logo

Tianshi/Tiens
Is product really working
5. (1 hr 18 mins ago)
Panasonic Viera LCD TV TH-L32C3 BUNDLE
Item paid but later declared out of stock and then refused to issue an immediate full refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Garden of life- Primal defense Untra, Florida Complaints & Reviews - product caues blood in urine- company would not refund my money

Garden of life- Primal defense Untra Contacts & Informations

Garden of life- Primal defense Untra

Posted:    WARRIOR 4 TRUTH

product caues blood in urine- company would not refund my money

GARDEN OF LIFE
Florida
This product claims to cure all sorts of digestive disorders and I paid 40 bucks for one bottle of 90 capsules. from a small retail chain called Body alive( health food store) . I used one pill and and within one hour I had blood in my urine. the comapny is impossible to reach via phone. I went to their site expained the problem via email. i did get a response saying the I should not take the primal defense anymore and should go to a doctor. the company refused to stand behind their product and give me a refund. Shame on them they claim to be a Christian company. Well the helath food store did the right thing and refunded me my money. beware all compaines promoting to practice Christian principles do not. Please do your research before ordering from this scam company. This company using Christianinty as a marketing tool to promote their bogus products which they do not stand behind. ALSO THIS COMPANY WAS FINED BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA FOR USING FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY SETTLED THE CASE. BEWARE ..
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Nov, 2010 by   harry68 +1 Votes
Dear Warrior,

I am sending this email from greece. I use Garden of life products for over 5 years now.
Especially the primal defense 180 caplets. As far as for your urine problem you should consult an urologist.

Your issue is irrelevant with the probiotics and your small and large intestine.
Hematuria may come from infection or kidney stones or even inflammation.
This nothing has to do while you want to replenish your small and large intestine with beneficial probiotics.

Kind Regards

Charilaos Chalidias
Product Specialist in food supplements
Athens
Greece.
 8th of Mar, 2014 by   Marvin Davis 0 Votes
I THINK THAT VERY FEW PEOPLE KNOW THAT JORDAN RUBIN NO LONGER OWNS "GARDEN OF LIFE." SINCE ABOUT 2010 HE HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THE COMPANY. IT WAS BOUGHT BY A COMPANY THAT IS AN AFFILIATE OF BIG PHARM.
THEY HAVE BEEN SOURCING RICE FOR SOME PROTEIN POWDERS AND WAS FOUND TO HAVE VERY HIGH LEVELS OF TUNGSTEN, "OVER 2, OOO PPB" AND HIGH LEVELS OF MERCURY, ETC. IN MY LETTER THEY REFUSE TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE FOR ANY OTHER PRODUCT. SAYING THAT THE LEVELS ARE ALL GOOD. AT THIS MOMENT "GARDEN OF LIFE" HAS ALL ITS POWDERS THAT ARE FULL OF POISON ( TUNGSTEN ) ON SALE FOR 50% OFF. ANOTHER LETTER TO "WHOLE FOODS" REQUEST ALL "GARDEN OF LIFE" POWDERS WITH RICE IN THEM TO BE REMOVED WAS REFUSED. STATED THAT THE SUPPLIER SAID THE PRODUCTS WERE SAFE. AS FOR MY SELF--I AM 90 HEALTHY YEARS OLD. A WEIGHT TRAINER AND ADVISER. TAKE NO MEDICATIONS OF ANY TYPE, WORK OUT WITH WEIGHTS DAILY AND LIVE LIFE TO THE MAX. I DO NOT THINK I COULD LIVE A HEALTHY LIFE BY DRINKING OVER 2'000 PPB OF TUNGSTEN AND OTHER HEAVY METALS VERY MANY YEARS WITHOUT HEALTH PROBLEMS. MY ADVICE---DO NOT BUY "GARDEN OF LIFE" TILL THEY CHANGE. MONEY TO THEM IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY HEALTH TO ME. MARVIN DAVIS--mbhealthyliving@yahoo.com
 8th of Mar, 2014 by   MARVIN E. DAVIS 0 Votes
A NOTE FOR WARRIOR. I AGREE SOMEWHAT WITH MR. CHALIDIAS, I REALLY CAN NOT SEE HOW TAKING ONLY ONE CAPSUL WOULD HAVE SUCH A REACTION. HOWEVER, I WOULD NOT RULE OUT SUCH A PROBLEM. AS I SAID, THEY ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY AND SINCE JORDAN RUBIN HAS NO CONNECTION NOW DO NOT BLAME CHRISTIANS FOR DOLLAR GRABBING COMPANY. EVEN WHOLE FOODS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT LYING TO THE PUBLIC SAYING THEY CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND AT THE SAME MOMENT SELLING GMO FOODS. THEY ALSO SUPPORTED THE MOVEMENT IN CA. TO DEFEAT THE RIGHT TO KNOW LAW CONCERNING GMO IN OUR FOOD.

KIND OF LIKE THE "CORAL CALCIUM" RIP OFF AND STILL PEOPLE FALL FOR THE JUNK. THERE IS NO LIFE WHAT-SO-EVER IN DEAD CORAL. YET MANY PEOPLE STILL BUY. MOST CALCIUM IS NOTHING MORE THAN ROCK CRUSHED UP INTO POWDER.MY STRENGTH AND HEALTH COMES FROM FOODS. MANY COLORS AND FROM ALGIE. NO COW MILK OR RED MEAT UNLESS RANGE FED THEN VERY LITTLE.

MARVIN DAVIS