGING ME. I specifically asked if I would be charged any more and if we were good, as I took all of the steps, which include certified mail with a tracking number, and THEN you STILL HAVE TO CALL THEM AGAIN WITH THE TRACKING NUMBER to get a confirmation # for the cancellation. They never answer the phone, and when they do they put you on hold forever. What a great way to make a living, stealing from others. I hope everyone that works there and their family and friends read this and are really proud of the place their family member works and what they do for a living. It is criminal. What goes around comes around, some day someone may treat them the same way and steal from them, then they'll understand the trickery they are using to cheat people! I sent the vitamins back unopened, return to sender, and they say that the post office would throw them away and not give them back.
Gee, how convenient that the only company in the world that the post office would throw away the product, and not return it to them is their company. There are good companies out there, but THIEVES like this ruin it for us to trust anyone.
 24th of Aug, 2010 by   Allen S. Powell 0 Votes
The company is definitely a scam. My wife had to get new credit card number because these leeches continue to send products that are not ordered. I hope when that catch these low-lifes they put them under the jail. I really pissed at this company; they provide you with a number to contact them but all you get is background music and automated voice telling you that there busy and its peak hours.
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   Nanalois 0 Votes
I ordered the CDs from Midwest Center and then received sample pack of vitamins which I did not order. Then received more vitamins in the mail which they charged on my credit card that they got from the Midwest Center. We called and told them we do not want the vitamins and that we would send them back. They told us they didn't want them back, next month they charged us again and we changed our credit card number. Now they are sending us threatening letters. We tried calling them and that was a lost cause. Their vitamins must be real bad if the only way they can sell them is by ripping people off. Something needs to be done about their business practices. How can they get away with that?
 1st of Feb, 2011 by   skim 0 Votes
The same thing just happened to my husband! He ordered these vitamins as a trial offer with no knowledge of recurring shipments or payments. He hasn't even received the shipment of vitamins as of yet, but yet he was charged for them. They claim, the vitamins are on the way and we can't return them for a refund! There has to be a way to stop these thieves! After reading all of the comments, I am going to tell my husband to cancel his credit card!
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   veryconcerned10 0 Votes
I have experienced the same as the previous consumers. I returned my product but was charged for vitamins I did not order. I have now donated $105.76 to "Good Life". Lucinda must be living the good stress free life she claims to help us with, by living off our donations to her company. I am surprised a woman who claims to have struggled most of life with anxiety would operate a business in this matter. Lucinda, where is your integrity? You know most of the customers you obtain are unable to afford quality mental health care that is the reason they are looking for answers. I am unable to understand how you are not ashamed of yourself and your company.
 12th of Apr, 2011 by   Patrick Murphy +2 Votes
The people at GOOD LIVING LABS LLC are crooks, plain and simple. I am surprised they are not in jail, which is where they belong. They send you products you never ordered and then tell you NO REFUNDS. We, victims of GOOD LIVING LABS LLC, need to band together and file a class action lawsuit against them, recover our money and damages and put them out of business forever.Linda Bassett is a filthy crook. We need to send Lucinda Bassett and rest of the crooks at GOOD LIVING LABS LLC to jail!
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   JaneinTX +2 Votes
I had to close my credit card and they are sending me letters they are sending me to collections for something I never ordered. Thank goodness I closed my credit card. This place is fraud and I plan on filing a complaint on this fraudulent "company" Anybody can tell me where to file a complaint? Thanks, Jane
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   JaneinTX +1 Votes
I filed a complaint against this fraud "company" on BBB and I did a search for other complaints and couldn't find any? What's up with that?
 10th of May, 2011 by   babyj699 +1 Votes
The company is crap and a bunch of liers. They say it is a "food item" and that is why they do not allow returns on supplements. They canceled my shipments but now I am stuck with boxes of stupid pills that don't work and are a waste of money. Maybe this is why the world has anxiety, panic, and depression because of companies like this. My complaint is going to be going to BBB this morning because this is complete BS.
 10th of May, 2011 by   tkeeley +1 Votes
Ok I just called the Good Living Labs for the exact same thing above
I cancelled this program that I bought for my son that is in Iraq via Army, I had to pay $150.00 to cancel the program due to being over the 30 day trial period. I realized they have taken a total of $150.00 for the vitamins supplements/ I just got off the phone with a Maria received my cancellation number but for WHAT?? I never signed on for supplements!!1 They said it was comp;imentary when I ordered the cd's and then they billed me for 5 months for something that was compl;imentary are you kidding, I asked to speak to her supervisor and I got an answering machine of course. I am a single mother just got layed off my son does not want or need the tapes or the supplements and i have to eat the $150.00 for something I never signed on for that was complimentary What can we do this is just not fair???
 19th of May, 2011 by   Francesca Pelli 0 Votes
Wow, OMG! I was about to order these supplements. I am so glad you posted these complaints...you saved me a lot of aggravation. I am so depressed and now I don't know what to take for it. Can anyone help me? I could really use it. Thanks !
my email address is: funnygirlmail@gmail.com
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   Luxtalula 0 Votes
I just called the number that was posted above and canceling my account was pretty painless. The guy did try to keep me with the company by offering a lower price, but after saying I wasn't interested he put me on hold and came back saying I no longer have an account with them and will no longer be charged. Crossing my fingers that I don't see their name in my credit card statement next month. Anyone want half a years supply of the shittiest vitamins ever?
 29th of Oct, 2011 by   geanabeana2011 0 Votes
Same here I was charged for products I did not order! This is order this bullshit but yet a collection agency sent me a letter in the mail saying i owe $70 in vitamins. What is this shit?!?! I canceled but yet they still charge me?! I would never recommend Good days horrible!
 29th of Oct, 2011 by   geanabeana2011 0 Votes
They wouldn't allow me to return the product because it is considered a "food product". bullshit!
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   bjbk 0 Votes
I ordered this program and LOVED it! When I ordered it the operator told me about the supplements and gave me a number to call and cancel (this was in May of 2011) if I no longer wanted them. I continue to order them because I believe they help put a pep in my step. It is my genuine hope that you all resolve this and find peace.

Yellow Page Scam ALERT!