Global Courier Services

Posted:

Dummy company

GLOBAL MAX DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY
South Africa
Be carefull, this company will never support your delivery, it´only a dummy company, everything is a gimmick, save your money and don´t believe anything. pE. If s.o. will send you a Cheque from Nigeria transportated by this company, about an amount of more than $ 500.000.- this company will let you know, that you have to pay more money for the insurance otherwise you won´t get the Cheque Package.
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Traffic Problems
More Global Courier Services Complaints & Reviews
Global Courier Services - Consignment

Comments

16th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

global courier services - possible fraudlent activity
United Kingdom

Probably a month ago, I received an email that I had to verify whether I was the winner of the prize money.I was given this code to email back to a company by the name of Ningbo Aole.The email came from a Dr.Hamilton Shaw.I was suppose to wire some into some acccount(s), in the United Kingdom.I did not have that kind of money.So I told him I wanted the money in the form of a certified check, and mailed to me.I was the told to get into contact with a courier service who would deliver the certified parcel to me, I would have to pay for the delivery of the parcel.The parcel service wanted $700.00US dollars.I was hoping that the money would be on it's way to me.I received an email that the parcel had been intercepted by the Board of I nland Revenue Taxation Department.I am now to pay the sum of $2000.00 to have the parcel delivered to me.A Mr.Van Mark of this global courier service is suppose to have $800.00 of the $2000.00 that I am suppose to pay.Please get back to me ASAP and let me know if any of the preceeding information is correct.Thank You in advance for your full cooperation!
 5th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes