logo

Capital visas
Absolutely disgusting company
4. (42 mins ago)
nutrasupport.net
The seller didn’t tell the correct price
5. (59 mins ago)
Rewa Kumar
Fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

fwad kahn,taybia anwar, Mississauga, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - day trading trainer

fwad kahn,taybia anwar Contacts & Informations

wolfdale road
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada
Phone: n-a
fawad khan and his student tybia anwar r total fraud.thy have no any skill about day trading.they r making fool to people.here the list of few other scamers .
muhammad iqbal
syed muhammad
fwad khan
punkhaj and sunil
vanaish
becare full from these scamers
Comments Canada Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Sep, 2009 by   Torontonian 0 Votes
I don't find this information useful - I had an opportunity to meet Fawad today and it would appear to be very nice and humble guy. i am thinking of signing up for his course.

Could you be please ellaborate more on your views?

27th of Apr, 2011 by   saeedp 0 Votes
His way of teaching is horrible. He tells everyone about few of his students who made money in futures (not forex) and does not tell about hundreds of those how lost money.
 27th of Apr, 2011 by   saeedp 0 Votes
His way of teaching is horrible
 11th of Oct, 2011 by   Jimmy1234567890 0 Votes
can you send me details on how to contact fawab khan. i read article on toronto star and would like to meet him.
Jimmy.
buysell2007 AT gmail.com.
 11th of Oct, 2011 by   dmartin777 0 Votes
I also would like to know about his course...can anyone send me this info to daviss75@hotmail.com.

thanks!
 17th of Oct, 2011 by   Abdullah Noorah 0 Votes
Hello there: Be very careful before advancing any money (I meant even a penny) - To me Fawad Khan has NO credibility whatsoever, I can openly say he is a CROOK and he has no knowledge of trading. May be on how to cheat people's money I will say YES but for sure he is not a professional. I can show you proof about the money I have put together with Fawad Khan, I am talking about 25k here but he has failed to pay me back the money plus failed to deliver his promises. Last word if you have some savings please leave it in your savings account instead of invest it with MoneyPlus, if you do you with regret it. It is unfortunate I have to be negative about Fawad Khan but he has betrayed me BIG TIME and I loss $25, 000+ which he refused to pay back until now and it has been 4 years. Think very well before you put your money with MoneyPLus that's all I can advise you.
 15th of Nov, 2011 by   Fairman 0 Votes
Fawad khan is a very humble and nice gentleman. I learned alot from him. He taught me how to trade and then I was on my own. I have not experienced any dishonesty on his part. I saw multiple people begging him to take money and trade for him. He always refused. He teaches you how to trade. I lost money in the beginning and then started making money. It is a roller coaster for me just like stocks, futures and options. Do not blame the fisherman if you cannot fish.
 26th of Feb, 2012 by   Rizkhan 0 Votes
I have heard of Fawad Khan as well but never met him so can't comment on his skills. However I wonder if a person is so skillful in forex then why would he waste his time in teaching rather enjoying that time with family and friends. From my trading experience, forex trading is all about patience and being not greedy. Spend time by yourself in reading charts, if you can't do that and think that someone else will teach you how to do that, may be it works but most probably it won't. There is a good web site (search in google Elliot Wave ) which can give you a good start. I myself learned trading from there. I spent months in reading and understanding the market first and then jumped in. Open a demo account for yourself and spend couple of months. Once you feel comfortable only then open a live account. Again the main theme is don't be greedy, put your emotions aside while trading and stick to your rules. I bet you if you follow this you will never be a looser. Good Luck.
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   Waldemar Rudzki 0 Votes
My five cents. Read the below and make your own conclusions.

1. After you complete the "course" Mr. Khan is very keen and helpful to sign you with one trading company ONLY - Global Futures? Why?

2. Do some research on "introducing brokers", how they work, make money, etc.

3. I have called Global Futures 877-367-3177 Toll Free (USA/Canada only) and ask his broker Greg if Mr. Khan makes money on students trading. His only answer was "this information is confidential". Think about it.

4. Have you ever met any of Mr. Khan former students that consistently make money? Ask him for a contact, call those students, ask them how they are doing. Ask him to invite those students.
5. Have you every seen Mr. Khan trading record for the past let say 12 month in EUR/USD? Is he willing to show you? He will tell you that this is private because it shows the balance of his trading account. Forget the balance, erase it, hide it. Let him show you his trades only. To see how many were losers how many winners and what was the total at the end.

If you want to learn how to trade from somebody ALWAYS ask him to provide you with Trading Track Record. If for any reason he will refuse - be careful. He might be only a clever salesman.

All the best to all of you,

Waldemar Rudzki