logo

My Perfect Resume
It is fraud
2. (16 mins ago)
Bald and Purri Sphynx Cattery
Trouble with breeder (Brenda bevan)
3. (18 mins ago)

Gold's Gym

Posted:    soerjanto

customer care

Grand Junction, Colorado
I 've been contacting your general manager where i do my work out ( grand junction ), some how no respond on this issues.

I left emails, calls and tell the billing dept to call me resolve this issues. It's been the fourth month. Things like this make me want to quit from your Gym.

I believe contracts have to be fullfilled by both party and satisfy their needs. I pay my membership, i didnt break things or annoy other members or make your Gym dirty or other behaviours that not satisfy the company. That's my side.

I request attention like following issues:
Respond to my calls/emails, be fair with charges on my credit card, make sure the swimming pool cleaned and heated (not 70deg) because i only do swimming, make sure the locker room smell not nasty right now.
All of the above issues is still there.

My conclusion are they dont have ethics/manners, they promised something that they cant deliver.

Last month I talked with your GM to reimburse 2 month out of 3 month that they charge double on my credit card. He agreed on that and until now no action. I m so done with them.
Comments United States Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Jun, 2012 by   fintessme 0 Votes
I totally agree, management does not have the members best interests in mind. But having experience with certain person in management I have found a certain individual to be a person that does not tell the truth. But says whatever she wants to cover her own butt. I think that they should not hire all there relatives either.

Flying vs. Driving Cross Country