Globe Tattoo at Home

Poor Customer Service

Subscribed to Tattoo at Home barely a month ago. After 2 days of installation, i lost internet and landline connection. I called customer service and got help 3 days later. It only took them 5 min to resolve the issue by tightening some wiring at the connector box attached to the post. Two days ago, the same thing happened. I reported the issue to them and the customer service rep on the line provided me trouble shooting steps which i already did and told him its irrelevant since the phone line is also gone. I asked him whats next and he told me "that's all he could do". I asked him to create a job order and send somebody over to resolve my issue. It has been 3 days now and still no help from them. I lost a lot of work hours and opportunities which i cannot never have back and Globe Telecom don't even care about my loss. Very poor customer service!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country Philippines Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Providers
Was the above complaint useful?

12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Agreed! you're lucky it took them just 3 days to act on the first complaint...ours never got repaired for 3 weeks!...and yet they are charging us for the entire month. Every time I called up Globe Telecom, I was told to call back in 15mins because their system was down.
Also, you should be wary of their billings!...they will surreptitiously add on so-called one time charges for handsets which were are never mentioned in their website prices. Also, their billings will add another 12% vat on top of the advertised "vat inclusive" prices.

Be Careful!
 2nd of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
last dec.26 2012 my globe internet connection was lost and on dec.29 2012 despite of my hectic work schedule i able to visit globe store at limketkai branch to complain for my lost connection customer service at that store recommend me to call 211 and 027301000 for assisstance when i got home i immediately do wat the customer service employee told me wat 2 do..shall i call 100times iv tried but not a single call was answered.its been a week now..until now i dont have any connection iv been using broadband usb stick for the moment..im from Cagayan de ORO city THESE S FOR GLOBE GUYS WHO SAYS STAY CONNECTED

Contact Us