logo

adoreinfotech.com
No support provided
4. (43 mins ago)
slimfitjackets.com
Bad services and rude rep
5. (46 mins ago)

DANGEROUS DAYCARE

GOLD'S GYM
522 AMHERST ST/NASHUA N.H
Nashua, New Hampshire
I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT AT THIS GYM FOR 6 STAEDY YAERS 5 DAYS A WEEK, I HAD A CHILD LAST NOVEMBER AND BEEN TAKEN HER TO THE DAY CARE AT GOLD'S WHERE SHE WAS DOING VERY FINE.AT APPROXIMATELY 4 WEEKS AGO2/10/09 ONE OF THE GOOD WORKERS SAID SHE WAS LEAVING BECAUSE SHE WAS THERE OVER 17 MONTHS NEVER CALLED IN SICK AND STILL NEVER GOT A RAISE{THEY ARE VERY CHEAP ON PAYING THEIR EMPLOYESS}THIS WORKER LEFT AND HER COMES A NEW ONE.I NOTICEED AFTER A COUPLE OF DAYS MY KID DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO GO IN THE DAYCARE ROOM, SO I STARTED TO CHECK IN ON HER DURING MY WORKOUT AND NOTICED THAT THE NEW WORKER WHO ALSO HAD HER OWN CHILD IN THE DAYCARE WAS HITTING MY KID AND NOTHING WAS BEING DONE.I COMPLAINED TO MANAGEMENT 2 TIMES AND THEY DID "NOTHING" LAST WEDNESDAY 3/26/09 I CAUGHT HER KID AGAIN AND AGAIN I COMPLAINED AND ALL THEY SAID WAS KIDS WILL BE KIDS.I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT AFTER NUMEROUS TIMES IT DOES BECOME A PROBLEM AND WHAT DIDN'T I SEE?????? AS I WAS WALKING OUT THAT DAY THE MANAGER CALLED ME OVER AND SAID IT WOULD BE BETTER TO TERMINATE MY GYM AGREEMENT WITH THEM DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS UNHAPPY.SO I WAS "FORCED"TO SIGN THE PAPER WORK AND QUIT THE GYM.NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EVER SEEN THE RUDENESS AND UNPROFESSIONAL OF A GYM.IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT I AM 43 AND BEEN A GYM MEMBER SINCE I WAS 13 AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR////////FACTS ABOUT GOLD'S GYM IN NASHUA!!! 1- THET ARE SOOO CHEAP THAT THEY HAVE CHANGED CLEANING PEOPLE OVER A DOZEN TIMES IN THE PAST YEAR 2- SOMEONE 3 MONTHS AGO PEED ON THE STEAM ROOM ROCKS AND STUNK OUT THE GYM 3- A MAN WAS CAUGHT WACKING OFF IN A LOCKER 4-SOMEONE FILLED THE SPRAY BOTTLE IN THE SUNTAN BOOTH WITH PISS AND A WORKER USED IT TO CLEAN THE BOOTH AND IT WAS DISCOVERED5-2 MALES WERE CAUGHT HAVING SEX IN THE SHOWER 6-HALF THE DOORS ON THE LOCKERS ARE OFF AND THE OWNER IS TOO CHEAP THE FIX THEM7-THE GYM VIOLATES RULES FOR DAYCARES8- NUMEROUS CARS HAVE BEEN BROKEN INTO 9- GIRLS IN THE GIRLS ROOM WERE USING THE BLOWDRYERS FOR SEXUAL TOYS SO KNOW THET HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT AT THE FRONT DESK-------DIRTY, DIRTY, DIRTY, RUDE, GYM WATCH OUT!!!
Comments United States Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2011 by   Wise to the Gold 0 Votes
Golds Gym provides child care which is a convenience, BUT, they take total advantage of exceptions. Sounds like it is the same in the US as here in Canada. Caregivers with no certification or background checks. Honestly who knows who these people are watching your children. I have seen as many as 16 children in a Golds Gym daycare here in Canada and only two caregivers. I have also seen 13 childen with only one caregiver. Do you really want unqualified people with no background check watching your children.

Credit Card Bill Passes Congress