logo

Ukessays.com
Fraudulent website, stay away
5. (27 mins ago)
Green Leaf Loan Group
They overcharged me and no one replied to my complaints

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews - Customer Service

Gander Mountain Contacts & Informations

Gander Mountain

Posted: 2012-01-25 by    Markynaz

Gander Mountain
I ordered a firearm over the phone from them and was told I would be able to pick it up at one of their stores in four days. I provided my email address and phone number at the time of the order. First of all, I never received an email saying I had ordered something from them. Then, six days after I ordered, I contacted them and they said it would ship out the next day and I would receive an email the following day. They also told me they would charge my credit card when it ships out. Three days after they told me I would receive an email, I still did not hear anything from them and my card was not charged, so obviously the product was never shipped out. By this time I was fed up with waiting and finally contacted them to cancel the order. They told me they would contact me telling me when the order was officially canceled (what??). I never heard from them again. Buyer beware, do not order from Gander Mountain, all they do is steal your card information.
Comments United States Sports & Recreation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jan, 2012 by   Delilah Charity 0 Votes
I am a regular customer at the Somerville Coles supermarktet in Victoria. The problem is trying to purchase an international mobile recharge voucher. There are two ladies in particular who have always been rude to me because they can not process the voucher. For me the experience has made me feel very uncomfortable because they can easily identify me. I am a black African Austrlian thats' how. They just want to get rid of me instead of calling someone else to help. All the time I tell them that Coles is where I get that particular voucher but they just want me to go away. It's really sad because sometimes I find nice ladies who gladly sell the voucher tome. It's only two of them that have a problem with me. Yesterday at 17:49 I found a nice young lady who did not know how to process the voucher and the usual mean lady came to her rescue by yelling "We don't know!" Then I repeated to the young lady that I get it from Coles all the time. They called the assistant manager as if I was causing touble.
 4th of Jul, 2012 by   Nursemama 0 Votes
The customer service sucks!!! My husband and I were going to buy a Trijicon Acog Combat optic and could not get any service. I stepped away to see if just a man standing at the counter mattered and it didn't. Needless to say we spent that 1500.00 elsewhere. I called the store to complain and the firearms manager acted like he could give 2 cents less about what I was saying. Do not shop at this store. Its over priced and the customer service sucks.

Account Verification‏ Western Union Scam