logo

Chase Bank
CLOSED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE
2. (5 mins ago)
Value Gas Station-on Dundas St
Scamming gas station and rude service
3. (5 mins ago)
refusing to fill scripts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

GameWar, Gamewar.com, Review, Reviews, Massachusetts Complaints & Reviews - Not A Scam, 100% Legit, Recommended

GameWar, Gamewar.com, Review, Reviews Contacts & Informations

GameWar, Gamewar.com, Review, Reviews

Posted:    Bfrey08

Not A Scam, 100% Legit, Recommended

GAMEWAR.COM or GAMEWAR
Massachusetts
Sold an account here, no contact even thought they said it would take up to 3 days. Its been over 2 weeks. They do not respond to emails BEWARE SCAM. Im guessing all these posts were made by the same person so don't trust Gamewar
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jul, 2009 by   Rob C. +1 Votes
I also bought from this company. They are pretty good and have hundreds of stock. They are not a scam, and I have only good things to say about them. If I have to give a review on this company I would give them five stars because they are one of the most reliable and trustworthy companies to go with.
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   WOW WOW WOW -1 Votes
I am so worried these days about fraud Internet companies so it was tough in the beginning even trying to purchase an account. I decided to go with these guys because they were American like everyone has said, and I felt secure with this company. After around 40 hours I did not receive my account so I got worried. They finally e-mailed me back the next day and apologized and actually upgraded my order giving me a free game card and a gift certificate for the trouble. Not many companies I know of have this good of customer service so I do recommend them to everyone out there thank you GAMEWAR!
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   Todd W -1 Votes
Just got my account and everything is in working order these guys are really good and are definitely not a scam company! I will be selling to them as well shortly.
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   Timber J. 0 Votes
I am happy to say that this I had a good experience as well with gamewar. They are truly professional and their services are top notch. If you guys want a reliable non-Chinese company I would go with gamewar because the are truly the only option on the Internet that I know of that is actually reliable.

I tried this alol company, and they were just awful. The live chat was pathetic. GW doesn't have live chat up, but there email + phone service is actual support while the chinese companies speak a language that they think is english but it's not!

Overall, I had a good experience with GW, so I do recommend them and speak highly of them!
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   Jasper Who Else +1 Votes
I sold around 4 accounts now to GameWar, and they have done an excellent job. It's true, they can take up to a week to pay you, but they give you the best quotes out there.

Other options out there absolutely suck! Most of them are chinese scum who just use your accounts to farm gold, and then file disputes on the payments.

Go with GameWar they are the only site I can give a good review on in the accounts business.
 29th of Jul, 2009 by   Mike Mills +1 Votes
Excellent customer service, Smooth and Quick process.
 2nd of Aug, 2009 by   MATT W 0 Votes
Yes this company is fully legit.

Sold two toons to them, got paid in PayPal in around 48 hrs.

Like I said, they are legit.
 2nd of Aug, 2009 by   Yehiel Carter 0 Votes
AMAZING, quick, fast, excellent. I was very nervous about selling my account but you know what -- these guys are the real thing! Thanks very much!
 9th of Aug, 2009 by   REVIEW XZ -1 Votes
You can pick to play as the Alliance or the Horde if you desire. You can also play as any class you wish. Many people do not buy WOW accounts because they only think they have a limited selection of characters to choose from. This simply is not true and you can also discover various safety features.

I have now purchased one more EverQuest Account from www.Gamewar.Com and this website is amazing. I do recommend them to all online gamers who are looking for an online gaming account as they are honestly fast and know what they're providing customers with their services. So I like to share my reviews about it. EverQuest version is also recognized as Ever”Crack” due to the addictive nature of the game. I have been playing on EverQuest account for years and intend to keep playing for more.

As a modern online gaming player i recommend www.Gamewar.Com is the finest service provider. As they are #1 in America with finest customer support that i have experienced ever. A player who is new to the game can exhaust hours and hours just trying to get a better player or he can just resolve the same as i purchased an EverQuest account which was already on a high level and was able to play with all of the players who have spent years getting a qualified player.

Many people who buy EverQuest accounts do the same as i did so they do not have to exhaust hours playing just to acquire a better character. There are exactly thousands of EverQuest’s accounts to obtain. This will allow a new player to get any type of character they want. If you do not want to play on EverQuest anymore, you can sell your account to a player who is just starting or to a player who is looking for a various type of character. Selling an EverQuest account is an effortless and terrific way to make money on behalf of something that you put quite a bit of period into. Even if you desire to keep playing on EverQuest accounts, you can sell your account and start over with a lower level version. You can even sell your account and buy one that is a bit less experienced.

EverQuest accounts provided by www.Gamewar.Com are easy to buy and sell. As an experienced EverQuest player i sold my accounts and made some great amount of money. Gamewar.Com also provide you 24/7 customer support with the following major features

LIVE CHAT: VIRTUAL AGENT: You can chat frankly to their exclusive virtual employee known only as the "Gamewar Girl". She will assist you with any general support related questions.

LIVE CHAT: REAL TIME AGENT: Here you can chat frankly to a live American agent. They will be pleased to assist you with any sales or technical support related questions.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: Answers to over 100+ questions, commonly asked as general support questions, available here.

In last i would like to say that it was a wonderful experience with www.Gamewar.Com. So I thought to spare a few lines on it.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   Berry U -1 Votes
Yes, this company is legit.

Just purchased a wow account from them, no complaints. Everything matches except the professions which were actually maxed, when they said they weren't.
 19th of Aug, 2009 by   Tane . -1 Votes
I am keen interested to play web games. When, I become free from my studies, I use my free period with web games. My excitement increases in my holidays since I know that I will enjoy with my activity. However, there are lots of means to enjoy holidays. I like web games the majority. Web games give chance to concentrate and to nominate strategy in support of achievement in anything. Web games teach method and diplomacy for implementation of any proposal accurately.

Various game websites having lots of exciting games provide countless games under various categories. I like selected game websites addicting games, miniclip, game links facilitate numbers of exciting and attractive games designed for fun and enjoyment. But at last i was generally fascinated by http://www.Gamewar.Com/ WOW Account. Gamewar specializes in the selling of wholesale and retail massive multiplayer online role playing game virtual accounts and characters. In 2007, Gamewar launched its services to the world by providing a hundreds of numerous levels, classes, and races on multiple servers designed for a variety of various games.

I would suggest this to all online gamers who are looking for an awesome account for online gaming. Gamewar WOW account is one of the highly appreciable online gaming accounts with bundle of distinguish features i found. Let me explain my story. I have purchased account from a few other companies out there and around a few days to a few months my account would close up getting banned or stolen by the primary owner. I figured I'd give it one ultimate shot so I decided to purchase with www.Gamewar.Com.

After that i have opened a WOW account on Gamewar.Com. Many people feel it is unethical to obtain WOW accounts, but what they do not realize is that even though a person buys a character that is superior level, he might have already set in the same amount of period with a various character. Selected players will purchase a high-level WOW account so they do not maintain to play for months and months with a character just to get to the same level as a character that they already bear.

If you purchase a WOW account you can be secure that you are buying wow characters that are a high-level. As soon as you start off the game with a high-level character you can operate anywhere inside the game. Many low level players’ waste months just trying to level their characters up instead of actually having fun with their gaming characters. Why waste hours and hours just trying to get from level 9 to level 10 as you can spend hours actually available on quests or exploring. Many WOW accounts are vacant to choose like Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, City of Heroes, World of Warcraft (US) & (EU), Star Wars Galaxies and lots of more games. You can select every type of character you desire.

I truly recommend them to everyone who is looking for a wow account. I will buy from them again! Thank you Gamewar!
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   Mik J. 0 Votes
www.gamewar.com has come up with the safest and the fastest means of selling and buying gaming accounts. The authorities of the site are amazing gamers themselves and hence are the right people to approach. I am a user of this fabulous site and hence can confidently tell you people that this site is worth it. I have experienced the excellent services provided by gamewar.com. Recently I sold a World of Warcraft account from this site at a rate of $956.21, just great, right?

I would proudly recommend this unique site to all those gamers who are in search for best place for selling or buying online gaming accounts for a good sum and I would like to add my reviews on this site. I am one of those gamers who earn by playing MMORPG. All I had to do to earn money was to sell my used World of Warcraft characters and World of Warcraft accounts. I have spend loads of my time to level up my World of Warcraft characters while doing which gained a whole lot of World of Warcraft gold and many other loots. So at last when I sold my World of Warcraft characters and World of Warcraft account in the gamewar.com I received real world money in exchange. So, the underlying fact is that the more amount of gold your character has the more will be the amount of money you receive from the site.

I had achieved the best weapons and finest amours for my characters and hence selling my account on Gamewar was all the easier. I have sold and bought unlimited World of Warcraft accounts through this incredible site. Just sell the characters you get bored playing with and start off your game again with new exciting characters. Just imagine, earning money, make a fortune just by playing your favorite game. The very first thing I did was to have the phone verification done by dialing the given phone number. The process was a lot easier than I had imagined. The representative helped me to his very best. I have got a time card valid for 60 days from the site.

I have had bitter experiences from other reselling sites, and hence I was skeptical about gamewars.com initially. But once I used it, I realized that it was the best anyone could ever find. I would be really glad to work with them anytime for any gaming purpose and would certainly suggest the rest of the World of Warcraft lovers to check out this site, because it is the most unique and best of its kind. I have even bought World of Warcraft accounts from the site and have found the process to easier than any account buying process I have ever attempted. I actually hated the World of Warcraft account grinding and hence I tried buying World of Warcraft account guide for myself and I feel that it is the best ever thing I have done in the whole of the game.
 22nd of Aug, 2009 by   Mik J. 0 Votes
FYI - gamewar.com doesn't have a phone support line. I know they use to but here is a tip as you have to request to speak to a manager. When they do they normally give you a direct phone line to one of them.

People need to understand what a scam is before they post. A scam is when someone actually defrauds you, which means that they actually took your money. The two who posted above are full of it because they say GameWar is a scam yet did they actually take anything?

Why don't you sign up for a GameWar membership, and check your order status? It's right their what your status is and most likely the information is right there.

I'm a real customer, bought from them twice, sold one of those accounts I was done with back to them, so I am going to post what I need to because I will defend this company to the fullest.
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Thomas L 0 Votes
What's wrong with buying with GameWar? Bought from them multiple times with no problems. Not sure about selling but I can tell you Accountsbay sucks, they are 100% chinese, and if your account is banned before they buy, they blame it on you and don't pay.
 1st of Jan, 2010 by   Elitecore 0 Votes
Company is NOT legit. I just sold my account to them and got nothing back in return. They stole my account, also they dragged on the process for about a month now. Thanks for the false advice guys.
 17th of Jan, 2010 by   Mark Fein 0 Votes
They are not legit, they are linked to another scam company Gamepal.com.
Please do not sell your account to them.
 6th of Jul, 2010 by   draco969 +1 Votes
great so nothing but lies about this company? aiya
 5th of Sep, 2010 by   Antro,J +2 Votes
If there is a positive response it is coming from someone that owns or works for the company. Been waiting over a week for a response about trading my EQ2 and WoW accounts. Feel the company is a scam to steal accounts and passwords.
 4th of Oct, 2010 by   CaptainLM +1 Votes
www.gamewar.com are a bunch of jokers, with terrible customer service that never reply to emails and the 'live customer support' is never online.

I tried to sell them an eve online account. Submitted my details as requested and accepted their quote. Handed over account login details and waited...

This was more than 10 days ago. Have tried to email, with nothing but automated replies. The live customer support is never, ever online.

I have since changed my log in details to avoid them trying to get my account, after emailing them to tell them to stuff it.

I am very glad I didn't try to buy anything from these idiots, because I'm fairly certain that they would have just stolen my money.

Avoid these guys at all costs.
 16th of Nov, 2010 by   ventifrap 0 Votes
man this sucks... i was thinking about selling my ffxiaccount to them. Does anyone know a legit site that will buy mmorpg accounts?

ID Theft at ATM's