logo

Rip-off

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Global Crossing Local Services, Inc, New Mexico Complaints & Reviews - Unsolicited phone calls

Global Crossing Local Services, Inc Contacts & Informations

Global Crossing Local Services, Inc

Posted:    GF Bailey

Unsolicited phone calls

Global Crossing Local Services, Inc
New Mexico
I keep getting phone calls from this company. My caller ID identifies them as "SUNROCKET DID" but a reverse look-up of the phone number leads me to Global Crossing Local Services in Chicago. When I answer the phone, they do not respond.

I have no relationship to this company. I am on the "Do Not Call" list so they should not be calling me. Their calls are aggravating. I am concerned that they are connected to some kind of burglary gang and they are checking to see if any one is home so, if we are not home, they can notify their accomplices and burglarize our house. I want these calls to stop!!

you can reach me at gbailey25@comcast.net
Comments United States Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jun, 2009 by   gndkjfgkdfngkjs 0 Votes
I received a call today on the caller ID it was a Florida number, I received a message that they are looking for me, also the message sounded threating, telling me to be good luck in my life and some thing about my kids. What the hell. I got same two messages on my cell phone and my home number. I tried calling the phone number that was left on the message it doesn't even ring. I tried to call the number that was shown on the caller ID, it's a verizon wireless phone number that was disconnected. I tried to reverse the number that was left on the message, it showed that this phone number belongs to Global Crossing Services. The person on the message sounded like an indian. This shit needs to stop.
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   afriend 0 Votes
Reading the posts about this company is scary. Our daughter with disabilities has this phone as a security measure, now I am really concerned. Do you know if anyone has contacted the AG in Texas? She has a TRACFONE so I thought it was a pre-paid issue.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   Noplaya 0 Votes
I just got three calls by these idiots, check online and see they are no longer in business or folded into someone else, these calls are unsolicited and should not be calling me.BBB will be contacted also!
 13th of Oct, 2010 by   santiago24 0 Votes
i recived a fone call from them today saying that i had to pay back a laon that they say they gave me.i never recived a loan from them or with any one else.i was told by them that they couldnt speak to me i need a layer i said for what i want to know what going on.then they told me that they were taking me to court. i hang the phone up on them. a few mintues later i recived a phone call from a layer saying that he would repersent me in my case against them.both of these pple told me all my information .!!! they told me my address, ssi, banking information!!! i called my bank rite after they told me i had pending leaons...its all a Sacam!!! BBB will be getting a call from me!!
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   HAYMIC 0 Votes
I received calls from this company and it shows as Global Crossing Local Services, Inc. I Googled it and the number shows as being in Atlanta, GA. I will be contacting the BBB.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   Zeusisthedog63 0 Votes
I too have received calls from this number. They tell me it is an investigator trying to contact my husband. They threatened us as well. They told me my husband would die if he did not contact them immediately. I too am going to contact the BBB and my commonwealth attorney about this matter. It shows up unknown on my phone and and when I do a reverse phone number lookup I get that it belongs to Global Crossing Local Service out of Atlanta, Georgia as well. The government needs to do something to prevent this type of threatening harassment.
 19th of Feb, 2011 by   Chole's Mom 0 Votes
We just got a call from a Kentucky phone number that traced back to Global Crossing and what a wealth of information. I was unable to get to the phone in time to answer it, but wanted to know who was calling from Kentucky. Dexonline shows a house on Center Street by a Elementary School. These Jokers can be found. Call your State DA and complain. I will be turning over the info I have to mine. These creeps are spreading like a virus all over the country. Don't let them threaten you, know your rights, and be prepared always to write down as much information as possible. Protect yourselves!!!
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   lillina25 0 Votes
well my parents have been harrassed by a cell fone number from this company and i cant even track the persons name or any of there information. this person called my house about 16x and fed off of my parents emotions. and they found it funny cuz they wuld laugh wen my parents wuld get upset. im tired of this harrassment and the fact i cant track the number and fine the owner of it. i did put a report about the number online and i did a reverse phone tracking but it didnt do any good. and i spent money to get no information on the number. i do see that lot of pple are going to the bbb for help i wonder if they can help me find the person to the cell number from this stupid company? if any body has any info on 5088588305 i wuld appreciate u contacting me at lillina18@yahoo.com cuz im tired of this person saying that there outside my house wit a bat and threatning my family.
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   DMoeMoe 0 Votes
calling and calling. i don't answer the phone but as soon as i call them back it rings and then goes to some automated answering machine. very suspicious to me so reverse looked up the number, minneapolis mn?!? seems like they dont care about BBB complaints. maybe civil lawsuit or criminal harassment? i'm all for everyone getting together and filing a class-action suit against this bullsh*t company. any lawyers want to get this together count me in.
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   christybishop 0 Votes
These people are on my nerves the company that comes up is Global Crossing Local Services, Inc and the number is 614-495 0156 they call and call and call but when I pick up the phone they hang up. They have called twice just today. If I call the number back there is no anwser. Have they found a way to make money from incoming calls?
 2nd of May, 2011 by   charice in Lodi 0 Votes
They keep calling and calling.Sounds like some east indian guy.He does actully seem to be feeding off peoples frustrations.Seems sensless.When I told him we are on the" do not call list", he said he did'nt know what that was.When I told him we work at night and he is waking us he laughed and said they would continue calling, and they have.Class action suit or any type of legal retaliation...count me in too!
 2nd of May, 2011 by   charice in Lodi 0 Votes
For some reason this company is harrassing people.Is there anything we can do? They call here constantly.
 9th of May, 2011 by   blkcasper 0 Votes
I JUST GOT THE SAME CALL FROM THIS EAST INDIAN GUY WHO SAID I OWE MONEY ABOUT A LOAN THAT I NEVER RECIEVE AND HE CURSS ME OUT WHAT CAN I DO
 14th of May, 2011 by   Laurel Martin 0 Votes
I've gotten 2 calls so far. Usually I don't answer these calls but my husband thought it might be important. When they called another time they barely spoke english and couldn't say my name correctly. I've registered with DNC list so if there are calls after this month I'm gonna sue them and see how they like that UNSOLISITED CALL.
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   one pissed off motherf*uck*r 0 Votes
I have been getting calls on my cell phone from different numbers, it is always a different one but sometimes they do use the same number. I have done everything that I possibly know of from yelling and screaming to cussing them out. It doesn't do any good. I have even went to as far as telling them when I answer the phone that I have contacted the sheriffs department and still no luck. I have however find that if you answer your phone with "thank you for calling the sheriff's department." they will either hang up right away, or after you explain what a sheriffs department is then they will tell you good night. It is very un-nerving and I have had all the calls I want to get from these people. It is time to take matters into my hands and follow through with contacting whoever I need to, to make the calls stop.
 27th of Jun, 2012 by   Reveng3 +1 Votes
Same here. When I looked up the phone number ((650) 215-8176) it says the carrier is Global Crossing but the number itself is from Mountain View, California. This guy has left messages on my phone and has called in the early hours of the morning (around 2-4 a.m.) He too speaks in some foreign language (although he seems to know some English). I finally used a free text messaging service online to tell him to stop calling, otherwise I would report him to the authorities. I also said that for every time he calls, I will produce a very loud noise into the phone, so unless he wishes to be def, I advised him to stop. He hasn't called since...but I will admit that I kind of want to harass him now just to piss him off (but I won't, since I am tired of dealing with him).
 30th of Jul, 2012 by   *CONCERNED FAMILY* 0 Votes
I keep getting calls from this number - 1-312-962-0079 ot says that is Global Crossing when i look it up and it is linked to Chicago IL. They do not say anything when i answer. i feel like they are caling my family to check and see if my family and i are home to burglarize my home or harm my family. who are these people and how do we stop them !
 7th of Aug, 2012 by   MzKentB.Rong 0 Votes
They will call and call, especially if you answer or call back. Sometimes there's a person on the line (usually an Indian sounding male) and sometimes just silence. They'll call from many numbers, sometimes ones that look local, but a reverse lookup always links the number to Global Crossing which seems to be a defunct communication Co whose name was sold years ago. They harass and threaten people once in a while, and often try to bait personal information out of people. Sometimes even seem to have a lot of your personal info already, so likely some kind of scam or id theft attempt, something odd going on. Don't answer, don't call back. If they use the one number to harass you continuously, have it blocked. Your phone company can do it, and smartphones/iPhones have apps that, once you enter in the number, will catch the call just as it comes in and hang up immediately. No voicemail, nothing. The more you answer or call back, the more they'll call (and call). If you don't know the number calling just let it go to voicemail, anyone important will leave a message. Good luck! Don't let these jerks bully you! If anyone hears any other news on this please let me know.
 11th of Sep, 2012 by   justworking 0 Votes
I am getting calls from 214-453-4738 which is linked to Global crossing but in the Dallas, TX area. I have answered the phone twice and then there is no response on the other end of the line. I no longer answer but I get calls up to 7 times a day from this number. I am on the National Do Not call Registry but this number has slipped through some how. - very frustrating
 31st of Oct, 2012 by   Clyde D Camel 0 Votes
Received a call from 281/609-0995. A Google search says this is from GLOBAL CROSSING LOCAL SERVICES, INC., Houston TX. What ever happened to the Do Not Call list?

Health Care Reform is Unconstitutional