logo

chris bowser

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE ID CARD SOLUTIONS, Florida Complaints & Reviews - MAILED 49.00 CASH TO THEM IN CANADA 6 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE YET ..

GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE ID CARD SOLUTIONS Contacts & Informations

GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE ID CARD SOLUTIONS

Posted: 2011-05-14 by    CATTENDER63

MAILED 49.00 CASH TO THEM IN CANADA 6 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE YET ..

Florida
Phone: 352-457-3724
SENT CASH HAVE YET TO RECIEVE NOVELTY ID. MAILED TO VANCOUVER BC, CANADA ON 3/28/11, WITH THE EXECTATION OF RECEIPT WITHIN 4 TO 5 WEEKS. THEY HAVE RESPONDED TO MY EMAIL INQUIRIES AND OFFERED TO SEND A REPLACEMENT, AFTER I SEND PROOF THAT I SENT THE FEE. WHICH OF COURSE IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO WHEN YOU SNED CASH, WHICH I DID BASED ON THERE STRONG RECOMENDATION TO MAINTAIN ANONYMITY AS WELL AS RUSH PROCESS WITHOUT THE DELAY OF A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER CLEARING THE INSTITUTION IT IS DRWN ON...

i KNEW I WAS TAKING A RISK.
HAS ANYONE READING THIS EVER DEALT WITH THEM AND RECIEVED A NOVELTY PRODUCT..?
Comments United States Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE ID CARD SOLUTIONS complaints
GLOBAL INTELLIGENCE ID CARD SOLUTIONS - novelty (fake) ID card

Comments

21st of Oct, 2011 by   gimmemystuff 0 Votes
i ALSO SENT IN AN INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER ON SEPT. 18, 2011 AND AS OF 10-20-11, THEY HAVE NOT EVEN RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS OR ANYTHING. I AM ALREADY LOOKING TO OTHER SITES AND DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE PEOPLE TO GIVE ME ANYTHING. THEY ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORSE!!!
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   Alliso 0 Votes
Does anyone one know of a better site to go?
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   Alliso 0 Votes
any other site to go...
 5th of Mar, 2012 by   joilina 0 Votes
Okay here is the real truth, and I am going to expose it. I was employed by undergroundreviews.com

We are paid to post bad reviews against the competitor sites and then get a commission for each link that is clicked thru us, . well the fuckers never paid me so i am exposing them.

You should send a email to any online id comapny, even if they have a question answer page, and if you get a response they are legitimate, if not they are a scam site. Underground review owns all the sites they review listed here:

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

IDSFAST DETAILS

All the fake id messge boards and review sites about fake id is 85% ownership of the fake id sites and i know cos i am hired to do exactly that and post bad reviews using different names, addresses and email so watch out and do not believe the review sites
 5th of Mar, 2012 by   joilina 0 Votes
ALL FAKE ID REVIEW SITES ARE FAKE POSTED BY COMPETITION SITES SO DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THE REVIEWS. BEST IS TO CONTACT THE CVOMPANY AND IF YOU RECEIVE A RESPONSE IT IS LEGFIT IF NOT THE SITE IS PROBABLY QUESTIONABLE

SOME SITES ARE VERY BUSY SO BE PATIENT

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

5th of Mar, 2012 by   joilina 0 Votes
ALL FAKE ID REVIEWS ARE BOGUSD. IF A SITE THAT SELLS NOVELTY ID REVIEWS OTHER SITES, OR GIVBES YOU FEEDBACK ON THE COMPETITION THEN YOUR FLAGS SHOULD GO UP AND YOU SHOULD NOT ORDER FORM THEM AS THEY BAD MOUTH OTHER SITES WHO ARE THE COMPETITION.

A RELIABLE ANDS LEGITIMATE NOVELTY ID OR FAKE ID SITE DOES NOT BAD MOUTH OTHER WEBSITES BECUASE THEY OFFER GOOD SERVICE AND GOOD PRODUCTS

A TRICK YOU CAN USE IS TO CONTACT THE SITE AND ASK THEM ABOUT A COMPETITOR SITE OR ANOTHER SITE AND PLAY DUMB. IF THE SITE YOU CONTACT SAYS NASTY THINGS ABOUTH ANOTHER SITE BY STATING THEIR PRODUCTS ARE BETTER AND THE OTHER SITE IS NOT GOOD THEN YOU BE CAREFUL AS THE SITE IS TRYING TO RECRUIT YOUR BUSINESS BY SAYING NASTY THINGS ABOUT ANOTHER WEBSITE...LOL IS THIS SMART OR WHAT.

I WORKED FOR UNDERGROUNDREVIEW AND MY JOB WAS TO POST BAD REVIEW ABOUT OTHER SITES B UT THE JERKS NEVER GAVE ME WHAT THEY PROMISED

INSTEAD THEY WRITE REVIEWS ON COMPETITION SITES AND ASK YOU TO ORDER FROM A SITE OWNED BY THEM

COMMENTS: NOT ALLOWING NEW CUSTOMERS

Good

UK-I-D

OWNED BY THEM

BAD

FAKE ID GURU

5th of Apr, 2012 by   funnyids 0 Votes
hey man if your still looking for an id email me. i got f***ed by how-i-d and just decided to make my own, but now im looking to get some of my money back, $25 each for now until people see im for real. so if u need an id or if u just need advice email me at funnyids@gmail.com i have almost every state for NOVELTY ids and am willing to just talk if your curious
 21st of May, 2012 by   The real beasly 0 Votes
Never frontin!!!
True story my fellow seekers. I've tried and been scammed several times before I visited a room similar to this and found the most honest stranger in the WWW!!! Period! I work for no company. I'm just a regular person who was scammed! And my friend at funnyids@anonymousspeech.com Came To The RESCUE! I put my faith in them, and not only were they good people, but prices are reasonable, and I was send what I ordered. I was so impressed with these people.. I paid them extra!! Lol. No Lie! Communication was never a problem, and the only reason I'm even posting this is because THEY ARE REAL email me if you think I'm lying. Mrbeasly@comcast.net
 26th of Jul, 2014 by   Jimipat 0 Votes
Global Intelligence is a scam..no communication...Do Not Send these Pricks any money or you will lose...you have been warned!

Daycare Scam