logo

cheating

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

global marketing and human resource solutions, r-holding building, ajman Complaints & Reviews - FRAUD COMPANY

global marketing and human resource solutions, r-holding building, ajman Contacts & Informations

global marketing and human resource solutions, r-holding building, ajman

Posted: 2011-09-04 by    WAZZ

FRAUD COMPANY

global marketing and human resource solutions
United Arab Emirates
IT IS A FRAUD COMPANY MAKING PEOPLE FOOL WHO WANT TO GET JOB ... THEY JUST TAKE MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE AND THEN RUN AWAY AFTER FEW MONTHS... BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY
Comments United Arab Emirates Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More global marketing and human resource solutions, r-holding building, ajman complaints
global marketing and human resource solutions, r-holding building, ajman - collecting of payment for job application

Comments

10th of Sep, 2011 by   Saam Alee 0 Votes
I don't Agree With him... I found the Job from there.. I am Business Developer.. I Found A job.. Even they Help Me to clear My Documents From immigration office For New Visa
 24th of Sep, 2011 by   zelalem 0 Votes
Saam Alee, May be you are also working with them. there is no question on the cheating this company is doing on residents of UAE. the receptionist told me they are a very big group and I asked for thier group headquarters and other details and found out that they are based and stationed in that office only and cheatin innocent residents.

Hope the authorities found them shortly before they cheat alot
 5th of Oct, 2011 by   liezl 0 Votes
truly fraud company! they are saying they have different branches but only one station. they will asked you an amount for processing for your working permit even though without original passport and saying the name of the company where you are going to work with and location as well. imagine i travel from one place to place just to come for interview as what they said and excited to meet my employer. I am hoping also that authorities found this illegal activities. they are fooling innocents people. I lose 600 dirhams but i know someday, somehow, it will come back to me.
 5th of Oct, 2011 by   liezl 0 Votes
i know one receptionist their and her name is Keran, this is her mobile number 0501015272. 06-7459784 landline. 06-7459783 another landline.
 6th of Oct, 2011 by   zelalem 0 Votes
Lizel, I am sad for your loss and please note in the future to check on the net for the name of the recuriting company details and be advised not to pay anything for any recuritment companies for a job since they should take thier payments from employeers not employees
 6th of Oct, 2011 by   liezl 0 Votes
thank-you Zelalem! i've learn from my mistake. God sees everything don't worry and time will come to their end.
 15th of Oct, 2011 by   Troubled person 0 Votes
Job Seekers, they are always worried to find a good job and reach like these fraud, who doesn't have honesty and speaking truth. They are asking money but not serious. Once money taken over after that hearing nothing from them. I hope God might them punish as soon as possible.
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   concernedpinay 0 Votes
I just want to ask if this company is located in the 2nd Floor of R Holding Building Office # 203? Thanks.
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   liezl 0 Votes
yes it is located in Ajman 2nd floor R-holding building...
 27th of Oct, 2011 by   global fraud 0 Votes
yes i agree wihth u its a Big Fraud company, there is one receptionist named kiran, beware of this company
 9th of Nov, 2011 by   rajkumar rk 0 Votes
i hav also one interview tomarrow.i already paid 200 dhs and tomorrow if got interview i must pay 400 dhs
 13th of Nov, 2011 by   rasna 0 Votes
ya, , this is BIG fraud company... outside 3 ladies sitting there, , n main lady named KINZA.. will take ur document, foto n interview ..and will ask 100 dirhams. after 3 day Mr.Ali will call u for anoder interviwe and will tell u ur job confirmed, pay 400 dirhams.
so if u argue he show the letter sign by u on d day wid KINZA. so beware of this cheaters...
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   coolhamad 0 Votes
I AM WORKING IN DUBAI AS MECHANICAL ENGINEER MY COMPANY NAME IS DRAKE & SCULL INTERNATIONAL IF ANY ONE NEED MY ADDRESS AND MOB I CAN GIVE FOR CONFIRMATION I AM NOT WITH THEN OPENLY SAYING ALL ABOVE COMMENTS ARE ONLY FROM THE COMPETITORS OF THAT COMPANY ALL IS FAKE I GOT THE JOB FROM THEM AND THEY ARE IN THE SAME BUILDING FROM 3YEARS WHEN I GOT THE JOB FROM THEM I REQUEST ALL THE ABOVE PERSONS PLEASE DONT GALLUS OR D GRADE THEM THEY NOT BETTER FROM THE OTHER CONSULTANCY COMPANIES ...THANKS
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   coolhamad +1 Votes
cool i agree with you actually i am accountant i came from india 8months ago i apply with 3 diffirent consultancy companies in Dubai and one with Global Marketing belive me other 3 companies they did not even pick my call after i pay them 300dhs each in dubai but i just paid 100 to them within 3 days they call me yes i pay more 400dhs but bcaz of that 500dh i got a job in Jabal Ali free zone now i am here my name is John mathew. I am sorry for the above people i can also say that you mite be persons who are working against Global marketing and trying to Devalue their image.
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   mohan pv 0 Votes
Dear all just note 70% consultancy companies are Fake i apply with them before 3months they didt provide me the Job within the given periode i though that i lost my money with them but after 10days some body call me from their office that i have to attend the interview no body even ask me for 400dhs i just face the interview and was selected for a post of Security supervisor in my current company. They are delaying i agree but finally atleast they are providing the Jobs not like others who are in Dubai /Sharjah just stolen the money and no reponse. So i found them good for me dont know others
 4th of Dec, 2011 by   liezl 0 Votes
Mr. coolhamad @ Mr. mohan pv, , this is for the two of u, , I am sure you are both working with them.
And I am very much sure they are a FRAUD COMPANY. I still have the receipt given of that guy named Mr. Ali. After I gave the money he will stamp the receipt written none refundable...so this is for everyone who are agree with this company, 100% you are working with them!
 25th of Dec, 2011 by   Zahid17 0 Votes
O Guys Thanks GOD and Thanks You Too. Tomorrow Was My Interview in This So Called GLOBAL MARKETING COMPANY which is Actually a Fraud .. Thanks You Guys .. Your Comments Help Me Alot . Now I Will Not Go To This Fraud Company and Save My Money. My Brother is Accounts Manager. When i Told Him That I Receive A E-Mail From This Un-Known Company He See The E-Mail and Than Have A Call With a Receptionist Name Kinza . After Call My Brother Says Me THAT Her Behavior is Suspicious. Because she was looking Confuse and Not Exactly Know The Company Address. but Still i Was Forcing My Brother that i will Go over There. Now THANKS GOD ... Your Comments Help Me To Find The Real Situation ...
And GLOBAL FRAUD GROUP OF COMPANIES You Loose DHS 600 .. The Time is Not Far When ALLAH will Break Your Heads From Your Bodies In Sha ALLAH..
And Guys Who Are Seeking Jobs Plz Plz Search Properly Before Apply to any Company. And Never Sign any Document. If it is Compulsory than Read Very Carefully Before Sign. Other Wise Take Your Documents and Come Back. i Believe if Some One Really Interested To Recruit You. HeShe Will Call You . Not Just Mail You To Save His/Her Black Money. MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL AND PROTECT US FROM RASCALS
 8th of Jan, 2012 by   malik 88 0 Votes
hello Guys,
They are truly fraud company. They get an agreement signed by the candidate, confirming that the job is done. They will also tell you the salary and other benefits. In excitement i am sure that many candidates don't even read the agreement carefully. Initially they take AED100 and after a second interview they ask for AED 400 confirming that you will get a job offer letterr within a weak. I am their latest victim. I paid them the money on assurance from their side for job within one weak. I also told them that I am on visit and my visa will expire in limited time but they re assured me that their is no question of any delay. So I paid the money and after 7 weeks, there is still no job. i had made several phone calls every thime their are delaying tactics promising a call within a day or two. but I didnt get a call from their side as per their commitment, even once. I visited them several times but of no use instead of wasting cash on buses and taxis.

These are the names of ppl over there, beware of them and never ever give the money in advance.
miss kinza, miss ayesha, miss alex, miss merlin, miss joe
mr. junaid, mr hussain, mr salman
 12th of Jan, 2012 by   JAMI6789 +1 Votes
HAI GUYS, THIS IS BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY.SOME OF THEM ARE COMMENTRED 2 SUPPORT THEM.YOU CHECK IT ALL AF THE COMMENTS R COME FROM SAME ID IN DIFFERENT NAMES.. THEY MUST ASHAME TO DO FRAUD AS A MUSLIM...
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   liezl 0 Votes
miss malik 88, there is one named missing and her name is KERAN I guess she is a hindi woman & this is her mobile number 0501015272..

VIdeo Game Console Buying Guide