logo

GSN.COM
GSN is deceptive!
2. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
debspecs.com
Problems with payment and impossible to finish my order on the website
3. (1 hr 28 mins ago)
Ncrowd
4. (1 hr 34 mins ago)
Arm and Hammer / Pet Fresh Carpet Odour Eliminator
Allergic Reaction
5. (1 hr 50 mins ago)
vass siding co., aluminum design & Hank
Actualy Extreamly Pleased With Hank & VASS!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    Terry

Scam charges

GCA Global Cash
globalcashaccess.com
At 6:37 I swiped my card in an ATM operated by GCA at Harrahs and the transaction seemed to be fine but the ' please remove cash' message remained on the screen for about a minute with no cash dispensed. A message then came on telling me the transaction couldn't be completed and I would not be charged for the amount. At that point the machine was out of order.At 6:40 I then went to a different ATM and withdrew $300, the same amount I attempted to remove from the first machine. I went back to this same machine about an hour later and attempted to remove $200 but was declined and then tried for $100 which was also declined. I knew then that I indeed was charged for the first transaction even though I received no money.

After going through the usual hoops at the casino I finally ended up with a floor manager and the security supervisor listening to my case. The called GCA who not surprisingly told them I did get the money. At my request the security tapes were reviewed which clearly show me standing there and not getting any cash. At this point I was told to contact my bank. I contacted them today to initiate an investigation.

It is obvious this company utilizes this deceptive behavior regularly and provides no method for consumers to address the issue in a timely manner. I fault the casino for its policy of deferring all issues to GCA. I will no longer use an service offered by this company nor will I frequent establishments who do business with them.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

ATM Security Solutions