logo

Booking.com
False / misleading quotation
3. (35 mins ago)
Mango Pure
Cannot get ahold of company to cancel
4. (36 mins ago)

fuckbook.com

Posted:    almeronana63

unautherized credit charge

Nevada
on 3-11-10 my credit crd was charged $39.65 for a free service! I immediatly tried to cntact the web site for an explination for the charge and was told that I never signed up? I did want to see if I would want try there services & did give them my info with the understanding that i wouldnt be charged for the trial period? But when i checked my balance on credit card I was charged the amount shown! I immidiatly e-mailed the billig dept for them to un-scripe me from there services & was told that they never got my info? Can you please help me rsolve this problem? My phn# is 702-813-3763 & e-mail address is almeronana63@aol.com!
My card info will be givin to you when I am for it I am not sure about how your services work so I dont want to submit the info till I hear something from your complaint dept? Thank you I look forward to hearing from some1 to assist me with this problem!!!
Comments United States Wedding Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2010 by   fuckbookadmin 0 Votes
Hi almeronana63,

You contacted our support team at www.fuckbook.com and we already explained to you, that you never signed up with our website, that we never charged your credit card and that we don't have a paid subscription plan that costs 39.95 USD. You probably signed up with a competetior of ours and got confused with the similarity of the domain name, but we do not represent any other website than www.fuckbook.com. But we do hope that you get your money back.

Regards,
Fuckbook administration
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   torangelus 0 Votes
Oh I'm sure it was them who charged your card. Total scam...my profile picture stolen from another site says it all.

22nd of Dec, 2010 by   ERGRERRE 0 Votes
All these site as fuckbook or especially YOURFUCKBOOK.COM IS A PURE SCAM. THE LATTER JUST CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A $1, AFTER THEY CHARGED IT AGAIN FOR $4.07 AND AFTER AGAIN FOR $39.97 AND AFTER AGAIN FOR $1 SO THAT i JAD TO CLOSE THE CREDIT CARD CARD ACCOUNT. THE BILLING COMPANY THAT THEY OPERATE UNDER IS YFBBILL.COM BEWARE!!!
 2nd of Oct, 2011 by   Damo2367 0 Votes
Thanks for all this info I always research before joining
Any site, guys best way to beat scamsters
Their probably know and read this is
To get yourself a prepay credit card for
Online purchases making sure you only
Have the amount they ask prepay like
Cashpassport that stops them and fucks them
Cheers damo
 18th of Dec, 2013 by   Fuckbook support 0 Votes
We sincerely apologize for your negative experience. Unfortunately, the website “yourfuckbook.com” is not owned or operated by Fuckbook.com. The website “yourfuckbook.com” is attempting to take advantage of the Fuckbook brand that we have proudly built

Avoid Online Dating Scam!

Latest Groups