logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
perfectkicks.net
Don’t buy from them- -total scam
2. (3 mins ago)
perfectkicks.net
Seller is scammer and thief - no idea where my order is
3. (37 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-11 by    lorena prater

account

fye bsp vip albany
Bellingham, Washington
i am getting money taken out of my account and really would like it back not knowing where its going i want that membership cancelled
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Jul, 2011 by   David E. Werner 0 Votes
I am also having money taken out of my account I would like to canncele the account and ask the money be put back in my account A.S.A.P
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   Mr. J. Short 0 Votes
Don't shop at FYE and definitely sign up for the VIP card because they take money out of your account automatically, I've had my card cancelled and everything thinking someone was using it without the actually card, but it was just a failure to read the fine print.
 7th of Jan, 2012 by   Eagle-eyed 0 Votes
My husband's credit card got charged and we have never done business with these people, or even heard of them before the charge showed up on the credit card account. Fortunately, I have the card company email me automatically whenever a charge is made online or over the phone, just so I don't miss charges and go over my limit so I knew right away and was able to call and get the card cancelled and charge reversed.
 13th of Apr, 2012 by   willie Bo 0 Votes
This is just pure theft. To actually sign someone up for a membership without explaining the terms and conditions of the actual agreement. This method by FYE is highway robbery. I went to FYE in GA, in November just to buy a drake CD for $15 and got hit with a reoccuring charge of $11.99 without signing up for anything. 4 months later and $48 later, I realized the charges these crooks were deducting from my account. Well I let em have it and they had no choice to refund my money...They're pure genius in their scheming tactics
 10th of May, 2012 by   sweet thing 0 Votes
My husband and I purchased a cd the day after Thanksgiving of 2010. Unfortunately, I ony discovered the charges today, May of 2012. I pulled all my records, and sure enough we have been charged $11.99 per month every month since then. We haven't received ANYthing in return. No emails, no phone calls, and no mailings to our home have occurred. I have searched online for contact information. I am not surprised that there is no cntact infoormation listed on their website. You have to submit a notice asking them to email you addressing your concerns. I can't believe charges arent pending in every state that they have a store. I would appreciate any contact information that anyne has. I plan t cntact the BBB & lodge a complaint, as well. I can't believe that this hasn't hit the news yet.
 25th of May, 2012 by   Michelle20 0 Votes
I was looking through my account and noticed a charge of $11.99 deducted from my account for the last few months. I wish I knew how to contact these people so I can get my money back. Any suggestions?
 28th of Jun, 2012 by   carlton 07 0 Votes
Four the last four months fye has taken $11.99 out of my checking card.
I sent them a complaint text to cease taking money's from my account.will see what happens, if no response i will go further to stop this scam and to return the money they took!
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   carlton 07 0 Votes
JUST RECEIVED AN E-MAIL FROM FYE SAYING THEY WERE GOING TO REFUND ALL THE MONEY'S THEY TOOK!
AND TAKE ME OFF THERE "BACK STAGE PASS VIP CLUB".
HERE'S WHAT YOU DO TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM, E-MAIL THEM AT BKSGPASSVIPC@TRILEGIANT.COM
TELL THEM WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON WITH YOUR SITUATION AND DEMAND TO BE TAKEN OFF THERE SYSTEM AND TOTAL REFUND.GOOD LUCK IT WORKED FOR ME.CARLTON 07
 9th of Aug, 2012 by   Another fye victim 0 Votes
Without my consent this horrible thieving company has been taking 11.99 out of my account for the last 4 months. I bought one overpriced stuffed animal from there and have been paying for it ever since. They have just lost a customer for sure, and all of my friends and family will not shop there either. It was a nice crooked scheme they had going.
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by   chiefarmorer 0 Votes
Just found the same thing on my statement. Very bad business practice. I'm blocking the payment at my credit card and will, needless to say never shop there again.
 2nd of May, 2013 by   Shelby 66 0 Votes
man this is fucken bowl shit. i literally asked the worker at the fye store if any charges came with the card, and she is like no, what a dumb bitch!!! This IS A RIP OFF for this membership!!!
DON'T GET IT!!!