logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
digimaxpro.com
Don’t buy from them – you will get nothing
2. (15 mins ago)
FOREVER 21
Management/Human Resources
5. (25 mins ago)
tel2name.com
I checked this website – the info was fault

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GE - Zurich Extended Warranty Complaints & Reviews - Tired of being run around in circles by GE Zurich

GE - Zurich Extended Warranty Contacts & Informations

GE - Zurich Extended Warranty

Posted:    Valerie

Tired of being run around in circles by GE Zurich

GE - Zurich Extended Warranty
I recently was told by ge-zurich that i would be paid for my washing machine that could not be repaired. Every time i call their consumer relations to see where my money is for my new washer know one that works there knows what the *** i'm talking about they have all the information and my extended warranty. But they keep coming up with different excuses every time i call. they told me i would have to send them a letter stating that i would use the money to buy another washing machine before they would send me a my money from my warranty this is a bunch of crap i spent good money for this extended warranty and have been treated like crap by ge-zurich i would never advise anybody to buy their extended warranty save the money and just go buy another washer not anything to do with ge-zurich these are the most inconsiderate people i have ever dealt with.
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of May, 2008 by   walter mcadams 0 Votes
i would like to wipe my ass with my extened warranty i bought from them and smear it in the ceo's face. that's about all it worth.
 12th of May, 2008 by   walter mcadams 0 Votes
i would like to wipe my butt with the extended warranty i bought from them and smear it in the ceo's face. that is about all it is worth.
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   LRic 0 Votes
My GE Zurich warranty on our side by side refrigerator was not honored because it only covered "functional parts." Functional parts according to service & consumer relations = the part that keeps your food cold, the rest of the items are not functional. When I asked, so you just stack your food at the bottom of the fridge, he agreed because it will still cool the food.

Big waste of money, save the money that you would have paid for the warranty for parts.
 26th of May, 2009 by   GECRAP 0 Votes
GE sucks, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE at all
 26th of Jul, 2012 by   ticked at zurich 0 Votes
I bought a Zurich warranty for my truck. My fuel sending unit went bad two months later. They said since I wasn't stranded they wouldn't cover it. Now I have a truck and I don't know the fuel level. The repair will cost me $1100.00 I was going to cancle but i'll only get 2/3 of what I paid for the warranty. That means they get $500 for nothing? forget it. I'll sue them instead
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   Dishonest Warranties 0 Votes
The people on this page are very frustrated customers. I know how it feels because I'm a customer. When we spent our money on these warranties the coverage should be enforced. However, when customers go in to get things fixed which, are covered by the warranties they are been rejected. It is always some type of excuse. For example; the wind or rain damaged the part to your vehicle. This is really a bush of bull cramp to deny the claim which is covered under whatever warranties an individuals have. Then if you ask for a refund for the warranties they only want to give you a portion of what you are paying/ paid. Did you know these warranties higher your payments? Have you heard of the Agriculture Consumers Trade Commission? This is where you can file a complaint
 24th of Oct, 2012 by   Dishonest Warranties 0 Votes
I'm sorry everyone it was a typo. It is the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture Trade and Consumer protection. It may be different in certain jurisdictions.

Consumer Protection Official Offers Online Safety Advice