logo

Vodacom
Terrible internet connection
3. (56 mins ago)
uk department@live.com
how to claim the prize amount
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
etreasurebox.com
Fake and not free surprises
5. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
CRYSTALENS
CAN'T SEE AS PROMISED

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GE CAPITAL BANK, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Customer service/online billing website

GE CAPITAL BANK Contacts & Informations

GE CAPITAL BANK

Posted: 2012-04-02 by    B. Deutsch

Customer service/online billing website

GE Capital Bank
Illinois
GEMoney.com
I purchased furniture from Ashley Home Furniture on a promotional credit account with GE Capital Bank. I am supposed to be able
to view my monthly statements online using a user name and password. This online website has been unavailable for several days and I am unable to see my balance or print out my statement. I have been calling their customer service phone number but have gotten only recordings telling me "your call is important, please continue holding for the next available representative" and I have held on for hours. No representative comes to the telephone. My payment is due by April 7th and I cannot get anyone to help me obtain my statement. I feel this is an illegal ploy by GE Capital to force customers to use the "Payment by Phone" feature and I do not like to punch in my personal bank information on a phone not knowing who may have access to it. This is a ripoff of the consumer and I will continue to fight this huge conglomerate and their strongarm tactics.
Comments United States Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2012 by   GECapitalCares 0 Votes
** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040312_cb_BDeutsch **

I'm sorry for the frustrations you’ve experienced with our site. We'd like to help and address your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account
- Mailing address associated with the account
- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,