logo

GLD Myscore Complaints & Reviews - they keep on charging me

GLD Myscore Contacts & Informations

GLD Myscore

Posted: 2013-12-01 by    Jona060588

they keep on charging me

They keep on charging me since September..I got my bank statements and they charge me again for almost $75..And I dont even know what I gotta do..I wrote them a letter to cancel my account or anything last october and they never reply..I thought Im not gonna charge again but I saw the GLD MYSCORE on my statements!!!

GLD Myscore

Comments United States Credit Report Websites
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Mar, 2014 by   ATONYA PAYNE 0 Votes
I HAVE ASK GLD MY SCORE 8553319531GLD TO STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT..I DON'T NEED THIS SERVICE.. WILL YOU ALL PLEASE STOP..MY NAME IS ATONYA PAYNE.
 21st of Mar, 2014 by   PHILIP FOOS 0 Votes
I HAVE ASKED GLD MY SCORE 8553319531TNUS TO STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT. I DON'T NEED THIS SERVICE, WILL YOU ALL PLEASE STOP. MY NAME IS PHILIP FOOS.
 15th of May, 2014 by   this sucks real bad 0 Votes
Gld m score please stop charging my card SO FAR it has been 4 1.00$ charges and 2 29.95$ charges please how do i get this to stop ? I cancel ed my trial the day after on april 4th.who do i call nobody answers or its a fax machine
 15th of May, 2014 by   this sucks real bad 0 Votes
Gld my score stop charging my account aaron shinn i posted the above and will keep doing so
 24th of May, 2014 by   rosie concepcion 0 Votes
Stop charging my account! Your pissing me off!!!

Rosie Concepcion
 1st of Aug, 2014 by   Joeshowers 0 Votes
This is crazy, I have received charges from this SCAM company, my name is Joe Showers CANCEL MY ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY!
 15 hrs 7 mins ago by   common_sense_advocate 0 Votes
Guys and gals, you have entered your debit / credit card information yourselves on their website when you checked your credit report and score. You must have forgot to cancel your membership (it's a 7 day trial, with the terms clearly displayed on the website). Even if you didn't get to the part where you viewed your credit report & score, you agreed to the billing terms when you entered your debit / credit card information. Just call them to cancel - simple as that. 855-331-9531 (copied from their website!)

Selling Your Phone For An Upgrade