logo

Misleading Consumers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Gateway Marketing Consultancy Complaints & Reviews - Gateway is a fraud consultancy

Gateway Marketing Consultancy Contacts & Informations

Gateway Marketing Consultancy

Posted: 2012-01-25 by    uaesolutions

Gateway is a fraud consultancy

Gateway marketing management consultancy
United Arab Emirates
Gateway Marketing Management Consultancy is a fraud consultancy in DUBAI.
Hi My Name is Lucky, Gateway marketing has called me for a interview near al-qeyadah metro station DUBAI Old labor office building (al-kazim building), room no 206 same building of al kazim furniture opposite al-nahda restaurant, Galladari signal .In all the major newspaper this consultancy will display ads for data entry operator, computer operator etc only phone numbers no address no company name. once you call them they will tell you hurry to above mentioned address btwn 8.30am to 7 pm.
There is a lady name princy and annie and some other were sitting there & replying phone calls totell the above mentioned address & where abouts. All these ladies are cheaters becos they all have everyday targets to collect the fees for opening file like 50 to 300drhms. They will lure you by telling that they will provide job in shipping and logistic companies etc with salary inbetween 3500 to 4500 drhms with medical transportation accomodation everything. they will tell you to submit ur docments and 50 to 300 drhms fees for opening a file.they will tell you that u wil get a call from their side with in 2 days. Note( if they will inform you in advance about the fees for opening a file, just they tell u to hurry in between 8.30 am to 7pm). i paid 200 drhms as fee for opening a file athere wil not be any receipt for the fee she wil give you a white visiting card on that hand written 200 drhms .
after attending this priliminary interview i googled in internet to know about Gateway Marketing consultancy. After googling i found this consultancy as fruad. next day morning itself i went there and told them i got a job from another complany and i asked them to return my documents and money back.
A FRAUDSTER name Princy came to me and told that he has to get permission from his head office to reurn my documents. She told me that he will call me back in the eveining or next day morning. so i waited till in the evening and next morning. no phone call from his side. i tried to call the number provided on visitng card but no one was picking up the phone on other side. so i directly went ther once again and demanded my document back. Fraudster Princy replied that he is yet received any reply from his head office and he assured me that he will 100% call me back before 6.30pm. i waited till 6.20 and called him to his landline number and he replied me that he wil get back to me befor 7pm 100%. whn i tried to contact him at 7pm he left office at that time.
next day morning once again i went there and shouted like anything and argued that if they dont return back my money and document . Mo--er fu-k-r Princy orded the reception guy to throw me out of the office, i told her if i dont get my money i will call police. then after she returned my money and documents back.
So please guys i request all jobseekers in U.A.E not to get in trap of these kind of job consultanciesand not to go throu this pain. before attending any interview pls collect all the details for your sake. dont go blindly and trapped.I have seen so many guys sitting there for attending the fake interview. i dont think anybody got job thro this consultancy. i would like to know is anybody got job throu this consultancy? pls reply
Comments United Arab Emirates Job & Career
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Gateway Marketing Consultancy complaints
Gateway Marketing Consultancy - i didnt agree

Comments

another complany and i asked them to return my documents and money back.

this consultancy. i would like to know is anybody got job throu this consultancy? pls reply. I am giving you all numbers of this company please dont call at these numbers. 0506392619
0566202639
0503162073
0566202658
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   meandmyright 0 Votes
Gateway marketing management consultancy located in abu hail old labor office building B-block 2nd floor 201. is a FRAUD COMPANY they are just taken money from candidates and after that they are fighting and telling no have jobs you have to wait i saw lot of complains on internet i bring police there then they give money. they are cheater and fraud name annye and prency are b-it-ch and pro-sti-tu-tes. because they can do any thing for money even can nude himself, they are showing boo-bs, and fu-ck-ing inside office, because they just wants to collect money. i fu-ck prencey after giving money and asked about all numbers of company then she give me these numbers for taking action against this company, please note down these numbers and dont call these numbers because this is a fraud consultancy,
0566202639
0503162073
0566202658
 29th of Jan, 2012 by   rightadvise 0 Votes
Very good that. You got your money...I also visited 1month back to same agency but didn't pay a single dirham to them coz of the unprofessional office condition. Well then I wrote to khaleejtimes. But I m surprised why police is not taking any action against them and I m sure police knws all this. Well I read in gulfnews abt ministry of labor on this issue. Farooqi mazhar published a report in gulfnews and their its mentioned that if job seekers face such problems they should inform at 800-665 and FAX number also given at MOL website.
So I request to all job seekers to dnt pay a single dirham to any agency for job coz its illegal from MOL law to charge from jobseekers. Employers are only responsible to pay to agencies for new employees.
Job seeker plz be wise.
 9th of Feb, 2012 by   fuckisrael 0 Votes
Hello, I went to their office today for interview. Apparently, I found out that there was no interview. There were just few ladies accepting your cv's & asking for AED 200. A guy next to me agreed for a management job & paid them quickly but I told them that I'll visit the office later (Yeah, damn sure I will bitch).
I am not sure if they are scam or real but I always prefer interviews where they get your through questions, tests & assessments.
My advice is to stay away from this company & prefer companies who have websites & recruitment processes.
Adios amigos
 16th of Feb, 2012 by   omerkhan 0 Votes
This company is a total fraud ... i request to all my dear unknown job-seekers please stay away from their sweet-talkings.
They dont understand a person coming to a new county to seek a job undergoing through so much emotional and financial distress they tend to cheat them, they really are inhuman. i have recently been victimised with their act, and my dear friends you would be surprised i had an idea they are a fraud company but i was a bit satisfied when i met and spoke to a lady who is working in this office belonging to the same country as i was (Pakistan) and i was much relieved maybe being from a same country she would not guide me wrong, ( at least i would not ), everyone in the office there is their duty to take your money outta your pocket .
the only reason im writing here is i dont want my money back .. but i wanna aware my fellow job-seekers to save their money and time from this kind of fraud company... the lady who cheated me her name was SABA, chubby and not a pinch of decency or innocence on her face, along with her fellow co-workers all the staff their is Arab ladies. please guys i request you all, once you go for an interview try to enquire about the company or consultancy firm before going for an interview, google it, about the company and optimize your search options.
i really feel worse how people can do such an unethical thing to job-seekers, and i hope whether if i save any of my friends of been their victim again i would feel i did a great deal of been a responsible human and did something to my fellows.
thanking you ...
please be careful ..
 27th of Feb, 2012 by   shorking 0 Votes
Hey Guys n Gals (Very IMP) message who are looking for job opportunity in Dubai, Pl Pl do not approach (Gateway Marketing Consultancy) cause they are taking money and not even giving any jobs as well as they are very rude, and no Consultancy company take money for giving jobs to people.

Google n check This company is a total fraud.
 28th of Feb, 2012 by   yaqoob khan 0 Votes
hi well my name is yaqoob khan i was on visit visa but now i m on employment visa from last 1 month . I saw this complain and cant stop myself to comment on it because the person who write these bad words about sum lady may b forgot that he also be having mother and sisters at his home. And only one person can say these words who really is a bad person himself so he thinks the same for others. Well i saw an add of office assistant and went for the interview there and same thing happened i paid 200 dhs and they gave me 3 opportunities from different companies and at last in 3rd interview i got a job of 2500 starting salary with accommodation and employment visa. I don't think that every consultancy is same and i got a job through gateway marketing i m happy and satisfied with them. Not all consultancy are like that why they help me if they are really bad you are not lucky maybe. I just wanna say thanks to gateway marketing for helping me alot to have a job and to start my career here in UAE ... bye and thats my email address if any one wanna contact me can add me its yaq.khn25@yahoo.com
 28th of Feb, 2012 by   yogest -2 Votes
 6th of Mar, 2012 by   luckystar1989 0 Votes
hi lucky..last day i too experienced such a fraud incident. in the morning i called them. She told me to attend there for an interview. She offered all benefits and took a register form. She demanded 200 dirhams for getting the job. Luckily i had no money to give them. she then asked me 100, then 50. i replied that i have nothing in my hand. then she said that i have to bring the money on next day. I returned. some of my friends advised me that not to go to such companies. Any companies which demand money in advance will be fake. You can give money only to companies like Nadia, Charterhouse, Gulf Talents etc.
 10th of Mar, 2012 by   meandmyright +1 Votes
hey yogest ((u said, ho are u said like that, , , , mybe u are not good, , , why me i get job that gateway marketing they help me so much, , , yes that true i make interview any company they send me until last interview i past and that company they give me job...am happy that agency help me so much and thank u so much to help me...)) i want to tell u please improve your english and tell us where you are working now a days so people can listen to u as we know all recruitment agencies are fraud. tell us about your office number miss yogest. dont be so sharp ok.
 10th of Mar, 2012 by   meandmyright +1 Votes
hey yogest tell us where u got the job,
 26th of Mar, 2012 by   nhnh 0 Votes
Can you please provide their landline number as I want to check their credentials and get to the bottom of their operations.
 29th of Apr, 2012 by   Coolpra +1 Votes
hey yogest, I think you are also from the same company, helping the company to get more income...(may be...I wonder...are u getting any commission???? This is a f***ing fraud. Do not give money prior...you'll be in trouble...Dubai...safe place..but...these f**king companies screw the country.
 16th of May, 2012 by   Jobseeker2012 0 Votes
I believe to an extent Newpapers should be concerned of such agencies who advertise jobs without much details of the responsibility. Such agencies are looking for quantity of applications with different intentions rather than quality of the candidate. Gulf News please take responsibility to not advertise such openings.
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   MD.babul 0 Votes
Hey Guys this company is totaly froud i came prom bangladash when i went there they took from me 3600 thousand and i gave 12 copies of passport they promise me they will provide job and visas with in 15 days but untill this date they didnt do any thing when i went for manager( her name is princy )i feel ashame very much she is not willing to give me mony back she told me i can give you hot kiss but dont ask me about mony she was talking me like a prostitude. after i left this fucking company.
please be careful
 24th of Jun, 2012 by   Winet 0 Votes
Yes I agree, Newspapers should not accept this kind of advertisements. I went there this afternoon, and the office is not professional wherein their introduction is that They are a Group pf Companies. Why the office is like so dirty. They are asking now for AED100 as service charge. These people are using a certain company's name. Only mobile numbers are published without any email or website. This should be reported to the authorities, because there might some Job Seekers who will pay for certain amount just to get that promise that they will have a job.
BE CAREFUL JOB SEEKERS, any company by the Name of Gateway Group of Companies or Gateway Marketing Consultancy or whatever sounds like please be careful
 8th of Aug, 2012 by   Sreedharan +1 Votes
Dear All
Today i went to this office with my brother for the interview for the Driver position and same thing happened.
My brother was paid 150/- AED after this i had a doubt and went to browsing center then only i came to know this is FRAUD Company.

Immediately i went to there office the lady told me your application already processed to HR Dept. She directed me to their manager i asked him to withdraw my application and return my money back. He didn't accept and i shouted them then i said i will call police.
Then they accepted to return 50%.

Dear Job seekers be careful like these kind of FRAUD Companies.
 1st of Sep, 2012 by   Ahmed Murad -2 Votes
I think people who are not getting jobs even after arranged interviews are incompetent. Gateway Marketing is a registered company and they have helped many people find a job...a cost of just 200-300dhs is not much they charge doing the paperwork and coordination with companies to praise and find a job for you... believe me friends Gateway helped many of my friends find a good job...no company in Dubai if fraudulent can operate for so long..
Ahmed Murad---Dubai