Global Courier Services

Posted:

Dummy company

GLOBAL MAX DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY
South Africa
Be carefull, this company will never support your delivery, it´only a dummy company, everything is a gimmick, save your money and don´t believe anything. pE. If s.o. will send you a Cheque from Nigeria transportated by this company, about an amount of more than $ 500.000.- this company will let you know, that you have to pay more money for the insurance otherwise you won´t get the Cheque Package.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Traffic Problems
More Global Courier Services Complaints & Reviews
Global Courier Services - Consignment

Comments

N  16th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

global courier services - possible fraudlent activity
United Kingdom

Probably a month ago, I received an email that I had to verify whether I was the winner of the prize money.I was given this code to email back to a company by the name of Ningbo Aole.The email came from a Dr.Hamilton Shaw.I was suppose to wire some into some acccount(s), in the United Kingdom.I did not have that kind of money.So I told him I wanted the money in the form of a certified check, and mailed to me.I was the told to get into contact with a courier service who would deliver the certified parcel to me, I would have to pay for the delivery of the parcel.The parcel service wanted $700.00US dollars.I was hoping that the money would be on it's way to me.I received an email that the parcel had been intercepted by the Board of I nland Revenue Taxation Department.I am now to pay the sum of $2000.00 to have the parcel delivered to me.A Mr.Van Mark of this global courier service is suppose to have $800.00 of the $2000.00 that I am suppose to pay.Please get back to me ASAP and let me know if any of the preceeding information is correct.Thank You in advance for your full cooperation!
N  5th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes