logo

Bait and switch

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Global Personals, Burnley, England, Lancashire Complaints & Reviews - Monthly payment

Global Personals Contacts & Informations

Global Personals

Posted: 2012-02-06 by    jakey939

Monthly payment

Burnley, Lancashire, England
United Kingdom
Regular payments of £9. 99 taken from my account i have emailed them but they continue to take the money i want a refund
23 jan 2012 pos 8832 20jan12, global personals, 01753 271286 gb - 9. 99
21 nov 2011 pos 8832 18nov11, global personals, 01753 271286 gb - 9. 99
20 oct 2011 pos 8832 18oct11, global personals, 01753 271286 gb - 9. 99
These payments are unjustified i have tried to cancel them
Comments United Kingdom Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Sep, 2012 by   Global Personals Support 0 Votes
All card transactions are verified through the bank screening services and we rely on them to validate card authenticity. If you are unsure of the reason why we appear on your credit card statement go to this website www.gpl-cc.com, it will explain who we are, why you have been billed and what you should do about it if you think you have been the genuine victim of card fraud. It also has copies of our Terms and Conditions for you to read. When you subscribe to one of our sites, you are informed that it is a repeat billing subscription which can be cancelled at any time by following the instructions on the website.
Regards
support@globalpersonals.co.uk
 1st of May, 2014 by   Adam Cartwright 0 Votes

Global Personals - Unauthorised deductions
Adam Cartwright, I am not a company.
Phone: 0409548347

I have received 3 monthly unauthorised deductions from my mastercard. I would like you to investigate this theft and return stolen money. I can be contacted on Australian mobile 0409548347.
 1st of Oct, 2014 by   stan keiller 0 Votes

Global Personals - not autherised
Goondiwindi
Phone: 07 46751193

i have changed my card this money is still being removed, cannot get in touch at melbourne address or phone, 2 payments unautherised.
 13th of Oct, 2014 by   Dawn Jacobson 0 Votes

Global Personals - Fraudulent Withdrawal
Mildura
Phone: 0350211619

On 2 occasions the sum of $219.95 taken illegally from my account. The first time on the 11th April 2014 and the second the 9th October 2014
 6th of Feb, 2015 by   MANUEL CORREIA 0 Votes

Global Personals - taking money from my account
United Kingdom

I never subscribe to any of their services, and they deducted money from my bank account every month
 6th of Feb, 2015 by   Global Personals +1 Votes
Dear Manuel,

We are an online dating services company based in Windsor, UK.

If you are unsure of the reason why we appear on your credit card statement then please see www.gpl-cc.com, it will explain who we are, why you have been billed and what you should do if you think you have been the genuine victim of card fraud. All our card transactions are verified through the bank screening services and we rely on them to validate card authenticity.

If you would like to speak to our customer services team please contact support@globalpersonals.co.uk or freephone 0800 033 4051.

I hope this helps,