logo

Posted: 2013-07-27 by    mad mi mom

Unauthorized charge

GLD Scores
Tennessee
Videostripe just did the samething to me b i caught it the day it was pending so i called my debit card company b they are now doing a full investagation. I have never signed up for free reporting or video anything. Im very upset b do not know how they got my info, i then fouund other chrages and it looks to me as if they are getting out cc numbers from gas stations, stores etc. . . Someone is probably selling our numbers to make money. U need to complain to the government about them. There are phone numbers onn the web and let the lawsuits begin. . . Im so sick of us hard working people getting scamed by these illigetiment companys and no one doing a thing about it. Well i am and i will get them back for charging me. Im a single mom who works hard and i am responsible with all my cards and money. Thank god i dont live paycheck to paycheck. For you who do i am sorry these idiot fake dummies are taking food off your table. But believe me when i say what goes around comes around. Stay away from these fakes and keep your money in your account. I will be filing tons of complants. Yours truly mi resident and mad mother. Payback time people
Comments United States Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of May, 2013 by   Larry J Jones 0 Votes
At 79 years old, i was scammed by this crooked scam and they took one charge of $28. 95. It could overdraw my account
And i don't have a number to cancel the future payments. When i go down to my credit union today and try to get the
Theft credited to my account, i will get, "sorry, there's nothng we can do about it, " perhaps an email to all of the members
Of congress and the tennessee bosses can do something about it. The debit could overdraw my account and cause
Another charge to my account, namely my renters insurance automatic premium.

Technology, phoey! All of the tv's, computers, fax machines, cell phones, tablets and all other
Digital devices, could wind up in the dumpster if i can't get this charge removed! (.) me and the commander
 15th of Jul, 2013 by   S Abdul 0 Votes
The same happened to me.
 17th of Aug, 2013 by   Banelli 0 Votes
I did authorize automatic payment
 18th of Sep, 2013 by   garylsimmons 0 Votes
they are doing the same thing to me
09/16/2013 CARD GLD MYSCORE 85 4303 $29.95
 19th of Sep, 2013 by   Scott Rhodes 0 Votes
They did the same thing to me ...I called them and they hung up on me. I called them again and it just rang and rand, pretty sad they can get away with this.
 4th of Oct, 2013 by   itsourdream 0 Votes
They hit my account three times today. I have no idea who they are or what this is all about. Now have to fight my bank and all to get it back. Grrrrrr
 3rd of Nov, 2013 by   AllenaDawn 0 Votes
They r doing it to mine too. What do i do to stop it?
 10th of Nov, 2013 by   andnels123 0 Votes
The same thing happened to me, so I called my cc company and they cancelled my card, then issued me a new one.
 13th of Jan, 2014 by   Karly campbell 0 Votes
They stole 89.00dollars unauthorized out of my grandaughters checking account. Plus 30.00 dollars overdraft.fees. There must be some way to get them back.
 13th of Jan, 2014 by   Karly campbell 0 Votes
This fraudulent company stole 89.00 dollars unauthorized out of my grandaughters checking account. That caused her 30.00 in overdraft fees.She is young and only works at a jacks. So this was a hardship on her.These companies need to be reported to the banks and put out of business.
 17th of Jan, 2014 by   deshawn jones 0 Votes
My name is deshawn Jones and money was taken from me I don't want to sing up if I am I would like to how to unscribe and get my money back.
 10th of Feb, 2014 by   cocheezer 0 Votes
they are doing it to me too! every week they charge my card a dollar! how do i stop this?
 19th of Feb, 2014 by   glenn mills 0 Votes
This company and videostripe from russia ripped me off big time and two big financial institutions arei covering it up.! I have poof. !!
 12th of Apr, 2014 by   Grayce 0 Votes
I was watching the Noon news on my ABC station in Tampa, Florida in March of 2014.. They said that you could check your credit score FREE once a year. They said to go to their web site and get the address of the site for a free credit report. I did this, and I got my credit rating. However, I just received my Mastercard statement, and I've been charged $28.95 by GLD MyScore. I called the phone number on my bill (855-331-9531 and was told that I had apparently signed up for some type of service, and I was going to be billed $28.95 every month. I told them to cancel it immediately, but was told that I would have to pay for March and April. I'm going to call Mastercard and tell them NOT to pay these charges and I'm going to call my ABC television station and tell them that they gave out bad information causing their viewers to get scammed!!!
 11th of Jul, 2014 by   vanbrownie 0 Votes
unauthorized charge.want it cancelled!
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   Upset beyond words 0 Votes
Videostripe did the samething to me. Unauthorized charges appeared on my credit card bill. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with my credit card company. I never even heard of Videostripe !
 22nd of Jul, 2014 by   Angry37 +1 Votes
Videos trope hit my cc up for several charges, and I have never heard of them. I had to cancel my account & card.
 6th of Aug, 2014 by   J. Woyasz 0 Votes
This company has been charging my account $29.95 every month. I do not need or want this service. Please tell me how to delete this charge.
 23rd of Aug, 2014 by   Pat@home 0 Votes
Videostrip made 3 charges on my Chase credit card. Called the number on cc statement for videostrip, was told to call my credit card company. What a piece of crap. Really, he could tell me how or where I signed up . . . because I DIDN'T!
Called Chase, all charges were removed. And how is someone making charges when my card is canceled. I had them block them for charging anyway. Jeeze what is this world coming too!!!
 11th of Oct, 2014 by   Ali Ebrahimi 0 Votes
100% fraud. If you've been ripped-off, here is the real business information behind the site. They've bought a US phone number, have obscured the registration information, and are using CloudFire in SF to make it all look US based. It's not and their real business is dodgy websites, not videos.

Bartosz Michal Gusiew, CEO
DaftCode Sp. z o.o.
Ambassador Building, 5th floor
Domaniewska 34a
Warsaw, Poland
Phone: 22 100 55 58
Email: hello@daftcode.pl,

Go to daftcode.pl and look at their "artwork" on their real website. Those are some sick puppies! Is that coded language for "we write code to commit felonies?" Hackers for hire?

More High School Students Get Diplomas