logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Grotto Bar, Eden Bar, Suede, Bitterend, Suite
Underage drinking, drugs, sex , allowed
2. (3 mins ago)
Nationstar Mortgage
Criminal practices
3. (3 mins ago)
Jane Salon
Yelp comments can be manipulated by this owner
4. (9 mins ago)
Don't use this service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

FX Supplement, Arlington, Texas Complaints & Reviews - charge my credit card 79.95 withiut premission

FX Supplement Contacts & Informations

FX Supplement

Posted:    sheila brown

charge my credit card 79.95 withiut premission

acai berry maxx
Arlington, Texas
Phone: n/a
acaiberrymax.com
ordered the trial acai berry maxx paid 5.95. they charged that then charged 79.95 without premission to my visa.
Comments United States Diet Products
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2008 by   Megan 0 Votes
Same thing. This charge showed up this morning on my account. I ordered a free trial. That was it. I actually never even received it. Has anyone had success in contacting the company and getting this charge reversed? I will dispute it with my bank as well.
 28th of Nov, 2008 by   d quigley 0 Votes
Amazing. Can't believe I was this stupid. Am pursuing with BBB and my cc company.
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Vanessa Hill 0 Votes
My visa account was charge as well, after I ordered the free trial and teordn days later my account was charged. I did not received the product until after my account was charged and I can't get anyone one the phone to talk to just a voice recorder.
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   S. Taylor 0 Votes
I ordered both the Acai Berry Maxx and the Total Cleanse from FX Supplements. Their phone number is 888-549-2111, yet it always give a message that their mailbox is full. I have also tried the phone numbers that show up on my credit card statement and the numbers on the bottles but their never ring - it just suddenly starts a busy signal and then hangs up. I've sent emails to both service@fxsupplements and cancel@acaiberrymaxx.com and advised them that if I was charged again I would turn it over to m state Attorney General's office.
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by   me 0 Votes
there great there not a scam
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   sharon jackson 0 Votes
I DID NOT ASK YOU TO TAKE MONEY OFF MY DEBIT CARD SO PLEASE PUT MY $79.80 BACK ON MY CARD I DID NOT PLACE NO ORDER SO CANCEL WHAT EVER IT IS .THANKS AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY THAT IS MY CHILDREN MONEY
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   sharon jackson 0 Votes
I DID NOT MAKE NO ORDER SO PLEASE PUT MY MONEY BACK ON MY DEBIT CARD PLEASE THAT WAS MY CHILDREN MONEY WHAT YOU ALL TOOK
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   rose M dawn 0 Votes
I WILL PROSECUTE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW..
I KNOW WHO MY VINDICATOR IS

SO THE BIBLE SAYS ...7 X'S I WILL RECEIVE FROM THIEVES..YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO CHARGE MY ACCOUNT ...THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A TRIAL ORDER...
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by   rose M dawn 0 Votes
PUT MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK NOW
 4th of Dec, 2008 by   Al Thompson 0 Votes
I am having the same experience as everyone else. Fx Supplements have effectively insulated themselves against cancellation and are mpossible to cancel. They will drain your credit card or bank account if you don't act now.

This is a criminal fraud. They are internet and credit card scam artists.

I spoke with the Texas Attorney General's Office and they are sending me the papers to file a complaint. If after investigation the charges are found true the A.G. will file criminal charges, put them on trial, and seek restitution and possible prison sentences for the principals.

It will help if others also contact the Texas AG's office on these people. This scam crosses state lines and could result in Federal prosecution as well. But you have to let the authorities know.

The BBB can do nothing because they are a private organization and not a part of any government.

The Texas AG's web site for scams such as these is:

scroll near the bottom and you will find an M.O. cescription of this exact type of scam.
 17th of Dec, 2008 by   shellymom 0 Votes
I saw the Acai Berry on the Oprah Winfrey show. I have contacted her company to complain that she would be associated with such an irresponsible company. I will also contact the Texas AG office about this. Shelly

Success University Fraud