logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Flixaddict.com
SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!
2. (0 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
3. (0 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-12 by    clearwatertech

Not Paying Techs

Geeks home & Office
geekshomeandoffice.com
Tech support company as per website, in real they are just commission agents sited somewhere up in north with VOIP phone, charge customer $100/hr and pay just $25/hr to tech ppl who work for them in local area.
Comments United States Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Feb, 2011 by   clearwatertech 0 Votes
sry about incomplete complain, after charging so much money to customer they are not paying money to tech ppl, they pay once in every 3-4 month, every time tech ppl like me have to fight for money . every time new answer and run around . no straight answer all the time, and if u dont remind them about ur money even after sending tons of papers to them they never pay your money, they owe me $316 and not paying me. so all tech support ppl as well as end customer plz stay away form this company.
 21st of Feb, 2013 by   tddrage 0 Votes
They contacted me through group at my school and promised 45/hr for Trojan/Virus removal and general hard drive cleanup on 3 computers for a small business client in a neighboring city about 80 miles away. I initially politely declined, as my only transport is an older suv, and I could not afford to go out of pocket for the gas and wait to be reimbursed. I was contacted the next week and told that the job was "high priority" and they offered to pay for gas up front through a payment to my PayPal account if I could make the trip the next day early morning. I was about to hit the road, running late, (not a morning person), but something told me to check my PayPal, just to be sure. No money. So, I poured a coffee, and called the # I was given to call with the client so they could make payment. At first, I was treated in a very apologetic fashion and reassured that the money was there and was probably just a lag with PayPal, or something... When I offered to call PP customer service on 3 way and verify everything was in order, the call turned angry/abusive, I was upbraided for not keeping my appointment and casting the company in a bad light, told that I should already be there, etc. So I told them I would be on the road as soon as I received the agreed upon travel allotment, and payment for 1 hour minimum... I was told that I would be reported to my school group, taken to court for breach of contract, etc. So I hung up and enjoyed my coffee while calling PP. Confirmed that no payment ever made. About an hour later, got angry voice mail along same lines as before... Almost 6 months later, still no court summons. Would really like the opportunity to see these people in front of a Judge...

The Mail Bag & Final Thoughts