GE CAPITAL BANK

Customer service/online billing website

GE Capital Bank
Illinois
GEMoney.com
I purchased furniture from Ashley Home Furniture on a promotional credit account with GE Capital Bank. I am supposed to be able
to view my monthly statements online using a user name and password. This online website has been unavailable for several days and I am unable to see my balance or print out my statement. I have been calling their customer service phone number but have gotten only recordings telling me "your call is important, please continue holding for the next available representative" and I have held on for hours. No representative comes to the telephone. My payment is due by April 7th and I cannot get anyone to help me obtain my statement. I feel this is an illegal ploy by GE Capital to force customers to use the "Payment by Phone" feature and I do not like to punch in my personal bank information on a phone not knowing who may have access to it. This is a ripoff of the consumer and I will continue to fight this huge conglomerate and their strongarm tactics.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Banks
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040312_cb_BDeutsch **

I'm sorry for the frustrations you’ve experienced with our site. We'd like to help and address your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,