logo

Penn Warranty Corporation
Rip off
3. (13 mins ago)
wigsway.co.uk
They took money and haven’t provided order
4. (19 mins ago)
Unsolicited calls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Gayle A. Kern Sky Vista HOA, Reno, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Violation of Civil Liberties

Gayle A. Kern Sky Vista HOA Contacts & Informations

Gayle A. Kern Sky Vista HOA

Posted:    Dexter3113

Violation of Civil Liberties

Gayle A. Kern ESQ, Sky Vista HOA
Reno, Nevada
Gayle A. Kern,
An attorney for the Sky Vista HOA, has threatened me and my landlords with eviction and possibly foreclosure simply because I decided to exercise my First Amendment right to free speech. I put a sign in the window of my house which read, "Elect Anti-Amnesty Candidates". Whether or not you agree with what my sign says, as Americans, this should concern us all. If you wanted to hang a sigh which said Elect Amnesty Candidates, as an American that is your right as well.

The Community manager Louise Pena told me that my sign violated the CC&R's and that it must be removed immediatly, and that I should replace my sign with an American Flag, that the flag says it all. Well respectfully Ms. Pena the American Flag is not a substituion for my rights. As a veteran of this country I know and realize that the Flag is the embodiment of those essential liberties and freedoms, not a replacement for them. I am being kicked out of my house come October.

Gayle A. Kern sent me a letter saying that I must cease and desist all communications with the Board of Directors, regarding this matter. Basically she is telling me to shut up. This violates the first Amendment yet again, and I have the right to petition for a redress of grievances. But I suppose that these facist organizations are more protected by the constitution then WE THE PEOPLE.

If this is the type of corruption your site is talking about then there ya go. I do intend to follow though with an affidavit for intervention by the Nevada Omsbudsman, then I intend to sue in a court of law, as well as file a report to the FBI for willful violation of numerous Civil Rights which are enumerated from God and can be taken by NO-ONE.!!!
Comments United States Condo and Home Owners Associations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Jan, 2010 by   cubby 0 Votes
Take a look at this.

Political Signs in HOA communities: Nevada Law (NRS Chapter 116) specifically permits political signs in areas controlled by unit owners. Signs can be up to 2 feet by 3 feet. HOA boards are not allowed to ban such signs.

Social Security Identity Theft