logo

Aliasids.com Spidentity
This site is a scam!
3. (26 mins ago)
honda india 2 wheeler [bike unicorn]
fornt brake disc mfg defect
4. (27 mins ago)

global timeshare
8046B president dr 32809
Orlando, Florida
Phone: 800-859-9394
HERE I CALLED GLOBEL TIMESHARE TO FIND OUT WHY THE MONEY WENT TO THEM NOT RESORT CONDOS PLUS. THE FIRST TIME I CALLED IT WAS AFTER HOURS AND THEY TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY LISTING UNDER MY NAME. SO I CALLED BACK A FEW DAYS LATER DURING THE DAY. I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE MONEY AND ASKED WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT. THE GUY ASKED WHO MY REP WAS I TOLD HIM TYLAR MARTIN AND HE SAID HE WILL CHECK INTO IT AND CALL ME BACK. NO CALL BACK. BUT I DID TRY CALLING TYLAR MARTIN WITH NO ANSWER. I TRIED AGAIN THE NEXT DAY AND TYLAR DID ANSWER THE PHONE. I ASKED WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THE RESORT CLOSING? HE RESPONDED THE SAME AS ALWAYS BUYER WORKING ON ESCROW REQUIRMENTS. I TOLD HIM THAT THIS HAS BEEN DRAGGED OUT WAY TO LONG. I TOLD HIM I WANTED TO CANCEL HE SAID I COULDN'T DO THAT, IT WAS A ONE TIME FEE. I REMINDED HIM OF HIS WORD THAT THE RESORT HAD A APPROVED BUYER. HE SAID ITS NOT HIS FAULT THAT THE PEOPLE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE REQUIRMENTS. I ASKED FOR THE BUYER NAME. HE WOULDN'T GIVE IT TO ME. TYLAR GOT REALLY UPSET WHEN I STARTED QUESTIONING HIM ON THE BUYER. HE SAID THAT I WAS BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO HIM. HE SAID IT'S PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT IS SCREWING EVERYTHING UP. HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULDN'T GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE BECAUSE OF THE CRAZY STATE OF MIND I WAS IN. ( MY HUSBAND THOUGHT I WAS VERY CALM CONSIDERING THE WAY I COULD HAVE REACTED) HE WENT INTO ASKING ME IF I HAVE A EDUCATION? LIKE MAYBE 4TH OR 6ST GRADE EDUCATION. I THEN SAID I WASN'T BEING DISRESPECTFUL AT ALL TO HIM AND THAT COMMENTS LIKE THAT WERE VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO ME. THEN I REMINDED HIM OF THE FACT THAT HE ASSURED ME THAT THERE WAS A BUYER. HE SAID "NOW ISN'T THAT LIKE A WOMAN TO BLAME A MAN FOR HER PROBLEMS.

HE THEN WENT INTO TELLING ME THAT HIS SUPERVISOR TOLD HIM TO CALL ME, AND HE WASN'T GOING TO. AND THAT I CAN COMPLAIN TO ANYONE I WANT AND IT WILL ALWAYS GET BACK TO HIM.

THOSE 2 STATEMENTS MAKE IT VERY OBVIOUS THAT THESE 2 COMPANYS ARE CONNECTED. AND NOW TODAY 7/29/09 WHEN I CALLED TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THE FUNDS AGAIN, ERIC DID NOT KNOW NOTHING. IT MUST HAVE BEEN A MISTAKE FROM THE MERCHANT SERVICE THAT THEY PUT DOWN GLOBAL TIMESHARES INSTEAD OF RESORT CONDOS PLUS. SO I ASKED FOR THE MERCHENTS PHONE NUMBER. ERIC SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE THAT.SO I ASKED ABOUT A ADDRESS. HE SAID HE DOESN'T HAVE THAT EITHER. ERIC SAID I SHOULD CALL RESORT CONDOS PLUS AND GET THE INFO FROM THEM. WHICH THEY DON'T ANSWER.

BELOW IS A COMPLAINT THAT I DID ON RESORT CONDOS PLUS

All I have to say is DON'T DO IT!!! It cost us 2050.00. I was told that Resort Condos Plus had a quaified buyer for my timeshare. I was assured over and over and over that they absolutely had a quaified buyer. I told Taylor Martin ( sales person)that if they really do not have a buyer I truely can not afford to do this. I said please don't mess with us if there isn't a buyer. I went into letting him know that we lost our daughter in a car accident and that we have gardianship of her 2 little girls, and that we just can't afford this. Again he reassured me that there was a buyer and that it would close in 30 to 45 days.I also was told that when I got verified that if they ask me if anyone promised me that my timeshare had a buyer for it I was to say NO. Because that was against the law to have a timeshare sold before I was signed up. So to cover them, and to get our timeshare sold I had to say that. Althou when I was asked I really hesitated ...but did say no. The lady did say that if Iied I could go to jail. I did think about it after I got off the phone and tried to call the lady back and got a voice mail. I asked her to call me back which she didn't. I tried a few more time too with no response. I was stuck. Here its almost 7 months later and still no closing. I kept being told they are just finishing up the requirments of the escrow account. I was told that for 5 months. So now I talked to Taylar Martin again and told him I wanted to cancel and I wanted a credit on my card and he went off. Said that I wasn't getting a credit. He went into asking me if I was educated...Asked if I only had a 4th or 6th grade education, he was referring to me as LITTLE GIRL... YOU NEED TO LISTEN WHEN ADULT ARE TALKING. I asked about 3 months ago about who the buyers were and asked for a number but he said he couldn't give that to me. So again I asked for the name of the buyer Taylar said to me he wasn't going to give me any name. He said that being the CRAZY STATE OF MIND I was in that he wouldn't let me talk to any of his cliants. And that people like me is what screws thing up. All I wanted was veriafcation of the buyer. Which he couldn't give. So being I was asking for that he got all upset. I also called Global Timeshares because they are who got the money. Not Resort Condos Plus. I called and there was no record of my timeshare. They asked me who my sales man was. I said Taylar Martin they told me they would call me back. When I last called Taylar he told me I could complainto anyone I want but that it will get right back to him. So now he has band me from calling or getting any info from them. Pretty harsh for someone to ask for info on a buyer being I spent 2050.00
Comments United States Timeshares / Vacation Rentals
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Global Timeshare complaints
Global Timeshare - Scammed out of money

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2009 by   jakejj995 0 Votes
find out more about timeshare sales rip offs at
www. TUG2.NET

the Florida attorney general has started proceeding against one of the rip off sales sleaze companies...

see more here..

30th of Nov, 2009 by   L. R.Trimm 0 Votes
Have had the same problem with Global Timeshares, except I am out $4100 because two different sales persons told me they had a buyer. Been trying since April to get results, but am
told that it takes time for buyer to get approval. When we bought them we did not take months to get approval. Do not get call backs or any response from anyone. I am a widow living on a fixed income and can not afford all the fees they charge. navpinger@ gmail.com
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   charlotte Bailey xanax lover 0 Votes
LOOK ME UP: http://www.pbso.org/corrections/index.cfm?fa=blottersearchwp&requesttimeout=500&cp=C2A2466C6C9011E2EAA72D50E68EA465&start_date=12%2F20%2F2008&end_date=12%2F21%2F2009&last_name=Bailey&first_name=Charlotte&street_name=&city_name=&statute=&arrestingAgency=&recsperpage=5&process=Process+Search

concerned about the pubic giving their money away??? far from the truth!!! an expert in the timeshare scam field??????? correct!!! due to the fact that i am still currently work for one of these scam companies and stealing money from the innocent!!!

Charlotte Dina Bailey, Charlotte Indina Bailey, Charlotte Indina Sweat Bailey, Indina Sweat, Dina Sweat…you get the picture right. Well after a little public records search in Palm Beach County Florida where she actually called me from I found out that this woman…if you would call her that, has a long history of domestic violence, drug abuse, prostitution, child neglect, and theft. Keep in mind this is all public information. Dating all the way back to 1983 where she caught a felony drug case that got her a small bit of county jail time and what they called drug offender probation. Well old girl didn’t learn her lesson, and violated that probation and did a little bit more jail time. Then on to the domestic violence. There were two reports of that and in both cases the court determined that she had lied. Now we have some of my favorite…more drug charges. Precious little Charlotte got pulled over for careless driving, and apparently the officer thought something was wrong and decided to search her car. Well low and behold there was enough drugs in that care to make it a felony traffic issue. Charlotte found some sad sack that would post bail and then she never showed up in court. A warrant was issued and she was later picked up on a solicitation charge…that’s right folks, prostitution. She was hauled in and she stayed at the county jail for 8 months waiting to see a judge. After 10 months they gave her time served. Hey folks it doesn’t stop there. She managed to straighten up for a bit and only received a suspended license charge. Now after that, some idiot thought that she may have some redeeming qualities and decided to knock her up, and she wasn’t a spring chicken. With an infant child named Leona, Charlotte seemed to be preoccupied and didn’t have time to get caught, until her daughter was a few months old, then the Department of Children and Family Services came in and took that little baby away. Why? Why would anyone do that? Well because Charlotte has a fondness for living in filth, not feeding or bathing the child and using a variety of drugs in her presence. Not just her but the poor schmuck Jeffery E. Hopp. They are both using drugs in front of a little baby. Charlotte’s daughter is a ward of the state, and the woman is in her 40’s. Good grief. The best part of it is that if you read in each court case, she says she was indigent, couldn’t afford a lawyer, and I am thinking to myself…what did you do with the 2, 000.00 that I gave you…oh wait the police report says that you bought crack cocaine with it….hmmm well I will sum it up: she is a filthy, manipulative, money, grubbing, lying, gutter whore. The state of florida is working on getting my money back. And they have her information. I take comfort in knowing that Karma is a bitch and this woman’s problems are far from over.
 7th of Feb, 2011 by   Bobby442 0 Votes
This is probably one of the biggest set of scam artists out there. These are the same people that have run Global Timeshares, resort condos plus, worldwide timeshares among some of their company websites. They start a new website every now and than so they can go back through their old customer databases and try to sign those people up again after about a year. They are located at 111 Gatlin Ave. Orlando, FL 32806, they used to be at 8046 Presidents Drive #B Orlando, FL 32809. The new company is listed under Kelly McNally and Marcel Hidalgo, but the real mastermind behind this scam is Joe Rogewitz. Their Telemarking license number is TC3664, anyone who has been scammed needs to go and file a complaint at the website of http://www.800helpfla.com/complnt.html . The corp info is listed under Resort Advertising Professionals, Inc. Whatever you do, DO NOT PAY THESE PEOPLE ANYTHING, YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF. IF YOU PAID THEM, CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY IMMEDIATELY AND FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE AG'S OFFICE AT http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes

Do Gas Saving Devices Work?

Latest Groups