logo

Reliance Home Comfort
Lien on my house
5. (46 mins ago)
SZHENZHEN DISELECTRONICS COLTD
I haven’t received my order – seller is jerk

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Go Smart Mobile, Hollywood, Florida Complaints & Reviews - GO SMART SUCKS!! Run, dont go there( gosmart mobile review)

Go Smart Mobile Contacts & Informations

Go Smart Mobile

Posted: 2013-04-03 by    AnnJaxson

GO SMART SUCKS!! Run, dont go there( gosmart mobile review)

gosmartmobile.com GOSMART MOBILE
Hollywood, Florida
Phone: 1-855-654-7147
gosmartmobile.com
Go Smart Mobile is a rip off.

I went in to transfer my service to Gosmart mobile and the turn on a new number out-of-area!!
-------------------
After they turn-on the wrong telephone number. They refuse to refund me 70.00
35.00 for the simcard (retails on their website at $8.00) and 35.00 service.

I called GoSmart Customer Service and they told me to go back to the store. The store said no.
which left me with a useless service. To fixed the problem, I have to pay out my pocket another 70.00(at a different location) to get services. This error closed off all communication from my old telephone line!A complete Nightmare.

Do not use them. There are many other service (flat monthly charge) out there.

Go Smart Mobile- Difficult to pay

Go Smart Mobile- Hard to find location

Go Smart Mobile- Nothing is every their fault

Go Smart Mobile- untrained and ghetto employees

Go Smart Mobile-Rip off - get quick company

--------------------
Go Smart Mobile service sucks. No towers, drop calls crappy company.

I filed a complaint with the FCC. The FCC told them to resolve this issue with me.
The head office of Gosmart call me (b . A real -jackass.After accuse me of lying I proved I was not at fault. I told him I am very familiar off my rights as a consumer and not to lie to me. He said he still cannot return my money. I ask him why did he call me. He said only because the government told him to reach out to me.
And he could not refund my money because I use the phone service - to call Go Smart Mobile Customer line - UNBELIEVABLE

Please dont do this to yourself!!!go somewhere else and let Go Smart Mobile go away. { All of the Big companies have No Contract service now)
UPDATE 1
No internet - it like 1G or 0G - Go smart internet do not work
UPDATE 2
--- see my attach screen shot - today the company site is not even working. I rest my case. A Total Wannabe/ A total Fraud

Go Smart Mobile

Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2013 by   yasseradly 0 Votes
GoSmart canceled my phone number, although I made my payment on time, just because I changed my plan.They said that it was a system error and they can not resolve it and I have to get a new number. I called T-Mobile to transfer service and they called Go Smart and technician explained to the Go Smart what to do to retrieve the number. I called back T-Mobile and the answer was that Go Smart is not cooperative and they do not want to resolve the issue and my number won't be able to transfer to T-Mobile. I filled a complain with the FCC and waiting to get my old number back.
 3rd of Jun, 2014 by   mary inyang 0 Votes
RUN, RUN, RUN THERE ARE THIEF, HIGH WAY ROBBER PHONE COY.

America's Worst Scams